Nothing weird about it at all. When I was your age I loved fucking older guys. And it will have made his holiday getting to fuck a horny young wife and front of her hubby.
More importantly both you and your partner enjoyed you fucking him - and now you've had a taste of being a hotwife you are going to want it more and more - have lots of fun xx

Hubby and I went on vacation last month and while getting coffee an older man commented on my dress. (white dress pics). He said my dress was cute (its basically see through) and I was the prettiest woman he has ever seen.

My hubby just ate it up and we had coffee with him. He kept staring.. usually its creepy but for some reason I liked it. The next day we saw him at our hotel and long story short we decided to go for it.

My question is.... is this weird? We both LOVED the fact I was getting fucked by another guy.. but I got off more so that he was in his late 60's. I'm 23.
I've been with some younger women, most of them don't have the experience to really satisfy me, they rely too much on looks and tight body. but the truly skilled young ones are great

Definitely not weird (and as an aside, who has the right to judge what constitutes 'weird' anyway). But in regards your turn on, I read a book a while back that was a compilation of women's fantasies, written by women. One of the most popular was an admission by a lingerie model that she regularly fantasised about having sex with much, much older men of the age bracket you describe. She too worried that people would judge her for it or think her odd, but she admitted she couldn't get the thrill at the thought of it out of her head. So, definitely 'normal' rather than 'weird'. I think it is also very common for men to enjoy their partner being with a more senior man, for the obvious reasons that it offers a seniority to them by virtue of age, perceived wisdom and life experience, rather like a mentor and dominant.

Definitely not weird (and as an aside, who has the right to judge what constitutes 'weird' anyway). But in regards your turn on, I read a book a while back that was a compilation of women's fantasies, written by women. One of the most popular was an admission by a lingerie model that she regularly fantasised about having sex with much, much older men of the age bracket you describe. She too worried that people would judge her for it or think her odd, but she admitted she couldn't get the thrill at the thought of it out of her head. So, definitely 'normal' rather than 'weird'. I think it is also very common for men to enjoy their partner being with a more senior man, for the obvious reasons that it offers a seniority to them by virtue of age, perceived wisdom and life experience, rather like a mentor and dominant.
Yes ma'am that is so true in a lot ways

Yes ma'am that is so true what you just spoke of and this is coming from a 61 year old gentleman who's been around for awhile and understands a little bit how to treat a lady in bed and outta bed😘

Reactions: PalePrincess