2 kinds of bitch

shyone

Female
Some people consider me a bitch in my profession. Many of my students think that because I push them to achieve high standards in their education. Some of the support staff considers me a bitch because I complain when they don't do their jobs well and on time.

When I am with my bull, however, I am his bitch -- as he frequently reminds me. The collar is constant reminder whether I am clothed or naked. I exist to serve him (sexually and otherwise) and to similarly serve anyone else that he designates. I am his white bitch!

Some people consider me a bitch in my profession. Many of my students think that because I push them to achieve high standards in their education. Some of the support staff considers me a bitch because I complain when they don't do their jobs well and on time.

When I am with my bull, however, I am his bitch -- as he frequently reminds me. The collar is constant reminder whether I am clothed or naked. I exist to serve him (sexually and otherwise) and to similarly serve anyone else that he designates. I am his white bitch!
Bring it on Bitch???!!!

Reactions: owlmale and shyone

Have you been collared in public? One of my subs totally got off on that display

Ha……
My wife goes through the same
Her patients call her a bitch when she won’t give meds out
Her lazy ass students call her a bitch because as doctorate students they don’t read the syllabus
Her workers call her a bitch because she doesn’t tolerate lazyness
But she’ll say she’s my bitch and a bitch to her BBC’s and other cocks 😀

Years ago I was seeing an older married gal. I was 22 she was 41. She was the manager at my credit union. Long story on how we started but what attracted me to her was her strong self confidence, the way she walked in her dress and heels and how she got right to the point with (usually angry) customers. I'd overhear her telling a customer(politely) how she was going to handle the problem. I liked her professional style.
I didn't know who her husband was but I kinda felt sorry for him. We had a standing date at my place every Thursday after work. She loved her husband and family but told me they had sex couple times a month if that and it was wham bam then over. Evidently I was the only guy she ever cheated with. Also her seeing me for sex put her and hubby into sex overdrive. She only said it a couple of times but I knew after 3 rounds with me she'd go home and have great sex with hubby. She loved the situation.
When she was with me she did ask for things but not in a submissive way but not in a hard ass way, kinda polite. There were times she'd arrive at my place and be pissed off about something at work but quickly mellowed out while we kissed. I could see her being the bitch from hell but with me she never was.

• Love
Reactions: black75