Would you cum kiss your wife?

Damn, it would be so sexy to see you pound my wife in missionary with her thick legs held under her arms so you were slamming straight down into her tight pussy.

After you cum deep inside her, you hold it deep until you start to soften. When you pull out you lift her ass high into the air so her pussy is positioned directly over her mouth.

With your thumb, over and over you push your endless supply of cum forward through her thick swollen lips across her clit until it drips into Her hungry open mouth.

Every time you push another sticky glop of your potent hot cum into her mouth you tell her to swirl it around her mouth with her tongue and make her kiss me and snowball it into my mouth. We savor your manly cum over and over until you have completely dominated both of us.

My wife now knows who her abused stretched pussy belongs toā€¦ and so do I.

I love kissing my wife when she has a huge cum load in her mouth!!!! We have a regular couple we play with and he and I are both cum junkies we take turns eating each other's loads out of and off each other's wives. But kissing the wives with a mouth full of cum is so HOT!!!

I love kissing my wife when she has a huge cum load in her mouth!!!! We have a regular couple we play with and he and I are both cum junkies we take turns eating each other's loads out of and off each other's wives. But kissing the wives with a mouth full of cum is so HOT!!!
Do you do 69 with him?

Reactions: hernry01