My GF does that to me. After she sees her Bull, he ALWAYS goes bareback, she puts on regular, not thongs panties, to catch his cum leaking from her pussy. He cums a LOT and usually fucks her 2 times.
She comes home, shows me her messy panties, jerks me off with them as she tells me what he did.
Then she puts them on me to sleep in.

I think it is fun to force husband (she/her) to be used…then immediately when he is done in her (husband) to make her (husband) suck him clean. We (wife and lover) could laugh as she (husband) tasted their sex and made her (husband) lover hard again then do it all again.

Thoughts?
Totally love the idea of making the sissy submissive cuckold hubby due clean and fluff as one part of his humiliation

Totally love the idea of making the sissy submissive cuckold hubby due clean and fluff as one part of his hum
I think it is fun to force husband (she/her) to be used…then immediately when he is done in her (husband) to make her (husband) suck him clean. We (wife and lover) could laugh as she (husband) tasted their sex and made her (husband) lover hard again then do it all again.

Thoughts?
She's very lucky to have such an assertive wife. Did you ever think of tying your lovers cum filled rubber around her sissy nuts then have her wear your smelly cum filled panties all day? That way she could smell like the little pussy she is and feel closer to a real man by carrying his load swinging from her nuts.

Last edited: