After 40 years, he finally gets his chance with my wife.

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
My wife graduated from High School back in 1982. She was from a small, rural community that still remains very close-knit. Her graduating class had 78 seniors so everyone knew each other. After graduation, my wife and I married and moved away in September 1982. We continue to return to visit her family members still in the community but otherwise have not had any contact with any of her schoolmates or friends.

In September this year, my wife had a death in the family and she flew to attend the funeral and to help her family during their loss. She stayed at a Hampton Inn about 38 miles away since it is the closest hotel to the area. During the funeral, she ran into an old friend who she had casually dated back during their sophomore year of school. She had not seen Ron since shortly after graduation. Ron had recently become divorced and was in the process of relocating back to the area. He was also staying at the same Hampton Inn where my wife was staying at the time.

I had not ever met Ron, but my wife called and told me about him the day she arrived. She said it was great to reminisce about old times. I asked her if she liked Ron, and she replied that she thought he was really cute back in school but that had been many years ago. She told me he is a really nice guy and he made her laugh. She told me that when they dated, he had made out with her and rubbed her breasts but only over her sweater. She told me that she might have gone all the way with him, but it never happened. She told me one night they were out and he brought her back home and they sat out in the front seat of his mom's Plymouth Volare and made out. She said it was winter and as they made out the windows got steamed up. She had got laid back on the seat and Ron was french-kissing her and he got his hand inside the back of her jeans and panties and was getting close to her pussy. She said she was so turned on at the time and probably would have fucked him but her Mom had heard the car and come out and banged on the window. She was not allowed to see him again and that pretty much ended their dating life. She told me how up to that point, she had not ever felt her pussy so wet or aroused, and in bed alone that night she rubbed her clit to climax.

My wife called me on the last night of her trip and asked if I was ok with Ron taking her out to dinner alone. I told her, yes, to do whatever she wanted and I wanted to hear about it afterward. Ron took her to dinner at the only sit-down place, an Applebees, and then they returned to the hotel. My wife had a bottle of wine in her room and asked Ron to come to have a drink. Ron stayed until after midnight and they finished the bottle of wine together. She said they both talked about the old days and their lives now, their families and such. She told me they did kiss, open-mouthed when it was time for Ron to leave her room. She laughed and told me Ron was a much better kisser now at 58 than he was as a Sophomore. My wife told me the kiss had a lot of passion and Ron told her he always regretted not getting to continue their night in the car. My wife said he brushed her breast with his hand over her shirt and she took his hand and placed it under her shirt and on her breast. They kissed some more and Ron rubbed her ass but other than talk, it never went any further. After Ron left her room, my wife called and was like a schoolgirl telling of the evening.

My wife and I flew to her hometown to see her family again for Christmas. We stayed in the same hotel where my wife had stayed, and my wife told me she wanted me to meet Ron. She called, and he came to visit us in our hotel on Christmas Eve. We had a case of wine in our room, and Ron brought over a bottle of Angel's Envy. Ron and I hit it off and sat and talked for well over an hour. Ron's marriage had been sexless the last twenty years, and he did not think he would ever remarry. At 58, Ron worked as a patent attorney and said he could work from anywhere, so he decided to return home. I think I shocked Ron when I matter of factly asked him, "Do you ever regret not having the chance to have sex with my wife back when you were both young and single?"

Despite two bottles of wine and half the bottle of Angel's Envy, Ron froze as he looked to panic in how to appropriately reply. Before Ron could reply, I broke the silence and replied, "I know how she has told me that her virgin pussy was soaking wet and super aroused that one night in your car. Just like I am sure it is right now for you."

Ron laughed nervously, and he replied, "Yeah, I have always remembered that night but were kids and I was just being stupid." He laughed again and my wife was smiling, he added, "I can't believe she told you about that night. Nothing ever happened, it was just something in the heat of the moment."

I looked at my wife, leaning up against the headboard on a pillow as Ron and I sat on the side of the bed. I told my wife, "Baby, why don't you come to sit next to Ron like you were in the car and see how it goes since there is nobody here to interrupt the two of you together." I got up and moved to the only chair in the room, leaving Ron sitting on the side of the bed.

My wife said, "Well, I thought Ron was a great kisser back in the fall when we were here and he has already played with my boobs." As she talked she moved down and sat directly next to Ron. Ron was just sitting as if he was in the twilight zone. He was a nice-looking man, about 5'11" and maybe 210-215 lbs. The kiss and embrace were very light at first but once Ron saw I was into it, they began with some degree of passion in their kissing.

The kiss had become very passionate and Ron broke it, and said, "I want you more than anything in this world, but I don't know how far you guys are willing for this to go?"

I calmly replied, "That is totally up to the two of you, but we don't have any limits on what happens......."

Ron reached up inside my wife's shirt as I spoke, and he interrupted, "Oh shit your nipples are hard. You don't know how bad I wanted you that night. I can't believe this is going to finally happen." There was another kiss lasting several minutes in the silent room before Ron said, "That night in the car, I could just barely feel the heat and wetness of you when we got caught. I was so hard, I had to stop along the road and get myself off, getting cum all over my pants and the crushed velour cloth seats of my mom's car. It never did come off."

With 40 added years of experience, Ron returned to kissing my wife and his hand slid inside the front of her flannel pajama bottoms. My wife moaned and then said, "Oh, I think that is just about where you were that night. But this time, I won't have to go into my room and rub myself to get off." I knew from my wife's facial expression that Ron had slipped a finger inside her as the kiss resumed.

Ron continued kissing my wife while getting her shirt off and her bottoms off her, leaving her sitting, leaning over in her Christmas wool socks. When they parted for air, my wife asked Ron, "I want to feel you inside me, will you fuck me?"

Ron did not pause as he eagerly responded, "That would be a fantasy of mine come true."

Ron sat up, raising his hips as he fumbled to open the button on his jeans. he slid the zipper down and then pushed his jeans and boxers down off his hips and legs. His rock-hard cock sprang out, standing out firmly at probably 6.5" His shirt was off and Ron was nude in a brief moment as he guided his hard, bare cock between my wife's spread legs and married pussy. He slid inside her balls deep as my wife let out a moan as he stretched her. After a few light pumps, Ron picked up his pace, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh as my wife's legs were over Ron's shoulders and he was giving her all he had. Ron had some stamina but it was only about four or five minutes before I could see thick trails of cum hang from his shaft each time he pulled out. Finally, he went balls deep and remained as he pumped his full load inside my wife. Ron was panting hard and sweat dripped from his forehead.

When Ron slid out of my wife, I could see her labia covered in cum. She called for me to come over and told me, "Baby, I am so close, go down and lick me so I can cum." I was already naked, wanting to take seconds but as Ron lay at her side, kissing her with his wet dick on her thigh, I went down and began to lick my wife's pussy. She was right, she was already on the brink and it only took a few seconds when she climaxed hard. Ron could not believe what he was watching.

"Oh my god, that so dam hot, that is amazing, I want to go down on her too and taste our mixed cum juices." Ron rambled as I moved to the side and he planted his face in my wife's crotch.

That night, Ron stayed at our hotel with us. He and my wife made up for lost time and went at each other several times. Ron watched as I fucked my wife and he immediately went down on her after I was done. The next morning, we all had breakfast after showering and then departed to the day to visit family. Ron returned that evening around eight and things picked right up where they left off the night before. Ron talked about how he had always imagined being a participant in an MMF and he told how he worked with another attorney years before who was in a cuckold relationship and would share pictures. He told us he always wondered if such relationships truly existed.

When we all left the hotel early Sunday morning, Ron told us he had received the best Christmas gift he ever could have imagined.

I took a lot of pictures of my wife with Ron, but due to his job and the very small area they are both from, he is really nervous about me posting any of them that could potentially reveal his or my wife's identity together. I have a few generic that he is fine with me posting.

Ron took this on Saturday night as he lay on the bed, fully naked waiting for my wife to join.

RonsLeg-(Small).jpg

Here is our wet bar area in our room on Saturday evening

WetBar (Small).jpg

At first, Ron was worried this was too telling, but he sent me a text and said it is ok for me to post. Ron had just finished cumming inside my wife as she rode him.

Unplanned-Sex-with-Stranger (Small).jpg

My wife graduated from High School back in 1982. She was from a small, rural community that still remains very close-knit. Her graduating class had 78 seniors so everyone knew each other. After graduation, my wife and I married and moved away in September 1982. We continue to return to visit her family members still in the community but otherwise have not had any contact with any of her schoolmates or friends.

In September this year, my wife had a death in the family and she flew to attend the funeral and to help her family during their loss. She stayed at a Hampton Inn about 38 miles away since it is the closest hotel to the area. During the funeral, she ran into an old friend who she had casually dated back during their sophomore year of school. She had not seen Ron since shortly after graduation. Ron had recently become divorced and was in the process of relocating back to the area. He was also staying at the same Hampton Inn where my wife was staying at the time.

I had not ever met Ron, but my wife called and told me about him the day she arrived. She said it was great to reminisce about old times. I asked her if she liked Ron, and she replied that she thought he was really cute back in school but that had been many years ago. She told me he is a really nice guy and he made her laugh. She told me that when they dated, he had made out with her and rubbed her breasts but only over her sweater. She told me that she might have gone all the way with him, but it never happened. She told me one night they were out and he brought her back home and they sat out in the front seat of his mom's Plymouth Volare and made out. She said it was winter and as they made out the windows got steamed up. She had got laid back on the seat and Ron was french-kissing her and he got his hand inside the back of her jeans and panties and was getting close to her pussy. She said she was so turned on at the time and probably would have fucked him but her Mom had heard the car and come out and banged on the window. She was not allowed to see him again and that pretty much ended their dating life. She told me how up to that point, she had not ever felt her pussy so wet or aroused, and in bed alone that night she rubbed her clit to climax.

My wife called me on the last night of her trip and asked if I was ok with Ron taking her out to dinner alone. I told her, yes, to do whatever she wanted and I wanted to hear about it afterward. Ron took her to dinner at the only sit-down place, an Applebees, and then they returned to the hotel. My wife had a bottle of wine in her room and asked Ron to come to have a drink. Ron stayed until after midnight and they finished the bottle of wine together. She said they both talked about the old days and their lives now, their families and such. She told me they did kiss, open-mouthed when it was time for Ron to leave her room. She laughed and told me Ron was a much better kisser now at 58 than he was as a Sophomore. My wife told me the kiss had a lot of passion and Ron told her he always regretted not getting to continue their night in the car. My wife said he brushed her breast with his hand over her shirt and she took his hand and placed it under her shirt and on her breast. They kissed some more and Ron rubbed her ass but other than talk, it never went any further. After Ron left her room, my wife called and was like a schoolgirl telling of the evening.

My wife and I flew to her hometown to see her family again for Christmas. We stayed in the same hotel where my wife had stayed, and my wife told me she wanted me to meet Ron. She called, and he came to visit us in our hotel on Christmas Eve. We had a case of wine in our room, and Ron brought over a bottle of Angel's Envy. Ron and I hit it off and sat and talked for well over an hour. Ron's marriage had been sexless the last twenty years, and he did not think he would ever remarry. At 58, Ron worked as a patent attorney and said he could work from anywhere, so he decided to return home. I think I shocked Ron when I matter of factly asked him, "Do you ever regret not having the chance to have sex with my wife back when you were both young and single?"

Despite two bottles of wine and half the bottle of Angel's Envy, Ron froze as he looked to panic in how to appropriately reply. Before Ron could reply, I broke the silence and replied, "I know how she has told me that her virgin pussy was soaking wet and super aroused that one night in your car. Just like I am sure it is right now for you."

Ron laughed nervously, and he replied, "Yeah, I have always remembered that night but were kids and I was just being stupid." He laughed again and my wife was smiling, he added, "I can't believe she told you about that night. Nothing ever happened, it was just something in the heat of the moment."

I looked at my wife, leaning up against the headboard on a pillow as Ron and I sat on the side of the bed. I told my wife, "Baby, why don't you come to sit next to Ron like you were in the car and see how it goes since there is nobody here to interrupt the two of you together." I got up and moved to the only chair in the room, leaving Ron sitting on the side of the bed.

My wife said, "Well, I thought Ron was a great kisser back in the fall when we were here and he has already played with my boobs." As she talked she moved down and sat directly next to Ron. Ron was just sitting as if he was in the twilight zone. He was a nice-looking man, about 5'11" and maybe 210-215 lbs. The kiss and embrace were very light at first but once Ron saw I was into it, they began with some degree of passion in their kissing.

The kiss had become very passionate and Ron broke it, and said, "I want you more than anything in this world, but I don't know how far you guys are willing for this to go?"

I calmly replied, "That is totally up to the two of you, but we don't have any limits on what happens......."

Ron reached up inside my wife's shirt as I spoke, and he interrupted, "Oh shit your nipples are hard. You don't know how bad I wanted you that night. I can't believe this is going to finally happen." There was another kiss lasting several minutes in the silent room before Ron said, "That night in the car, I could just barely feel the heat and wetness of you when we got caught. I was so hard, I had to stop along the road and get myself off, getting cum all over my pants and the crushed velour cloth seats of my mom's car. It never did come off."

With 40 added years of experience, Ron returned to kissing my wife and his hand slid inside the front of her flannel pajama bottoms. My wife moaned and then said, "Oh, I think that is just about where you were that night. But this time, I won't have to go into my room and rub myself to get off." I knew from my wife's facial expression that Ron had slipped a finger inside her as the kiss resumed.

Ron continued kissing my wife while getting her shirt off and her bottoms off her, leaving her sitting, leaning over in her Christmas wool socks. When they parted for air, my wife asked Ron, "I want to feel you inside me, will you fuck me?"

Ron did not pause as he eagerly responded, "That would be a fantasy of mine come true."

Ron sat up, raising his hips as he fumbled to open the button on his jeans. he slid the zipper down and then pushed his jeans and boxers down off his hips and legs. His rock-hard cock sprang out, standing out firmly at probably 6.5" His shirt was off and Ron was nude in a brief moment as he guided his hard, bare cock between my wife's spread legs and married pussy. He slid inside her balls deep as my wife let out a moan as he stretched her. After a few light pumps, Ron picked up his pace, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh as my wife's legs were over Ron's shoulders and he was giving her all he had. Ron had some stamina but it was only about four or five minutes before I could see thick trails of cum hang from his shaft each time he pulled out. Finally, he went balls deep and remained as he pumped his full load inside my wife. Ron was panting hard and sweat dripped from his forehead.

When Ron slid out of my wife, I could see her labia covered in cum. She called for me to come over and told me, "Baby, I am so close, go down and lick me so I can cum." I was already naked, wanting to take seconds but as Ron lay at her side, kissing her with his wet dick on her thigh, I went down and began to lick my wife's pussy. She was right, she was already on the brink and it only took a few seconds when she climaxed hard. Ron could not believe what he was watching.

"Oh my god, that so dam hot, that is amazing, I want to go down on her too and taste our mixed cum juices." Ron rambled as I moved to the side and he planted his face in my wife's crotch.

That night, Ron stayed at our hotel with us. He and my wife made up for lost time and went at each other several times. Ron watched as I fucked my wife and he immediately went down on her after I was done. The next morning, we all had breakfast after showering and then departed to the day to visit family. Ron returned that evening around eight and things picked right up where they left off the night before. Ron talked about how he had always imagined being a participant in an MMF and he told how he worked with another attorney years before who was in a cuckold relationship and would share pictures. He told us he always wondered if such relationships truly existed.

When we all left the hotel early Sunday morning, Ron told us he had received the best Christmas gift he ever could have imagined.
Love the story---hope it was beginning---

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Thank you for sharing. I'm hard thinking of your wife and the few girls that I let get away. I wonder we are the ones that got away for someone out there???

Love the story---hope it was beginning---
We have had many experiences over the last 16 years. While we have hooked up with neighbors, coworkers, friends, and strangers this was the first person who my wife ever knew from her home. She and Ron continue to text and communicate over this past week. I am sure we will see much more of Ron as time goes forward.

Thank you for sharing. I'm hard thinking of your wife and the few girls that I let get away. I wonder we are the ones that got away for someone out there???

It does make you wonder. I knew about my wife's old boyfriends and even the few that she had sucked their dicks on dates, but I never knew anything about Ron and their date and car experience. She told me on the phone the week she was up for the funeral about running into him and what they had shared.

My wife shared the story with me when she arrived home with all the detail. She told me she had not ever wanted a man inside her before me, but she told me something was different with Ron. He was not like all the other guys she dated or went out with. She told me that if her Mom had not caught them and stopped them, she would have willingly given him her pussy that night in the car. She told me that at age 16 she was distraught to miss out, but she never imagined that at age 58, 42 years later she would finally get his cock and take a load of his cum inside her pussy and while her husband watched. She told me his dick was definitely worth waiting for.

KK had a similar experience, started about a year after we "officially" went down the hot wife path. In her case, circumstances were solo attendance at her high school reunion. The ex is a guy she dated, but never had full-on sex with. Their experience in that time was making out, touching, but they never experienced oral sex, or penetrating sex.

KK didn't ask permission - they hooked up in her hotel room. She didn't tell me about the adventure immediately either. It was about six months later that I found out, in awkward circumstances. Turns out the ex travels frequently on business. He was passing through town with an overnight layover between flights. The guy called KK, they decided to hook up for some opportune afternoon delight at our home. I came home early, and caught the action ongoing, but without them knowing. I watched and stroked, hiding, sneaking peaks, listening, then snuck off before they discovered my voyeurism.

Since then, it's all out in the open between the three of us. KK hooks up with him several times a year now. I've joined in, and we've even had him involved with KK's brother, her boyfriend, and a few other group events. Of all the action, I prefer watching KK with him. They make love as opposed to "just fucking." The intimacy adds an amazing dimension of sensuality and eroticism to the event.

KK had a similar experience, started about a year after we "officially" went down the hot wife path. In her case, circumstances were solo attendance at her high school reunion. The ex is a guy she dated, but never had full-on sex with. Their experience in that time was making out, touching, but they never experienced oral sex, or penetrating sex.

KK didn't ask permission - they hooked up in her hotel room. She didn't tell me about the adventure immediately either. It was about six months later that I found out, in awkward circumstances. Turns out the ex travels frequently on business. He was passing through town with an overnight layover between flights. The guy called KK, they decided to hook up for some opportune afternoon delight at our home. I came home early, and caught the action ongoing, but without them knowing. I watched and stroked, hiding, sneaking peaks, listening, then snuck off before they discovered my voyeurism.

Since then, it's all out in the open between the three of us. KK hooks up with him several times a year now. I've joined in, and we've even had him involved with KK's brother, her boyfriend, and a few other group events. Of all the action, I prefer watching KK with him. They make love as opposed to "just fucking." The intimacy adds an amazing dimension of sensuality and eroticism to the event.
YES_______Lots of "fuckers" on here and elsewhere---Lovers and real men that want to own her completely in the moment----TOUGH to find

Reactions: owlcuck and Tx121

That can make for an erotic experience. I have always dreamed about hiding in the closet during one of my wife's encounters with a BULL. My wife has a complete, full pass to explore and be sexual with anyone she wants, with or without my consent or knowledge. But, she chooses to have my consent or preferably my presence.

For the foreseeable future after the death in the family back in September my wife will be continuing to visit family in the area she grew up. Her next planned trip will be from January 28th through February 2nd. She will be traveling alone since I will not be able to get off work. She is already booked at the same Hampton Inn. We are still traveling for our Holiday vacation and my wife and Ron have been texting back and forth. I received this message on Facebook Messenger this morning from Ron.

Text.JPG

While I would not even know what my wife does with anyone while we are apart, I appreciate that Ron is asking me. My approval or permission is not required or necessary but it is nice to be asked as a formality.

Great story and hot pics to accompany. There's something about those long-ago early fumblings that's really hot isn't there? My wife has recently been contacted by a guy she knew at college, who at the time was desperate to get into her panties (we hadn't been together long at that stage and she resisted his advances, but has admitted she always wondered what it would be like - he had the reputation with the other girls in her class of being particularly large!)

I know their texting has evolved into quite explicit flirting, and they were planning to meet up before being thwarted by Covid - so I'm hoping that this may turn into something similar to your experience!

👍

Great story and hot pics to accompany. There's something about those long-ago early fumblings that's really hot isn't there? My wife has recently been contacted by a guy she knew at college, who at the time was desperate to get into her panties (we hadn't been together long at that stage and she resisted his advances, but has admitted she always wondered what it would be like - he had the reputation with the other girls in her class of being particularly large!)

I know their texting has evolved into quite explicit flirting, and they were planning to meet up before being thwarted by Covid - so I'm hoping that this may turn into something similar to your experience!

I find it incredibly erotic and arousing to think about those early years and envision my wife as a horny high school sophomore in the front seat of a car with a horny senior's hand down the back of her panties. I know how excited she can become and how wet her pussy gets when she is aroused. It may be odd, but the images of this run through my head almost daily.

On Tuesday this week, I was doing my cardio at the gym and was bored when this picture played out in my mind. I became so aroused that I had to cut my cardio session short and go get my shower and it only took a brief touch for my cock to explode. I told my wife and she just gave me that look and told me my imagination is perverted.

Reactions: Bobby75
That can make for an erotic experience. I have always dreamed about hiding in the closet during one of my wife's encounters with a BULL. My wife has a complete, full pass to explore and be sexual with anyone she wants, with or without my consent or knowledge. But, she chooses to have my consent or preferably my presence.

For the foreseeable future after the death in the family back in September my wife will be continuing to visit family in the area she grew up. Her next planned trip will be from January 28th through February 2nd. She will be traveling alone since I will not be able to get off work. She is already booked at the same Hampton Inn. We are still traveling for our Holiday vacation and my wife and Ron have been texting back and forth. I received this message on Facebook Messenger this morning from Ron.

While I would not even know what my wife does with anyone while we are apart, I appreciate that Ron is asking me. My approval or permission is not required or necessary but it is nice to be asked as a formality.
yes that is a nice and respectful . i would encourage him to see her at any time

Your reply and an update would be much appreiated thank you. your wife has a lovely figure x

An update, Ron was not able to wait to see my wife again when she makes her return trip back at the end of this month. He sent me a text late on Thursday and told me he has not been able to get her image out of his mind since we all met over Christmas. Our conversation turned out pretty graphic and I think it was arousing us both. "

Ron mentioned that he was visiting a relative outside of Orlando for the weekend and he was in his hotel thinking and wishing my wife could be there with him, to keep him company.

I told my wife Ron was in Orlando and she read our text exchange. She was blushing over our talk about her pussy being tight and how much she loved a man's cock inside her. She made the comment that she wished we could go to Florida to see Ron. I asked if she could take off work Friday and we could head to the nude beach at Playalinda and then meet Ron. Initially, my wife said she had to work, but half an hour later she told me we could go as long as we got home early on Sunday. We made the drive down on Friday and checked into a hotel in Titusville and then spent Saturday, a mostly cloudy day on the nude beach. That night, Ron met me at our hotel and I told him I was going to leave him alone with my wife for a few hours.

I handed Ron a keycard to our door and then we parted at the elevator. I drove up to New Symrna Beach and went to an Irish Pub and had a few beers and something to eat. I had left Ron at our hotel just before 5 PM and it was now going on 11 as my mind raced and I decided to head back to the hotel to see how things were going. I had surprised my wife by leaving and letting her be with Ron alone. I know she wanted to be with him and thought it would give them both an opportunity to be more open and unreserved with each other.

Instead of letting myself inside, I knocked on the door when I returned to our room around 11:45. It took about five minutes and finally, Ron opened the door partially while standing behind the door allowing me to see only his face and head. I could detect the sweet aroma of sex and hot bodies from the room and Ron quickly told me to come inside. Ron was naked and had a raging hard-on. My wife was laying on the bed, also nude and with her hips upon the collection of bed pillows, raising her ass and pussy in the air and open for Ron from behind. We made minor chit chat and Ron once again got up on the bed and impaled his hard cock into my wife making my wife moan in enjoyment. It took him about ten minutes to blow his load deep inside my wife while she was also in the midst of her own climax.

After Ron finally pulled out, my wife rolled onto the bed and told me she had such a great night. She told me I walked in on their third time and they had empty iHop sandwich boxes in the room, from having ordered Uber Eats together between one of their sessions. My wife told me she got embarrassed when the delivery driver arrived. The app said their food would be delivered in 25-35 minutes and after an hour of sitting and waiting, she had got on her knees and was sucking Ron's cock and he was hard again When the driver knocked on the door, Ron grabbed a towel and she was still on her knees when Ron opened the door. She laughed and said at that point, Ron had a huge spiking boner in his towel and there was no reason to move or hide so she just smiled at the driver and stayed on her knees. She said the driver just looked as Ron gave him a tip and put the food down. The driver remarked, he was sorry for the delay but it looked like the lady could not wait and was already enjoying a meal.

She said they both laughed and at their food.

On the way home, my wife told me she was nervous about me leaving and not being there. She said it took her a while to get into it but once they started she liked being with Ron and felt much more comfortable doing things she probably would not have done if I had been there with them.

On the way home, my wife told me she was nervous about me leaving and not being there. She said it took her a while to get into it but once they started she liked being with Ron and felt much more comfortable doing things she probably would not have done if I had been there with them.
i think we all would like to know what those things were. Great story & a great wife. i would loved to have someone that for my wife.

i think we all would like to know what those things were. Great story & a great wife. i would loved to have someone that for my wife.
I would also love to know, but so far she has not divulged much to me and I have not pried. I figure she will tell me as much as she is willing to, as time passes. If I push, she will keep it a seceret.

Great story! It's so much more fun when our wives are really into the guy they are fucking. Getting the chance to fuck someone you may have missed out on in the past is so sweet. Our best man had lusted over my future wife for years and when we invited him to join us he was beyond excited to find out first hnad how awesome she was. I'm going to be checking out your other posts. You guys sound like fun!

As I expected, since I did not ask or pry about what she and Ron did while I stayed away, my wife brought up the subject yesterday evening. We were sitting on the couch after I had cleaned the kitchen from dinner. She was watching a rerun of Sex in the City when she casually said, "I really had a lot of fun this weekend when you let us be alone together." There was a pause with some light chit chat back and forth and without my asking, my wife then offered, "I know how much Dave, (her long term live in boyfriend) likes for me to rim his ass, so I thought Ron might enjoy it too. After we finished eating, Ronnie said he had to ********, he left the door open and I went in and knelt on the bath mat behind him. He told me I was kinky wanting to watch and I spread his cheeks and licked that spot right behind his balls and ran my tongue all the way until I circled his anus. He moaned and told me it felt amazing but he couldn't ********. I could tell he enjoyed it, so I kept going. His penis got really hard and he started stroking himself so I just kept going. He leaned over and held his left hand on the wall to balance himself over the toilet and stroked himself with his right hand. When I stuck my tongue inside him, he was telling me he was going to cum and he came all over the toilet."

I told her that was super hot, she said she did it more out of impulse than with any pre-conceived thought of it. As we talked more, she made a comment she has made before that excites me. She told me, "I don't know what it is, but when I know you are there and watching me, I feel embarrassed about doing things out of impulse. But, when I am alone with somebody who I might not see again, or see often, I just do things like that without thinking about what anybody would think."