Wives - do you always tell him?

I’m the same way. I can only handle so much of what she tells me before I want to blow….
Almost 100% of the time, KK's "confessions" result in hands-free orgasm and ejaculation for me - some of the most intense ever. Her first confession session ended with me in a total spontaneous orgasm, and resulting self-facial. I shot so much cum, with such force I sprayed my own face...

A question for the wives. Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Do you always say without fail? Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

I'm curious to know as although my wife and I are swingers, I also know she's had sex with people she hasn't told me about, or lied. She was a cheater anyway before we started swinging and did the same to other boyfriends too. So I guess it might just be her personality?
No, I never tell him about anything including chatting on here. Funny thing about him though, he fantasizes about me being with other men especially black men, and those fantasy scenarios reallly turn both of us on.

No, I never tell him about anything including chatting on here. Funny thing about him though, he fantasizes about me being with other men especially black men, and those fantasy scenarios reallly turn both of us on.
Hmmmm maybe if you tell him he would be ok with you doing it with your side peace in front of him or maybe you can double you pleasure and your fun with two guys!

Husbands should stay focus on doing anything and everything to make her happy that includes she sucking and fucking any cock or woman that she wants 1on1 or 3way. Just ask her if she fucks others without there that she will ride your face while sharing the details with you.

Reactions: sri65
My wife Dont lie about the sex part or hide it. What she lies about or downplays is the emotional part. She downplays her feelings for some of her boyfriends

A question for the wives. Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Do you always say without fail? Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

I'm curious to know as although my wife and I are swingers, I also know she's had sex with people she hasn't told me about, or lied. She was a cheater anyway before we started swinging and did the same to other boyfriends too. So I guess it might just be her personality?
Nope !! 😇

Reactions: hotwifelexi
She doesn’t always tell me right away as she knows I like for her to have her temporary secrets to eventually share with me later. It adds a level of eroticism to learn something unexpectedly later including all the details of a sexual adventures.

She’s never lied that I know of. There’s really no need to as she is free to unconditionally do as she pleases without having to worry about me judging or getting upset.

We have implicit trust in each other.

She doesn’t always tell me right away as she knows I like for her to have her temporary secrets to eventually share with me later. It adds a level of eroticism to learn something unexpectedly later including all the details of a sexual adventures.

She’s never lied that I know of. There’s really no need to as she is free to unconditionally do as she pleases without having to worry about me judging or getting upset.

We have implicit trust in each other.
Agree wholeheartedly, it is fun finding out a bit later and fun for her to have a naughty secret or two for awhile.

Depends. He always had a fantasy about me getting blacked, so when I got a black manager at work, who was interested in me, I tolf him. He encouraged me to start seeing the guy, and I did and told him everything. I even let him listen to us on my cellphone several times. But the affairs and trysts I get involved in on my own, are only my business.

To start with my wife told me everything, but soon we felt it was pointless having to report everything she’s doing and she wanted a level of privacy between her and her partners, so it stopped. Now I get very little detail about her and her boyfriend
My hotwife doesnt tell.me all the little details ots really none of anyones business but the wife needs to.tell.hibbh the basics if not they can.lesd to.trouble like we went to dinner at xxx then dancing thomgs like that but if you dont relay something it can and will.cause trouble most people her and relay.to.that

hi from long island new york i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into safe fun exhibitionism same room sex toys and sometimes touching but at times more if we know its safe i always tell him my feelings and thoughts on sex we dont keep it back because we both try and do our best to keep life exciting for each other i am a exhibitionist at heart since i was young liked being nude in front of others a few times we did swap same room mostly fmf but i like men more to look touch than hard sex like watching men jerk off and see it come out lol like the lights on not shy and like to see as well

Attachments

• 20230325_160049.jpg
    20230325_160049.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230418_181538 - Copy.jpg
    20230418_181538 - Copy.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230929_225324 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_225324 - Copy.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20231009_122125 - Copy.jpg
    20231009_122125 - Copy.jpg