Your wife flashing

She flashed her boobs to a group of guys while she was in her underwear on the hotel balcony.

I was happily jerking off while sneak peaking behind the curtains haha.

Made her very horny, but I couldn't fuck her, she was so mad and left the room for a 45 mins, never asked her what she did lol..
probably went to those group of guys to let them know she,s available,lol

She flashed her boobs to a group of guys while she was in her underwear on the hotel balcony.

I was happily jerking off while sneak peaking behind the curtains haha.

Made her very horny, but I couldn't fuck her, she was so mad and left the room for a 45 mins, never asked her what she did lol..
WoW that's really hot

Well, humorless onlookers and staff aside, the sign clearly says The "Showroom", right? What's a girl to do except "show" you? ;)

Saturday night on a romantic date with Mr Hw at dinner and a concert in Vegas. You already know how this night ends! :ROFLMAO: 💋 Oh, don't feel so bad for him, after all, he DID take me out to an expensive dinner, a concert and a lifestyle club (at my last minute suggestion) afterward. Don't worry, he got laid, it's just that he had to wait his turn behind another guy that I met that night! Thankfully Mr Hw got me craving sex on our date. The new guy got my nice, clean "wife pussy" and Mr Hw ended up with my sloppy, well used, "cheating slut wife pussy." But hey, honestly, you wouldn't turn that down....would you?? :ROFLMAO: Now who wants to fast-forward straight to the pics? ;)☺️

Mrs Hotwife

I just had to flash for the cam
View attachment 765624

Thing is, when Mr Hw is looking at this, he admires it, but he also always has an inkling that I'm going to find somebody else
to give this to.
View attachment 765633

And of course, he knows the same thing about THIS! lol
View attachment 765634L
Love reading about your hot sex life an especially the erotic pics you include with those adventures.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Love reading about your hot sex life an especially the erotic pics you include with those adventures.
Thank you. That's really good to know. We don't really tell many stories anymore because we don't think people really like them. Sometimes I or my husband will begin a story and leave it hanging just to see if there is a demand to find out how it ends. Generally there isn't. Either people would just rather see pics with little detail, don't care about the stories, don't believe the stories, etc. Who knows? We get a sexual thrill telling them. To me, almost everything I've done is kind of boring or normal but I realize now that other people think I'm pretty far out there. We tell stories that I feel are normal for me because I guess they aren't that normal for most people, even in the lifestyle. It seems that when I or my husband post a few pics from dates with a short description that those are the most popular. I go on dates often though, so they don't seem that big of a deal to me. Again, thanks for the reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We don't take ourselves too seriously and enjoy having a good time with the site and trying to add some sexiness and humor at times.

Mrs Hotwife

Thank you. That's really good to know. We don't really tell many stories anymore because we don't think people really like them. Sometimes I or my husband will begin a story and leave it hanging just to see if there is a demand to find out how it ends. Generally there isn't. Either people would just rather see pics with little detail, don't care about the stories, don't believe the stories, etc. Who knows? We get a sexual thrill telling them. To me, almost everything I've done is kind of boring or normal but I realize now that other people think I'm pretty far out there. We tell stories that I feel are normal for me because I guess they aren't that normal for most people, even in the lifestyle. It seems that when I or my husband post a few pics from dates with a short description that those are the most popular. I go on dates often though, so they don't seem that big of a deal to me. Again, thanks for the reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We don't take ourselves too seriously and enjoy bhaving a good time with the site and trying to add some sexiness and humor at times.

Mrs Hotwife
I really enjoy your stories with or without pics because you paint pictures with your words so it is almost like being there while you let your hair down with some lucky well hung stud. lol

Thank you. That's really good to know. We don't really tell many stories anymore because we don't think people really like them. Sometimes I or my husband will begin a story and leave it hanging just to see if there is a demand to find out how it ends. Generally there isn't. Either people would just rather see pics with little detail, don't care about the stories, don't believe the stories, etc. Who knows? We get a sexual thrill telling them. To me, almost everything I've done is kind of boring or normal but I realize now that other people think I'm pretty far out there. We tell stories that I feel are normal for me because I guess they aren't that normal for most people, even in the lifestyle. It seems that when I or my husband post a few pics from dates with a short description that those are the most popular. I go on dates often though, so they don't seem that big of a deal to me. Again, thanks for the reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We don't take ourselves too seriously and enjoy having a good time with the site and trying to add some sexiness and humor at times.

Mrs Hotwife
big turn on to read your naughty stories

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife
I love the stories, your pictures are incredible too but love to read about another man taking you. I had the lifestyle with my ex but not my wife, came close but didn't happen. I love the thought of my wife meeting another man and getting fucked all day/night, especially her boss .. doubt it'll happen but love reading the real life accounts and then imagining it's my wife doing those things, huge turn on 👍🔥