A virgin!!!

Even though I only play with young guys, I've never encountered a virgin (or at least, anyone who admitted to it). As a matter of fact, I've never had sex with a virgin in my life. Never much thought or cared about it either way. But the other night, I gave oral to boy who admitted afterwards, he was a virgin. He almost started to cry (out of excitement and relief, I hope). At first I didn't believe him (he was 18), but after talking, I was convinced he was. He still didn't get to fuck me ( only my husband does), but I felt pervertedly special for being the first woman to have him cum in my mouth. And while I have some decent experience in this matter, I was SHOCKED at the volume of his ejaculation (as well as the creamy taste). I felt really good for him, and I hope he remembers it. I'm wondering if any other women would share their experience with a virgin (there must be 2 or 3 of you, lol). And I don't mean when you were 16.

Boys at school, maybe one or two more when I was a teenager, but the one that really sticks in my mind was 42, at the time I was 35. He didn't tell me he was a virgin until afterwards. I knew he'd never married, had lived with his mum all his life, but I couldn't believe that he had never had sex at that age. He wasn't what you'd expect, he wasn't awkward or geeky, not the steriotype of a 40 year old virgin. Only thing that maybe gave him away, was that he came in 30 seconds tops first time, but lasted longer each time for the next few months.

I had my first pussy at 17. She was a widow and 32. And after that for the most part I was getting lucky with mature ladies of whom one was 7 years older then my mama! Every once in a while I would score a girl that was around my age or a couple of years younger.....
But I really enjoyed sex with mature ladies and married ladies the most! Young girls were to damn winey and demanding while mature, married once were all about fucking, about bumping and grinding! If I wanted it in the car, in the parking lot, in the park .... In her marital bed... no problem!
At some point i started wondering what would it be like to fuck a virgin! But every young lady i scored turned out to be pierced already! And I at some point gave up on it... But then I meat this 21 year old black lady that was a student and lived in a dorm. She went after me.... at that time I was 39 years old. The experience was nothing special. In fact it was terrible! The girl was cute and sexy thought.... So I wanted to fuck her again.... But she was not up for it.... it took me almost two months to get her again... and in time she started wanting sex more and more... and then she really got hooked! Every Thursday евенинг she would call me and ask me if I was coming to get her tomorrow after work and I would. We would some times go to dinner and then to my place... But as the time went by we started skipping dinner and we would go strait to my place... Some times we would not leave my place nor get dressed until Monday morning when I would take her back to her dorm. With time passing she became more fun in bed... so I really enjoyed her a lot.... Bu then she wanted to take me home to meat her parents. And I was not going to do that. One time she showed me pictures of her family and I see this black guy big as Shack ! I asked her who that was and she tells me "Thats my daddy" her daddy was 4 years older then me.....So I tolled her that I have no plans to meat her dad and that I would like to prolong my life....
My second virgin i scored right after my first... she also was a lot younger then me, 15 years. She was also black. But I married her! I have been with her for 23 years now. She is my everything. And the best part about her she lets me have ladies on the side. She gave me a set of rules when it comes to that. But they are pretty easy to fallow.
I must protect my self and make sure I dont catch anything and bring it to her.
No babies.
I have to make sure she dont find out. She dont want to know.
Also IF for some crazy reason i start feeling guilty and want to confess to her... NOT TO.
She DONT WANT TO KNOW!

So I still get me some sweet married pussy once in a while... To enjoy my self and boost my ego!
What do you think of that ladies?

Last edited:
Reactions: owlmale
Have to be careful with this story - last time I posted it the admin edited some of the details on age....
I had a mate who's mum kept horses.
He and his sister took two of the horses out for exercise, leaving me mucking out the stables.
I was in my teens.
My mate was 2 years older than me.
The much older woman who owned the stables came by and asked for a hand getting a bag of feed down from the high shelves.
It was obvious I could barely keep my eyes off her slim hips and still-pert arse in her tight jodhpurs, and she managed to "slip/stumble" twice in under 5 mins, requiring me to grip her hips to steady her.
In short order, she had her jodhpurs bunched up round her legs just below her knees as far down as her boots would let me push them, and her big M&S white knickers pulled to one side as she was joyfully rocking her hips back and forth to grind her clit on my tongue.
I told her I was a virgin, and that I wanted her to be my first... her cunt was practically dripping and she was ready for me to bury my cock in her without further delay.
When she expressed surprise that I was a virgin, I let slip my age... she was absolutely torn... it was clear from her wet cunt, stiff clit, and the moan she gave when I said it (admitedly, with two fingers still embedded in her) that the taboo nature of things had her fired up, but caution won out, and she called a halt to proceedings, apologising to me profusely and explaining that she thought because of my mate's age that it would have been OK.
I should have kept my mouth shut 🙄

I haven’t ever been with anyone close to being a virgin. The girl that took my virginity was a couple years younger than me but had already fucked a handful of men. We dated four years but I ended up breaking up with her after catching her cheating numerous times. I sometimes wonder if this is why I like to share my wife now.

Each woman since my first has been very experienced. Heck, when I met my wife, I was 32 and she was 22. Her body count was significantly larger than mine. And it has only grown since we met. The chances of me finding a virgin to play with is about as likely as winning the lottery.

The Ex was able to break in a virgin. I was working at a bar and she was with me one night. She had a few drinks in her and one of the guys from my shop stopped in. I introduced the two of them and set them up with a drink (strong one). They started to hit it off and kept feeding them drinks, next thing I know they are on the dance floor having a good time. After a few dances they come back to sit and he went to the men's room. She asked me if I knew anything about Terry as he was all handsy as they danced. Told her rumors were he was a virgin, that's all I could tell her. Of course this spurred her interest and she said to make the drinks weaker, she was going to break him in. After about an hour she said Terry was going to take her back to the room so she could change out of her sweaty outfit. As she left she gave me the look, so I knew he was going to get lucky. About 2 hours later they came back, she comes up to me and sticks her tongue down my throat, I could taste the sex on her. They hung out for a little bit and I called last call and told Terry that was it for the night, he got a little jerked but left. On the way back to the room in between her giving me a BJ, she told me he was a virgin before her, but she took that from him, unfortunately he was a one and done even though she tried getting him hard again, he also got clingy and said that the two of them should go out, she explained it was a one time thing, but he didn't want to hear it. But he did get broke in by one of the best

Reactions: Nerdy3rd
Even though I only play with young guys, I've never encountered a virgin (or at least, anyone who admitted to it). As a matter of fact, I've never had sex with a virgin in my life. Never much thought or cared about it either way. But the other night, I gave oral to boy who admitted afterwards, he was a virgin. He almost started to cry (out of excitement and relief, I hope). At first I didn't believe him (he was 18), but after talking, I was convinced he was. He still didn't get to fuck me ( only my husband does), but I felt pervertedly special for being the first woman to have him cum in my mouth. And while I have some decent experience in this matter, I was SHOCKED at the volume of his ejaculation (as well as the creamy taste). I felt really good for him, and I hope he remembers it. I'm wondering if any other women would share their experience with a virgin (there must be 2 or 3 of you, lol). And I don't mean when you were 16.
Never been with a virgin to my knowledge (maybe my first husband, he was TERRIBLE in bed) but if I was in that position you found yourself in, NOTHING would have stopped me from becoming his FIRST!! Any agreement my husband and I had would ahve gone right out the i, LOLLOL. J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife has fucked and sucked off a lot of guys in the 18-22 range and a couple have admitted they were virgins and a few of them she believed were virgins but didn't admit to it.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c