18-25 yo boys, tell us your stories how you fucked an older MILF and how it came to be

My BBW wife is 48, I love age-difference and therefore I am interested how it came to be that a young man had his first..let´s say 40+ MILF.
I m 38 but I love all age groups of ladies *18 to 60.and I would like start with French deep kiss and kiss her every inch of her body and fuck her all hole hardly untilher orgasm and repeat this session again and again full night.3 4 or 5 time

Reactions: ChubbyGermany
I think I was about 23. One of my buddies got married, and we were at the reception and I was at a table. I’ve never really been attracted to older women, but as soon as I sat down, there was this woman and her husband and they had a couple of kids that were teenagers. And we just hit it off. We started talking., And her husband was really cool and we started drinking and the husband said he doesn’t dance so me and his wife went out she was probably in her mid-40s great body, As we were walking back to our table, she stopped suddenly, and I ran into the back of her. She turned around and smiled and said I see you enjoyed our dance., I just kind of smiled and she said follow me and we went right out the back up to her room. As soon as we got into our hotel room, she started to suck my cock ended up fucking her and then we went back down to her husband and kids like nothing happened, don’t even know her name don’t even know who she was there for but all I know is she had great tips and I fucked her brains out and came in her !!

I started way before 18. My first infatuation was 29 when I was 14. I pursued her for months before she started to come around.
I babysat her for when she went out. When she got home, I had her the rest of the night. My second was 36 when I was 16. She asked about an outfit she was wearing to a xmas party with her boyfriend. The blouse was shear and she had a bra on underneath. I’m pretty sure I was staring as I told her it would look better without the bra. Her boyfriend snickered but next thing I know she’s taking the bra off. They returned a few hours later and again we met outside (we were neighbors).
Apparently they were taken by my boldness and invited me inside. When I told her she could only look better if she was topless, the two of them looked at each other and off came her blouse.
That went on for a couple of years. He loved watching her and I play.

It was a birthday present for my 18th birthday (The weekend of my birthday). There was this neighbor who was the literal hottest MILF I can think of in our apartment complex. I used to help her out every now and then. She invited me over for a cup of tea and I was literally trying to touch her and she got the hint and invited me inside the room and the rest is history. It was my introduction to the lifestyle as well.