Thought it would be fun to see all the beautiful hot wives in their go to sexy outfits. The one they wear when they got their favorite Bull coming over and just know they are gonna be pleasured all night long.

I’ll start off with a pic of my regular fuckbuddy. She always knows how to get me throbbing when she wear sexy lingerie.

Attachments

• received_293216685437034.jpeg
    received_293216685437034.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 126
  • received_646134682688218.jpeg
    received_646134682688218.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 144
1687157914109.png
Nothing but a tiny lil shirt & a tiny lil thong 🤩🥵🍆💦💦💦 this slut needs that fat juicy ass beat on and covered in red handprints as shes gagging on a bunch of different cocks and playing with her wet pussy until she is gushing pussy juice down those sexy fucking sweat drenched legs 🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Screenshot_20221129-014808~2 (1).jpg
My girlfriends fat juicy ass in nothing but a tiny lil mini dress 🤩🥵🍆💦💦💦💦 I love her in a tiny thong but shes literally begging to have me rent a hotel room and invite all of the homies to take turns treating her like the nastiest fucking cum whore alive and take turns beating that wet juicy pussy until she's squirming all over everybody's cock & making us absolutely explode inside of her cum soaked pussy.... I can't believe this sexy fucking whore is my girlfriend 😈🔥💦💦💦💦 I swear to godddd she deserves to get brutally fucked nonstop over and over again by as many different guys as possible 🥵🍆💦💦💦💦 she deserves it look at that fat juicy ass fuck this sluts brains out and make her beg

View attachment 1434415
Nothing but a tiny lil shirt & a tiny lil thong 🤩🥵🍆💦💦💦 this slut needs that fat juicy ass beat on and covered in red handprints as shes gagging on a bunch of different cocks and playing with her wet pussy until she is gushing pussy juice down those sexy fucking sweat drenched legs 🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

View attachment 1434416
My girlfriends fat juicy ass in nothing but a tiny lil mini dress 🤩🥵🍆💦💦💦💦 I love her in a tiny thong but shes literally begging to have me rent a hotel room and invite all of the homies to take turns treating her like the nastiest fucking cum whore alive and take turns beating that wet juicy pussy until she's squirming all over everybody's cock & making us absolutely explode inside of her cum soaked pussy.... I can't believe this sexy fucking whore is my girlfriend 😈🔥💦💦💦💦 I swear to godddd she deserves to get brutally fucked nonstop over and over again by as many different guys as possible 🥵🍆💦💦💦💦 she deserves it look at that fat juicy ass fuck this sluts brains out and make her beg
Is her throat as cock friendly as that ass?

Reactions: DestroyMyGF