A sexy surprise and incitation… from wife to hot wife.

2CuriososMX

Couple
We are a married couple; we have been together for 12 years. For starters before knowing her I used to hang around with some swinger couples always as a single, loved to see the couple enjoy the threesome with me, back in those days I was fit and in good shape. I met her, we started to date, going out, and we ended up being a couple.

She comes from a conservative family, I’m her second guy (or that’s what I’ve been told). So straight to the point. Due to movies, media and all that stuff fit and muscular guys tend to turn her on, I see her face and eyes whenever for example the actor that plays Captain America shows up, I see her emotion and arousal on her face.

Once we were in the bedroom and she was going down on me, and on the screen the actor whose last name is Evans, showed up, and we were like turned on, and talking about how she liked him, on that moment I encouraged her as the actor was on the TV, and told her:

-Suck me like you would suck him off- She kind of shied off, that did not kill the mood, but did not ruin the mood, we ended up having good sex.

So any ways, we have a good relationship, and communication, sometimes she says how she likes x or y actor, and how he well build he is (turns me on), one birthday I blindfolded her to give her a present, she got the present it was a trip, but she liked, it but joked:

-I thought it would be you dancing for me or a sexy dancer for me- DAMMM that rally turned me ON!!!!

So any ways we have not been swinging, but I saw the couples enjoying it, I’m planning to give her something special, a gift for her, wanna se her enjoy some ne dancing for her, probably take her for a dinner, have a drink or two, make her go tipsy, blind fold her and prepare a male stripper all for her to enjoy, I want to see if she enjoys it all and even tell her is her special night.

I came to the forum in order to get ideas, tips, on how can I start convincing her, make her start thinking of it, and slowly guide her to that night and make it special for her.

We are a married couple; we have been together for 12 years. For starters before knowing her I used to hang around with some swinger couples always as a single, loved to see the couple enjoy the threesome with me, back in those days I was fit and in good shape. I met her, we started to date, going out, and we ended up being a couple.

She comes from a conservative family, I’m her second guy (or that’s what I’ve been told). So straight to the point. Due to movies, media and all that stuff fit and muscular guys tend to turn her on, I see her face and eyes whenever for example the actor that plays Captain America shows up, I see her emotion and arousal on her face.

Once we were in the bedroom and she was going down on me, and on the screen the actor whose last name is Evans, showed up, and we were like turned on, and talking about how she liked him, on that moment I encouraged her as the actor was on the TV, and told her:

-Suck me like you would suck him off- She kind of shied off, that did not kill the mood, but did not ruin the mood, we ended up having good sex.

So any ways, we have a good relationship, and communication, sometimes she says how she likes x or y actor, and how he well build he is (turns me on), one birthday I blindfolded her to give her a present, she got the present it was a trip, but she liked, it but joked:

-I thought it would be you dancing for me or a sexy dancer for me- DAMMM that rally turned me ON!!!!

So any ways we have not been swinging, but I saw the couples enjoying it, I’m planning to give her something special, a gift for her, wanna se her enjoy some ne dancing for her, probably take her for a dinner, have a drink or two, make her go tipsy, blind fold her and prepare a male stripper all for her to enjoy, I want to see if she enjoys it all and even tell her is her special night.

I came to the forum in order to get ideas, tips, on how can I start convincing her, make her start thinking of it, and slowly guide her to that night and make it special for her.
Please elaborate more in this, interesting l.

Reactions: 2CuriososMX

If your still on dm me. I have sum ideas for you.

Reactions: 2CuriososMX
If your still on dm me. I have sum ideas for you.
I mean we are still taking baby steps towards it, but my fantasy is to actually see her, enjoying a male stripper and eventually, spicing the things until she fucks him.

But any ideas on how to board this topic with my wife or how to start it, will be very welcome

Well her comment when blindfolded gives you the go ahead to bring a dancer for her on another "surprise occasion". My absolute, first and foremost, key message to you is that you want to avoid a "bad encounter", because the "uncomfortable emotions" of a sexual situation gone wrong will potentially end any hope of a sharing relationship in the future or at a minimum significantly delay trying again (talking possibly years).

What I have seen that typically causes a bad situation is the guy "hurrying to make his fantasy" happen, when it should be about a "fantasy for her" that works with your fantasy. Getting her prepared for the idea with fantasy talk during sex which you should use as a way to "refine your screenplay" of ideas by seeing what works best by her reaction. At the same time you should be taking your time finding the right guy; post an ad on here, Fetlife and other swinger sites, look for the guy at a local gym or social group or a friend you know well (brings up another set of challenges like discretion which I will be glad to advise you on if you decide to go this route).

First time encounters are the most difficult which if done correctly are also the most exciting time in a sharing relationship journey. I would be very deliberate in making sure the guy meets all your and her criteria. IMO the most important quality for a guy to possess is a good "attitude"; is he onboard with the scenario, does he take direction well, is he a "pleaser supportive type", can he keep his ego in check (avoid narcissists who think they "know it all" and/or are trying to "prove something", etc.) Be patient, take your time, chat with the guy online, find out about him, meet the guy in person for a drink or coffee. A good measure of a guy with the "right attitude" is does he offer suggestions for "your scenario" (i.e. is he into it, not just wanting a bang and go). A time consuming process will weed out the fakes and flakes; the flakes will loss interest quickly and the fakes will trip up by contradicting themselves. Honesty is the foremost characteristic of a good attitude and should be non-negotiable.

My last suggestion is to have fun with the process, rather than looking at it as a burden. Done right the process should help you learn about yourself, discover things about her and be a long erotic foreplay for you both as you explore ideas (even if she only thinks it is fantasy talk). If you choose to "surprise her" in the first encounter make sure you have your "pitch" to her rehearsed (i.e. "I love you so much and I think you are the hottest woman in the World and I would be thrilled beyond my wildest dreams if I could watch you do more with this guy. It will be so amazing to watch you and I will make sure you are okay with everything that happens."). The key to a successful request are that most "good girls" want to let go of their "confining sexual convention", but they need the rationalization they are doing it "for you". Good to remember you are working against a lifetime of "good girl" societal pressure. The great thing about your situation is that "good girls", when they cross the threshold into sharing, are the hottest partners because it means something to them. I can tell you from personal experience their metamorphosis into hotwife/vixen is emotionally freeing for them and it will strengthen your relationship and improve their sense of themselves.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

Last edited:
Well her comment when blindfolded gives you the go ahead to bring a dancer for her on another "surprise occasion". My absolute, first and foremost, key message to you is that you want to avoid a "bad encounter", because the "uncomfortable emotions" of a sexual situation gone wrong will potentially end any hope of a sharing relationship in the future or at a minimum significantly delay trying again (talking possibly years).

What I have seen that typically causes a bad situation is the guy "hurrying to make his fantasy" happen, when it should be about a "fantasy for her" that works with your fantasy. Getting her prepared for the idea with fantasy talk during sex which you should use as a way to "refine your screenplay" of ideas by seeing what works best by her reaction. At the same time you should be taking your time finding the right guy; post an ad on here, Fetlife and other swinger sites, look for the guy at a local gym or social group or a friend you know well (brings up another set of challenges like discretion which I will be glad to advise you on if you decide to go this route).

First time encounters are the most difficult which if done correctly are also the most exciting time in a sharing relationship journey. I would be very deliberate in making sure the guy meets all your and her criteria. IMO the most important quality for a guy to possess is a good "attitude"; is he onboard with the scenario, does he take direction well, is he a "pleaser supportive type", can he keep his ego in check (avoid narcissists who think they "know it all" and/or are trying to "prove something", etc.) Be patient, take your time, chat with the guy online, find out about him, meet the guy in person for a drink or coffee. A good measure of a guy with the "right attitude" is does he offer suggestions for "your scenario" (i.e. is he into it, not just wanting a bang and go). A time consuming process will weed out the fakes and flakes; the flakes will loss interest quickly and the fakes will trip up by contradicting themselves. Honesty is the foremost characteristic of a good attitude and should be non-negotiable.

My last suggestion is to have fun with the process, rather than looking at it as a burden. Done right the process should help you learn about yourself, discover things about her and be a long erotic foreplay for you both as you explore ideas (even if she only thinks it is fantasy talk). If you choose to "surprise her" in the first encounter make sure you have your "pitch" to her rehearsed (i.e. "I love you so much and I think you are the hottest woman in the World and I would be thrilled beyond my wildest dreams if I could watch you do more with this guy. It will be so amazing to watch you and I will make sure you are okay with everything that happens."). The key to a successful request are that most "good girls" want to let go of their "confining sexual convention", but they need the rationalization they are doing it "for you". Good to remember you are working against a lifetime of "good girl" societal pressure. The great thing about your situation is that "good girls", when they cross the threshold into sharing, are the hottest partners because it means something to them. I can tell you from personal experience their metamorphosis into hotwife/vixen is emotionally freeing for them and it will strengthen your relationship and improve their sense of themselves.

Very good advise....

Thanks for this very important piece of advice (I will keep it in mind), it has been a few challenging months she has not been her 100% (nothing serious) I had to stop this idea for a while.

Now taking over again this idea I can tell she is really into the hung muscular guys (nothing bulky just ripped) why? well I’ve seen the following:

• We were at the beach a few months back, we were lying on these sofas, watching the sunset, drinking a few cocktails, when suddenly a ripped guy was passing by with his girlfriend, at first I noticed she was watching him, we were relaxed and we trust each other so this guy started to show off for his girlfriend flexing, showcasing and well she did it like 100 ft. away from us but, was not surprise for me she was staring at the guy, my wife seemed excited about the show. I felt so horny for her reaction. My reaction is to follow the joke, like saying something like yup, the landscape just got better, or stop drooling (all in a good tone of voice not confronting not sure how to react) I mean I don’t want to sound weird by encouraging her, so she says: WTF is going on with you?
  • Most movies showcase actors and actresses that are an eye candy, but I love her reaction every time a male actor that has a good body and shape comes out to screen showcasing his body my wife starts joking about how the movie became more interesting all of the sudden. This of course makes me hard deep inside, so sometimes I just cuddle with her and start touching her or rubbing her as she stares.
  • Sometimes we have been walking down the street, and a well-built athletic man walks the opposite direction as we walk, but I just want to stare at her, want to see her face, how she beholds him from top to bottom, but I can’t we are facing the same direction, and I do not want to look jealous. So I just walk besides her.
  • 3 weeks ago we were at a bar with friends and out of nowhere she was on the other side of the table speaking with a friend, so you know chit chat and they were joking and he said with the crowd, and the guy said yes well I have male strippers phone numbers, she joked back yes we want to know the numbers. So I know she wants a show.
  • She asked me a few days ago If one of her female friends got married, and if she had a bachelorette party with strippers, she asked me if I would let her go? So my natural reaction as she does not know that I have this secret fantasy that I want to see her with a male stripper, I just say a natural no, not jealous, not screaming, just natural, dam how the fuck I tell you I want to make one for you a private one?
So I’ve been doing my research of places in our town with these kind of shows, just need to gather the courage to invite her to go… ant to make a special night for her… dress her in a skimpy dress… a tiny thong and see her receiving a lap dance. At this point and we constantly make a few trips and I don’t mind if we come across with guy with the looks of: Duncan Saint, Ste Axe, Peter North or Steve Ryder, and he starts flirtring with her… I’ll say fuck it!!... go ahead… flirt back… let’s see where it takes. Dam I have much to say but a few time to do so… one of my favorite scenarios is: ROCCO'S DIRTY GIRLS #05, SCENE #04, yes dude, take her and fuck her… I don’t mind kissing those cock flavored lips afterwards and eating that swollen pussy

So any ways, sorry for the abrupt ending of my story, but the general idea just makes me so horny that I had to release some stress, so judging by the post I’ve previously made there could be some green lights and some down sides, the down sides:

• She comes from a catholic background; you know all the sex related stuff was a taboo and they did not talk about it.
  • How do I overcome the shame or get enough courage to tell her about my fantasy?
  • She comes from a small town and all this thing related to this topic may turn you in the talk of the town, sure we will do it in a different area, but still she lives with the stigma.
  • I’m afraid she will have a bad idea if she says no, and thus hurting our relationship.
I’m not sure where we are going to end with this topic, but I hope this week end I can actually have an approach with this subject. Any feedback ideas are very welcome!!