Would you like too exchange energy with my baby?

• Fuck yes.

• Naaaah.

Results are only viewable after voting.
She always likes to remove our clothes and chill after work. She says it removes the negative energy of the day with our bodies being close and exchanging loving energy. I couldn’t agree more. Any excuse to be in her presence.

Attachments

• 58CEC910-643D-4DCE-AFCA-97D1003B99F9.jpeg
    58CEC910-643D-4DCE-AFCA-97D1003B99F9.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 5AD9D799-05ED-4C3F-AB52-FFFE5A73F81C.jpeg
    5AD9D799-05ED-4C3F-AB52-FFFE5A73F81C.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
She always likes to remove our clothes and chill after work. She says it removes the negative energy of the day with our bodies being close and exchanging loving energy. I couldn’t agree more. Any excuse to be in her presence.
Oh I would exchange energy with her! I wouldn't have the discipline to just chill though, I would def need to taste her sweet body. In fact, you look pretty hot as well! Maybe the three of us could "exchange energy" together. I need to get to Ireland! lol :love:

Mrs Hotwife

Me exchanging my tongue energy with a hot blonde cutie's sexual energy! Do you think your wife would enjoy me?

WWTPDeatingfriendblisscruiselabel.png

Oh I would exchange energy with her! I wouldn't have the discipline to just chill though, I would def need to taste her sweet body. In fact, you look pretty hot as well! Maybe the three of us could "exchange energy" together. I need to get to Ireland! lol :love:

Mrs Hotwife

Me exchanging my tongue energy with a hot blonde cutie's sexual energy! Do you think your wife would enjoy me?

View attachment 534633
That’s very kind thank you. Well just “chill” is an understatement Lol. Wow, I’m sure we could! Feel free to DM me. Thank you for your kind words.

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
For sure, almost everyone, girls and guys, would like to exchange energy with your babe.... And I want to be part of this exchange with her and my gf will enjoy too