Wives, would you let your husband go down on you after you had been with another guy without him knowing

I obviously don't know, but this is a brilliant question. I bet it's happened a lot, but not intentionally. Like if she comes home and is running to the shower, and hubby catches her and wants to get "busy." How much of a fuss can she put up before he knows something's up?

I did this during my "cheating years" all of the time. I really never worried about it being a problem. It was just part of being married to me. If you've read my stories you know that I TOLD HIM on our wedding night that I was NOT going to be faithful to him with my body. I describe that in my LSM article about the lake. I proved it to him as well. That's a long story but goes pretty far in describing my cheating. On my honeymoon I was constantly filled with another man's sperm (he owned our bed and breakfast) and I don't know how my husband couldn't have known (he did). At the lake (as I relate in my LSM story) I cheated on him WHENEVER I COULD get away with it. He really didn't know for some years just how much sex with other guys I was having there. I often came back to the tent after cheating sex and we went at it, with him always eating my pussy. I also cheated frequently on ski trips where lots of guys and lots of rooms made for easy escape for sex. I really didn't cheat at home though. Anyway, yes, I did that all of the time. All stories for other threads.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
I did this during my "cheating years" all of the time. I really never worried about it being a problem. It was just part of being married to me. If you've read my stories you know that I TOLD HIM on our wedding night that I was NOT going to be faithful to him with my body. I describe that in my LSM article about the lake. I proved it to him as well. That's a long story but goes pretty far in describing my cheating. On my honeymoon I was constantly filled with another man's sperm (he owned our bed and breakfast) and I don't know how my husband couldn't have known (he did). At the lake (as I relate in my LSM story) I cheated on him WHENEVER I COULD get away with it. He really didn't know for some years just how much sex with other guys I was having there. I often came back to the tent after cheating sex and we went at it, with him always eating my pussy. I also cheated frequently on ski trips where lots of guys and lots of rooms made for easy escape for sex. I really didn't cheat at home though. Anyway, yes, I did that all of the time. All stories for other threads.

Mrs Hotwife
WOW, I do love your stories and the things you do!!! You are one amazing lady!!

My (future) wife did this to me on the very first night we slept together.

Posted from a different thread. Previous topic was how long from meeting to first fuck. It’s a bit of a long response but you’ll understand why when you read it…

For my wife C and me the first fuck was 5-6 weeks after we met and about 2 weeks after we started dating. Funny thing is, on the night we met, C was with another guy "J" (foreign exchange officer) and I was with her recently divorced girlfriend. We were at the Officers Mess where I was stationed. My (future) wife's date was drowning her in Cosmopolitans and she was totally drunk.

About 11 PM, he walked her out of the Mess, to his room, gave her some pink champagne, and fucked her. She doesn't remember it. She was only 18; he was about 25...

They came back into the bar where I was dancing with the friend, and we decided to all go back to the friend's apartment where C was staying over for the night.

When we got to the apartment, C was so drunk she went straight back to the bedroom to pass out. J followed her back to the bedroom while C's friend and I hung out in the living room.

As it happens, things didn't work out for me. I could have easily scored as this girl was more than ready. Unfortunately, she was also wearing a big engagement rock on her left hand and had a picture of her fiance on the mantle. He was another flyer in the unit to which I was soon to transfer. Discretion being the better part of valor, I chose not to take my future squadron mate's wife to bed, or in this case to couch, as we were still in the living room trying to give the other couple some room. Which I think is kind of funny as C and J were in the friend's bedroom...

In the meantime, C was either passed out or nearly passed out in bed in the other room (it was only a 1 bedroom apartment). Her suitor, J, went in, pulled her dress up, her panties down, and fucked her again, at least once, maybe more. As with the previous fuck, she tells me she doesn't remember it. As drunk as she was, I believe her. In 2021 his actions would probably get him arrested for rape...

Finally, as I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere and I needed to get some sleep, I went and knocked on the door and told him it was time to go.

C and J dated for about a month after that and fucked regularly.

As for C and me, she stopped dating J and one day I was in the local mall and she saw me and said hello. I was planning a trip into another town to do some photography the next day and I asked her if she'd like to go along. She said yes and that became our first official date. At the time, she did not realize that I knew that she had fucked J multiple times on the day we initially met.

On our first date which, by the way, was an excellent real first date, we ended the day with a kiss. Subsequently, we dated for a couple weeks and gradually got friskier. Eventually she decided to arrange to stay over for the night (she was living with her grandparents at the time while going to school).

The night finally arrived, we went out to dinner then back to my place. We started getting friendly and I finally had her naked on the bed and went down on her. She was enjoying that but was somewhat shy about it. More on that in a minute. As things progressed, I undressed myself and put myself into a modified 69, with my head between her legs and my cock near her head. She didn't take the hint. Finally, after bringing her to orgasm via oral, plus a lot of breast play and kissing, we went to sleep. No fucking. Honestly, I can't even remember if she even touched my cock. Maybe she gave me a hand. The night was memorable because it wasn't memorable.

Fast forward to the next night, we finally fucked for the first time.

Years later, I discovered two things. First, as noted earlier, she did not realize that I knew that she had gotten fucked on the night we met so she was trying to act demure and innocent. She told me she did this because she really liked me and didn't want me to think she was a slut. Pretty funny because that is exactly what I thought...

Second, as noted earlier, she acted somewhat shy about me giving her oral. Turns out, she had an FWB arrangement with a coworker from the grocery in which she worked. He was married, quite well endowed, and they had been fucking for about 8 months. The afternoon before she came over to spend the night, she had babysat for this guy and his wife. The guy came home while she was there and, in short order, he had her panties off and was fucking her silly. He shot a big load into her.

She showered before she came over to see me but knew that she still had cum in her pussy and was worried that I'd notice. At the time, I was too inexperienced to know.

In summary, my slut girlfriend future wife cucked me before we had even slept together, then I ate the creampie out of her but didn't get to fuck her on the first night we slept together.

You can’t make this shit up, nobody would believe it…!

Last edited:
The first time this happened was a few years ago. It happened at work. This guy I worked with at the time was very good looking and we flirted quite a bit. One day passion took over and we got it on on his deck. He cummed in me but not to deep. I didn't go to the ladies room to clean up, just pulled my pansies up and my dress down and went back to work. A few hours later I got home and my husband was already there. He wanted to have sex and I didn't get a chance to shower. At first I was afraid he would smell or taste it, but he didn't seem to notice. We had some very incredible sex that night!