Would you spy her?

In another post I commented how I discovered how my GF fucked a hung guy. That was not cheating from her view, as we had a big argue and she broke up with me just some hours before she had sex with him.

After that, we solved our differences and now we have less sex than ever...'Im 29 and she is 27. Not having sex is not normal at our age...

I feel suspicious about her and I want to test that...

As I already commented in the previous post, now I feel a big turn on knowing my GF was fucked by a huge dick. I wank thinking on that... imagining her having great orgasms from him... something I can't do by myself.

I normally go every second week to visit my parents. Which takes me all the weekend there. And when I'm coming back home on Sunday I feel something happened. But I don't know if it is my dirty minds what makes me think those things...

I was thinking on installing some hidden cams at home.

Does anyone here recommend what to do??

Tell her you listened to them and she’s never sounded sexier. That it turned you on. That you want to the sounds of her cumming for him to this day.
Tell her you want her to be pleasured in ways you can’t do for her.
Tell her you love her and want to be her cuckold.

In another post I commented how I discovered how my GF fucked a hung guy. That was not cheating from her view, as we had a big argue and she broke up with me just some hours before she had sex with him.

After that, we solved our differences and now we have less sex than ever...'Im 29 and she is 27. Not having sex is not normal at our age...

I feel suspicious about her and I want to test that...

As I already commented in the previous post, now I feel a big turn on knowing my GF was fucked by a huge dick. I wank thinking on that... imagining her having great orgasms from him... something I can't do by myself.

I normally go every second week to visit my parents. Which takes me all the weekend there. And when I'm coming back home on Sunday I feel something happened. But I don't know if it is my dirty minds what makes me think those things...

I was thinking on installing some hidden cams at home.

Does anyone here recommend what to do??
I guess it depends on if you want to just talk to her about it and get her to communicate what's going on, or do you want to spy on her behind her back?

Reactions: Ashir and wisper69
Tell her you listened to them and she’s never sounded sexier. That it turned you on. That you want to the sounds of her cumming for him to this day.
Tell her you want her to be pleasured in ways you can’t do for her.
Tell her you love her and want to be her cuckold.
Every sentence of your mesage is 100% right, I want all of that, I deeply want it. I have those sounds and moans in my mind and i can not delete it from my brain... And, as you said, I'm fucking aroused by the idea of listening her again in that porstar mode she was that day...

The only thing I cannot do is to talk to her directly. This is so frustrating!! I'm very scared about loosing her, but at the same time I want to please her, even if this comes from that fucking guy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I guess it depends on if you want to just talk to her about it and get her to communicate what's going on, or do you want to spy on her behind her back?
Yes, in this moment I think I want to spay her behind her back.

First, to know if she is cheating on me. Because maybe this is just happening in my brain and she is happy using her dildo instead of me.

And second, because if the case is that she is cheating on me. I want to see how she acts. If she was aware of a camera recording, she just wouldn't act normal. You know what I mean??

But at the same time I think if I spy her, I'm breaking our confidence at all....

Every sentence of your mesage is 100% right, I want all of that, I deeply want it. I have those sounds and moans in my mind and i can not delete it from my brain... And, as you said, I'm fucking aroused by the idea of listening her again in that porstar mode she was that day...

The only thing I cannot do is to talk to her directly. This is so frustrating!! I'm very scared about loosing her, but at the same time I want to please her, even if this comes from that fucking guy.
u need to tell her, nothing can grow until u plant the seeds in her head..

Reactions: wisper69
u need to tell her, nothing can grow until u plant the seeds in her head..
Yes, I did it yesterday man!

Another husband from this platform has been helping me with the frustration and I finally did the step yesterday.

I was extremely nervous because we are not married and other users told me she was gonna leave me. But apparently she understood it very well man. I'm happier than ever. And after our conversation she let me fuck her!

I'll explain here the whole experience of yesterday because it was a pressure relief for me...

Thanks for your comment @toolman2c

If it helps, I used to spy on my exwife. I got suspicious right from the word go about her explanations as to where she had been when she was supposed to be meeting me so I started to follow her. One Friday night she went out to a night club. It had a balcony so I could see her but she couldn't see me. I saw her dancing with her friends then a guy pushed in, then another and another.
Short story, after a lot of kissing and groping she left with the first guy, so I followed. They walked a while and after more heavy groping and deep kissing they headed into a local park. By the time I worked around to them he had her up against a tree, her short dress around her neck and was pounding her from behind. I nearly cum in my pants. I just managed to get my cock out before cumming. I watched as he stiffened and cum in her, then she turned around and sucked him hard again so he could carry on.
The day after I told her what I had seen and she said she knew someone was watching but didn't know it was me. We talked a long time, then fucked even longer. The outcome was that I would follow her and watch her fuck strangers and sometimes, with the right guy, I would pretend to stumble on them and join in
It helps to talk it our but from a point of strength. Catch her at it first then she can't deny it, as she surely would.
Hope this helps

no update?
Hi, sorry, this thread was completely out of date since some weeks.

I don't have too much time now to go in details. But just as an update, I didn't need to spy her in that moment, so I decided to have that conversation directly with her.

She understood my kink and recognized she liked a lot the sex with that guy, so we agreed to study how to introduce that in our relationship.

There were lot of happenings since then, but I'm conclusion, she is dating him several days per month. I'm not allowed to stay there and she doesn't want to film. So it's a little bit frustrating for me in this moment.

Now we are starting to talk very open about her dates, and she feels more confident to explain me in detail what they are doing. But I know she is still keeping some details.

According to her, the sex is extremely good with this guy. He is a prototype of Alpha male, very dominant. She says she cums docens of times every session, and she is in love with the type of sex he does. But she says this doesn't change her feelings for me.

In this moment I'm trying to find a second bull for her that helps me to change this routine. Because the current bull is an asshole and will never let me share those moments with him.

That's one of the reasons I started to to think again about spying them. Because I feel I deserve to see what is happening there.

I don't have too much time now to go in details. But just as an update, I didn't need to spy her in that moment, so I decided to have that conversation directly with her.

She understood my kink and recognized she liked a lot the sex with that guy, so we agreed to study how to introduce that in our relationship.

There were lot of happenings since then, but I'm conclusion, she is dating him several days per month. I'm not allowed to stay there and she doesn't want to film. So it's a little bit frustrating for me in this moment.

Now we are starting to talk very open about her dates, and she feels more confident to explain me in detail what they are doing. But I know she is still keeping some details.

According to her, the sex is extremely good with this guy. He is a prototype of Alpha male, very dominant. She says she cums docens of times every session, and she is in love with the type of sex he does. But she says this doesn't change her feelings for me.

In this moment I'm trying to find a second bull for her that helps me to change this routine. Because the current bull is an asshole and will never let me share those moments with him.

That's one of the reasons I started to to think again about spying them. Because I feel I deserve to see what is happening there.
I think you do deserve to know more of what's going on, and more communication from her.

• Love
Reactions: wisper69
I think you do deserve to know more of what's going on, and more communication from her.
I know it man... I know...

And this is a recurring discussion every Sunday after their long weekends together.

Now she is more communicative with me. But being honest, after a whole weekend fantasizing about what they are doing, my GF's comments about the weekend seems a very poor summary of what they did.

I would expect a few videos or pictures, but as you already know I only received a few one day she was very drunk. Nothing after that..

Definitely deserve to see how a bull is fucking your girl! A huge part of the kink for you I assume is seeing his huge cock in her

Definitely deserve to see how a bull is fucking your girl! A huge part of the kink for you I assume is seeing his huge cock in her
Yes, and that's what other members of this group already told me.

And of course, I think the same. It's common sense.

But my situation was slightly different, as I'm not married yet. And I think there is a big difference between cuckolding being married and doing it as boyfriend's.

My GF now is in a very comfortable situation, where her sexual desire is 100% fulfilled, and the stability with me is kinda guaranteed.

But in my case, I feel a little bit discriminated by the bull. As he is totally against of having me there are probably he is the one that doesn't want to film as well.

If I push too much, I have the risk of loosing her, but if I continue like this, I'll become crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
You are an idiot man. And this is probably one of the reasons why she'll leave you in the future.

If you are still a man, you have to be strong.

I'm a bull, but I respect husband's or boyfriend's. That's the first rule.

If the other guys doesn't want to respect you, and your girlfriend supports him, then means she is not your girlfriend anymore. She is her fucking sex slave. And she is a fucking SLUT.

Sorry for being honest

You are an idiot man. And this is probably one of the reasons why she'll leave you in the future.

If you are still a man, you have to be strong.

I'm a bull, but I respect husband's or boyfriend's. That's the first rule.

If the other guys doesn't want to respect you, and your girlfriend supports him, then means she is not your girlfriend anymore. She is her fucking sex slave. And she is a fucking SLUT.

Sorry for being honest
Dude... I know what you mean. But is not so simple as you can see from your position as a bull.

I'm in love with here. She is my life.

This happened so quick, so I'm trying to learning by doing. It's difficult dude

If it helps, I used to spy on my exwife. I got suspicious right from the word go about her explanations as to where she had been when she was supposed to be meeting me so I started to follow her. One Friday night she went out to a night club. It had a balcony so I could see her but she couldn't see me. I saw her dancing with her friends then a guy pushed in, then another and another.
Short story, after a lot of kissing and groping she left with the first guy, so I followed. They walked a while and after more heavy groping and deep kissing they headed into a local park. By the time I worked around to them he had her up against a tree, her short dress around her neck and was pounding her from behind. I nearly cum in my pants. I just managed to get my cock out before cumming. I watched as he stiffened and cum in her, then she turned around and sucked him hard again so he could carry on.
The day after I told her what I had seen and she said she knew someone was watching but didn't know it was me. We talked a long time, then fucked even longer. The outcome was that I would follow her and watch her fuck strangers and sometimes, with the right guy, I would pretend to stumble on them and join in
It helps to talk it our but from a point of strength. Catch her at it first then she can't deny it, as she surely would.
Hope this helps
Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: Khron
Dude... I know what you mean. But is not so simple as you can see from your position as a bull.

I'm in love with here. She is my life.

This happened so quick, so I'm trying to learning by doing. It's difficult dude
What I mean is if she doesn't let you be there and enjoy, that's cheating, not cuckolding!

I still think she is a slut. There are lot of women like that, I'm not surprised at all.