Am I the odd one here?

Hi All! I’m new to this site – drawn to it because of a long-held fantasy of seeing my wife with another man. Of course, it wasn’t just her having fun: I was (ultimately) with another woman but that was later in the fantasy.

Anyway, I’ve read a bunch of stories here on the site, and even took the “Cuckold Test” by Curvylover (I scored a 53) and I wonder if there aren’t others like me, or if I’m the odd one here. I’ve got a sort of list as to why I’m not sure this is the right place for me (no judgment, I’m just looking for like-minded people):

· I’m not into humiliation and I’m pretty confident my wife of over 30 years wouldn’t do that to me and wouldn’t engage with another man that isn’t respectful.

· IF I ever get to the point of actuating the fantasy, both my wife and I would insist on safe sex.

· If going through with the fantasy meant no more sex with my wife (or even limited sex with my wife) then it would be entirely counter to the motivation to fulfill the fantasy in the first place (enhance my sexual relationship with my wife) and I would rather never follow through.

· My wife and I are partners – we work together. It seems that many of the stories I've read here wind up with the husband becoming the “sissy” and the wife becoming a dictator. That’s not a partnership and not what I want.

· I am not even slightly interested in the taste of another man’s cum in my wife’s pussy. Or anywhere else for that matter. Of course, she would insist on safe sex, so this may not be a problem.

· My wife loves me for who I am, not how big my junk is. Actually, I’m probably just average. I’ve asked my wife if she wouldn’t like something bigger and she has assured me that she does not. Ha, I got her a large dildo once, she tried it (briefly) and then promptly threw it away. In our relationship of trust and honesty, I believe that she is honest with me on this.

· I imaging swinging or cuckolding as a special occasion that we decide together. It would occur in the open and as a joint decision. Simply knowing that she is going out with someone else on Friday… or whenever ... is all bad.

Please understand, if you feel to the contrary, that’s ok by me. I’m not making any judgments other than to say that it’s not for me.

So, people, am I in the wrong place? Or are there like-minded individuals here?

Welcome

There are many different types of swinger/cuckold encounters. I don't think you sound like an odd one. It may be that there are more stories of the type you mention because those people tend to be more open, I don't know. Not all couples are into to degradation or clean up duties.

The experience you have, should you go through with it, should be something you are comfortable with, not that you regret. The important thing is that you and your wife talk about every aspect of what you each are looking for before you look for the right extra. I'm sure you will get replies and advice from people like you here on the site.

Reactions: MormonJack
You aren't alone. I scored a 49, so I'm right there with you. For me though, it's been getting over the fear and guilt of having these feelings. We have had lots of communication about it, and my wife is open to go through with it. We are in the toy/role play stage now...and even if she won't admit it, she gets more turned on when we do that, because it's not an every time occurrence. Good luck.

Hi All! I’m new to this site – drawn to it because of a long-held fantasy of seeing my wife with another man. Of course, it wasn’t just her having fun: I was (ultimately) with another woman but that was later in the fantasy.

Anyway, I’ve read a bunch of stories here on the site, and even took the “Cuckold Test” by Curvylover (I scored a 53) and I wonder if there aren’t others like me, or if I’m the odd one here. I’ve got a sort of list as to why I’m not sure this is the right place for me (no judgment, I’m just looking for like-minded people):

· I’m not into humiliation and I’m pretty confident my wife of over 30 years wouldn’t do that to me and wouldn’t engage with another man that isn’t respectful.

· IF I ever get to the point of actuating the fantasy, both my wife and I would insist on safe sex.

· If going through with the fantasy meant no more sex with my wife (or even limited sex with my wife) then it would be entirely counter to the motivation to fulfill the fantasy in the first place (enhance my sexual relationship with my wife) and I would rather never follow through.

· My wife and I are partners – we work together. It seems that many of the stories I've read here wind up with the husband becoming the “sissy” and the wife becoming a dictator. That’s not a partnership and not what I want.

· I am not even slightly interested in the taste of another man’s cum in my wife’s pussy. Or anywhere else for that matter. Of course, she would insist on safe sex, so this may not be a problem.

· My wife loves me for who I am, not how big my junk is. Actually, I’m probably just average. I’ve asked my wife if she wouldn’t like something bigger and she has assured me that she does not. Ha, I got her a large dildo once, she tried it (briefly) and then promptly threw it away. In our relationship of trust and honesty, I believe that she is honest with me on this.

· I imaging swinging or cuckolding as a special occasion that we decide together. It would occur in the open and as a joint decision. Simply knowing that she is going out with someone else on Friday… or whenever ... is all bad.

Please understand, if you feel to the contrary, that’s ok by me. I’m not making any judgments other than to say that it’s not for me.

So, people, am I in the wrong place? Or are there like-minded individuals here?
No you aren't alone on here, my husband and I totally agree with your point of view although we have progressed through the hotwife lifestyle.

Like you ours is a partnership and we have involved other men in it because we both agreed to it, not out of any desire for one person to humiliate the other, Over the years we have, at times, broken those rules we initially agreed upon but this was always done with both of us in agreement and not out of spite or anger or any other misguided emotion.

I'm not going to repeat our story, we have posted some of it on here already but suffice to say we are happily married still and its all based on trust, honesty and mutual respect for each other.

So no you are not alone and there are a lot of couples on here who totally agree with your point of view.

Wow, you are so normal. That sissy stuff is for the most part made up to tantalize a reader. Sure, there are some but there are way more manly men that enjoy their wives having a nice time with someone else. More times than not, the wife returns to the partners side and enjoys their company too. My husband is an alpha male. Trust me you never want to be on his bad side. Still, he loves his wife (me) in a way that makes me happy and that makes him happy. He isn't on the large side between his legs (well, he does have really big balls) but he always knew just what to do with what he has. Did I want more than what he had? Yes, I did because I enjoy the feeling of a larger cock in me. He knew this because we never had any secrets. He knew my experiences before we married and I knew his. His were much more extensive than mine. Then.

I had mentioned that on a trip I had met an Australian man in of all places, Australia. I was with a boyfriend that passed out on the wine at this guys house and i ended up face to face with him bouncing on what I still consider to be a massive cock. My first white guy, first non Asian cock, and my first big cock. I asked my husband to be when i told him of that encounter that while I loved him dearly, I wanted to experience that again. He promised me that if ever i had the chance and it was for purely physical pleasure, I could.

My husband and I both felt the same about sex. It's a sport. You have it to feel good. It doesn't change when you get married, you do it so you feel good. He was the one that after a ball game noticed a player in the shower that was bigger than most he had seen and come home and told me. Than he informed me that he had made a date for me and that whatever happens, happens. It happened. Afterwards I went home and fucked my husband until he was sore in appreciation of the trust and thoughtfulness he put into it. Just for me.

My man is still a manly man and I could never see him humiliated like the stories you read. He does things if he wants to. Sure, I may ask him to do something but the reaction is up to him. I have never ordered him to do a thing. I have never demanded I sleep with anyone. We always discuss things and he shares approval and no approval rights.

Please stop with the cuckold stuff. If this site really is for Hotwives than that eliminates the cuckold stuff. Hotwives have partners that agree to their lifestyle and on many occasions may watch but hardly ever get involved. Afterwards is a different story. Hotwives normally have time for their husbands and it is the man they are in love with and trust more than anyone else. My man knows what it takes to make me happy and satisfied. He can but not as well as some others and he knows that and accepts it. No, he doesn't date other Women and that's because he is not interested and gets well taken care of in regards to his needs.

So, no matter what you and your wife are involved in, you both need to be happy about it. Relax, discuss it, be open and honest and nonjudgmental and you should be just fine.