Your wife/gf can handle bwc or bbc? Add her pics lets vote and discuss.

You need to back away on your shots so we can see what she's taking.
Yeah I made a few mistakes actually. Mostly because it was a totally spontaneous moment, and it was her first time taking a BBC, and me watching while filming. I was so excited and unprepared, my battery died, and so I missed out on filming it when he filled her pussy full of his cum, and then while it poured out when he pulled out! Damn, how I wish I had been more prepared!

Yeah I made a few mistakes actually. Mostly because it was a totally spontaneous moment, and it was her first time taking a BBC, and me watching while filming. I was so excited and unprepared, my battery died, and so I missed out on filming it when he filled her pussy full of his cum, and then while it poured out when he pulled out! Damn, how I wish I had been more prepared!

I have done the same thing many times, get excited and the pics come out blurred or out of focus. Still great pics of your wife's used and stretched pussy. I have seen my wife's pussy in this same condition and leaking other men's cum many times.

• Love
Reactions: btweets