After 40 years, he finally gets his chance with my wife.

My wife and I spent time yesterday evening talking with Ron about LeahAnne's upcoming visit. I will drop her off at the airport on Friday morning around 6:15 am and she will be flying back home. She has a rental car booked and has plans to meet Ron at her hotel on Friday evening.

After their conversation last night, it appears that Ron will plan to stay at the hotel with my wife all five nights of her stay. I am not certain of who seems to be most excited by this, my wife or Ron. I would love to be in the room when they see each other on Friday. They both seem to have a lot of passion built up already.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75
My wife arrived back home yesterday afternoon. I was sad that there are no pictures of her with Ron during their time together, but she said Ron can have his face shown and it was just the two of them so it just was not something they did. 😢

My wife told me how much she enjoyed spending time alone with Ron. She said each evening she would meet him back at her hotel and they would go to dinner and then return to her room together. She told me that they would return to the room and share a bottle of wine and talk about old times and then begin to kiss and things would just happen naturally. She told me the sex was always very hot and satisfying for her.

I pressed her for more details but she told me it was intimate time-sharing between two old friends and something she and Ron shared together. When she got undressed, I could see her pussy was still messy. She did tell me that before Ron took her to the airport and she checked out of the hotel, they had sex together. I tried to get some but she told me she was too worn out from the week with Ron and would have to wait.

She told me and her boyfriend if we really wanted to turn her on that she wanted us both to jack off for her. As we did, she took pictures with her phone saying since we enjoyed pictures so much, she was going to send our pictures to Ron. 📸 After we both came, she put us both in our chastity cages, saying she did not want to wake up with one or both of us poking her in the middle of the night.

She slept late this morning and Dave and I are both still caged and nude at her request. She has been teasing us by telling us about how wonderful Ron's dick was and how he filled her so fully. The cage just adds torment but that is her goal.