Onestepfurther

Nov 17, 2018
A couple of days ago I had the most incredible sexual experience watching my girlfriend have hot, intense sex with her new man. When we started sharing her with other men we never had any intentions of getting involved with breeding. A few weeks ago I wasn't too comfortable with how things were progressing very quickly between them. Now I couldn't be happier. I love her more than ever and I also respect him so much. She's incredibly happy too and right now is keeping her fingers crossed and hoping that there might be a little black baby starting to grow inside her. Our journey has just started

Attachments

• received_10208555760283545-1~3.jpg
    received_10208555760283545-1~3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 285
A couple of days ago I had the most incredible sexual experience watching my girlfriend have hot, intense sex with her new man. When we started sharing her with other men we never had any intentions of getting involved with breeding. A few weeks ago I wasn't too comfortable with how things were progressing very quickly between them. Now I couldn't be happier. I love her more than ever and I also respect him so much. She's incredibly happy too and right now is keeping her fingers crossed and hoping that there might be a little black baby starting to grow inside her. Our journey has just started
You're lucky as hell I'd love another man to. Breed my wife and have us raise the baby I'd even pay child support

When it first started it was just a random guy every so often. Then we both got into the submission side. On one of the sites we met guys on, we got a message from a fit, dominant black guy who really liked the look of my gfs pussy. We got chatting between the three of us and met up at ours to explore. It was a few hours that first day, two condoms used and two very easy going fucks. She had never taken a dick as big as 9 inches before but he gave it to her a bit at a time, getting her used to his size. She spent half hour kissing and sucking his dick and while watching her mouth work around it I could tell that she was falling in love with his cock, milking every last bit of cum out of him when he ejaculated for the third time. Afterwards her sweet little vagina felt different when I fingered her that night and was looking swollen. She has never felt the same since, and whenever my dick has been allowed in her she doesn't feel as tight as she used to. That deep spot inside her that I used to feel my cock hit seems like it's moved, pushed backwards like her insides have been rearranged.

A few days after the first meet and we invited him back. Before any action took place, me and him had a private man to man chat where he asked if I was serious and committed to being dominated by a new alpha male. I was. He told me that he promised to please her every sexual need and said that I was the perfect cuck male. He then laid down some rules, the main one being that from now on its no longer fake or just roleplay. That night him and my gf went to bed, lights on and me watching in a chair in the corner. They started with oral, first him laid down while she pleasured him with that big naughty smile on her face. After a few positions and some very hungry 69ing, he was soon holding her head down and fucking her mouth, moaning loud when he filled her choking mouth. A while later and they were ready for sex. He mentioned that he forgot to bring any condoms with him and asked if we had any, probably knowing that we wouldn't. Knowing that she had the implant out two years ago, he told her he could always pull out quickly, and after a short "that's fine" from her, the kissing started and the lube came out. Seeing his bare cock in her cunt for the first time was a sight I will always remember, the image of it burned into my mind. At the same time I felt fear, helplessness but also this weird excitement that I never knew existed. Having already shot his load once, he took a while fucking her, again starting smoothly and lovingly before her excitement turned him up another gear. I've never seen anyone sweat as much as those two did that night. After working themselves into a passionate fury he asked her whether she still wanted him to pull out. She looked at me and took a while to answer "no... It's ok". This was what I was hoping wouldn't happen but it was so exciting. "Are you sure?" I asked her "you're not on any birth control". She didn't care. "She wants my cum and it's her decision" he told me "and I'm going to fucking give it to her". A minute or so later he was emptying his balls into my girlfriend, the person I sleep next to every night. She was shaking and couldn't stop saying "fuck". It was scary but awesome watching it all. They only fucked once that night but he stayed for an hour or so as they held each other, kissed and chatted. I had never felt so imasculated and I was shaking too. There has been another night since, which was the best. I will tell you about that next time. I've joined because I've been allowed to share all these things happening in our life, as long as I don't use names or face pics due to all of us wanting to be anonymous here until maybe I make some good friends perhaps.

When it first started it was just a random guy every so often. Then we both got into the submission side. On one of the sites we met guys on, we got a message from a fit, dominant black guy who really liked the look of my gfs pussy. We got chatting between the three of us and met up at ours to explore. It was a few hours that first day, two condoms used and two very easy going fucks. She had never taken a dick as big as 9 inches before but he gave it to her a bit at a time, getting her used to his size. She spent half hour kissing and sucking his dick and while watching her mouth work around it I could tell that she was falling in love with his cock, milking every last bit of cum out of him when he ejaculated for the third time. Afterwards her sweet little vagina felt different when I fingered her that night and was looking swollen. She has never felt the same since, and whenever my dick has been allowed in her she doesn't feel as tight as she used to. That deep spot inside her that I used to feel my cock hit seems like it's moved, pushed backwards like her insides have been rearranged.

A few days after the first meet and we invited him back. Before any action took place, me and him had a private man to man chat where he asked if I was serious and committed to being dominated by a new alpha male. I was. He told me that he promised to please her every sexual need and said that I was the perfect cuck male. He then laid down some rules, the main one being that from now on its no longer fake or just roleplay. That night him and my gf went to bed, lights on and me watching in a chair in the corner. They started with oral, first him laid down while she pleasured him with that big naughty smile on her face. After a few positions and some very hungry 69ing, he was soon holding her head down and fucking her mouth, moaning loud when he filled her choking mouth. A while later and they were ready for sex. He mentioned that he forgot to bring any condoms with him and asked if we had any, probably knowing that we wouldn't. Knowing that she had the implant out two years ago, he told her he could always pull out quickly, and after a short "that's fine" from her, the kissing started and the lube came out. Seeing his bare cock in her cunt for the first time was a sight I will always remember, the image of it burned into my mind. At the same time I felt fear, helplessness but also this weird excitement that I never knew existed. Having already shot his load once, he took a while fucking her, again starting smoothly and lovingly before her excitement turned him up another gear. I've never seen anyone sweat as much as those two did that night. After working themselves into a passionate fury he asked her whether she still wanted him to pull out. She looked at me and took a while to answer "no... It's ok". This was what I was hoping wouldn't happen but it was so exciting. "Are you sure?" I asked her "you're not on any birth control". She didn't care. "She wants my cum and it's her decision" he told me "and I'm going to fucking give it to her". A minute or so later he was emptying his balls into my girlfriend, the person I sleep next to every night. She was shaking and couldn't stop saying "fuck". It was scary but awesome watching it all. They only fucked once that night but he stayed for an hour or so as they held each other, kissed and chatted. I had never felt so imasculated and I was shaking too. There has been another night since, which was the best. I will tell you about that next time. I've joined because I've been allowed to share all these things happening in our life, as long as I don't use names or face pics due to all of us wanting to be anonymous here until maybe I make some good friends perhaps.
I hope shes pregnant with his baby, you'll have to raise it and pay for it, I'd pay child support

You're lucky as hell I'd love another man to. Breed my wife and have us raise the baby I'd even pay child support

wow.. I'm sorry. Though we've gotten a bit kinky but this is too far a red line we would never cross. Why just not keep kinky lifestyle to your self, why go further and bear children out it. really would this be ok for the long run years to come? people, friends and family noticing child is not like dad.. mmm.. I'm sorry a bit too much for us.

Reactions: Kinky2
All three of us have it planned, we've all spoke about it. When (not if) she has conceived, we will tell the people we know that we've split up again. We will still be living together but publicly they will think I've moved in with my friend about 10 miles away, and during that time she will "start seeing a new guy". Few weeks later she'll tell everyone the news that they're having a baby together. When baby is born, they "split up" and we get back together publicly. Because she'll have the baby from another relationship, it's not a scandal like the truth would be. There are lots of stepdads bringing up other men's children. She has wanted kids for a while and I already have a teen daughter from a one night stand 15 years ago, and have been pretty much infertile for the last few years. It's not for everyone but it's perfect for us.

wow.. I'm sorry. Though we've gotten a bit kinky but this is too far a red line we would never cross. Why just not keep kinky lifestyle to your self, why go further and bear children out it. really would this be ok for the long run years to come? people, friends and family noticing child is not like dad.. mmm.. I'm sorry a bit too much for us.

Reactions: Romey
The early morning after the second night, with her lover gone, we were both in bed recovering. I was still shaken from the experience and worried about the results of them having unprotected sex. I asked her if she was going to get a morning after pill and she said she would. The day went on and it seemed like she was finding any excuse not to see the doctor. By the time she was finally ready to leave the flat, the doctors had closed. There were two more days left to get her to a doctor's or pharmacy while the pill could still protect her. That evening I showed her online the different places we could get the pill. She didn't seem keen or that bothered. "I'm going to leave it to chance, whatever happens is what happens" she said. I almost got tearful, "do you want him to get you pregnant? Because it sounds like you do" I said. "No of course not" she told me, "it'll be fine. If the worst does happen, we can sort it".

A few days later she was due her period. Nothing was happening. The next day and there was still no blood or her usual discomfort. After another day with no sign of a period and we were both worried. We bought a pregnancy test, and after a nerve racking wait, it indicated that she wasn't pregnant. The fact that she could've conceived a black child was what made me worry more, at least if she had a white baby, nobody would know any different. Even after the test came back negative, we had to be sure. She had been messaging her man pretty much non stop since his last visit, mentioning a few times that she didn't take any morning after pill. One of his replies to that was "good". She didn't seem to think much of it, but I read a lot into it. Maybe I was just being paranoid thinking that he wanted to get my girlfriend pregnant. She thought I was too. "We're just having some fun... There will be risks but life's too short". I started thinking about those words, and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Part of me was now actually hoping the negative pregnancy test was wrong. It felt weird and wrong, but it was starting to seem like it could suit us. Then, she finally got her period. A second test confirmed that she definitely wasn't pregnant.

She texted him straight away: "did 2nd test and had period, so def not pregnant xx". Less than a minute later he replied with "That's a shame. I'd like to leave a baby inside that sweet little pussy, a little thank you present for being so sexy and beautiful XX" She showed me the message and we both sat in silence for a minute or so, not knowing what to say. She didn't know what to text back with, and was shocked but also feeling amazing about herself. It was a lot for her to take in (just like his dick was at first) and it confirmed my suspicions. "Tell me the honest truth" I said, "do you want him to make you pregnant? I'm not as angry or as upset as you might think I'd be about all this". She took a while to answer, hesitating over whether she should let me know the truth. "If he made me pregnant then I would like to have his baby." By this point, she still hasn't messaged him back. She got another text: "Ru ok babe? U gone quiet. Is it coz of what I said? XX" She held my hand: "I love you and I know how much you love me, but I want to do this and I think part of you does too." I said ok, and she text him back "sorry, I was just thinking about what you said. Did u mean it?" After getting a reply saying yes, their messages stepped up another level... "When is your next fertility window? I want to make sure that my dick is filling you when your pussy is nice and fertile for me..." He even messaged me: "I hope you know that I have no intention of ever using protection with her again. I am going to breed her cunt, because she is mine now. And after she gives birth to our child, I am going to breed her again. Her womb is my territory and I am going to mark it with my baby. I hope you understand"

For a whole week she didn't want sex with me. She said that it felt like something was happening inside her. "My body is craving your spunk. I want you so much and I wish you were here now. My fanny was made for your dick, and we are destined to make a baby together."

They didn't see each other for a few weeks, but checked her ovulation calendar to make sure they met for sex on the right days. They also wanted me to watch every single bit of it, as if they weren't having enough fun, they also got a huge kick knowing that I was there, helplessly watching while he fucked his babies into her. When millions of his sperm were inside her body, there was nothing that I could do to stop one of them meeting her egg.

Next time I post I'll talk about what happened after. I'm hard just thinking about it...

The early morning after the second night, with her lover gone, we were both in bed recovering. I was still shaken from the experience and worried about the results of them having unprotected sex. I asked her if she was going to get a morning after pill and she said she would. The day went on and it seemed like she was finding any excuse not to see the doctor. By the time she was finally ready to leave the flat, the doctors had closed. There were two more days left to get her to a doctor's or pharmacy while the pill could still protect her. That evening I showed her online the different places we could get the pill. She didn't seem keen or that bothered. "I'm going to leave it to chance, whatever happens is what happens" she said. I almost got tearful, "do you want him to get you pregnant? Because it sounds like you do" I said. "No of course not" she told me, "it'll be fine. If the worst does happen, we can sort it".

A few days later she was due her period. Nothing was happening. The next day and there was still no blood or her usual discomfort. After another day with no sign of a period and we were both worried. We bought a pregnancy test, and after a nerve racking wait, it indicated that she wasn't pregnant. The fact that she could've conceived a black child was what made me worry more, at least if she had a white baby, nobody would know any different. Even after the test came back negative, we had to be sure. She had been messaging her man pretty much non stop since his last visit, mentioning a few times that she didn't take any morning after pill. One of his replies to that was "good". She didn't seem to think much of it, but I read a lot into it. Maybe I was just being paranoid thinking that he wanted to get my girlfriend pregnant. She thought I was too. "We're just having some fun... There will be risks but life's too short". I started thinking about those words, and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Part of me was now actually hoping the negative pregnancy test was wrong. It felt weird and wrong, but it was starting to seem like it could suit us. Then, she finally got her period. A second test confirmed that she definitely wasn't pregnant.

She texted him straight away: "did 2nd test and had period, so def not pregnant xx". Less than a minute later he replied with "That's a shame. I'd like to leave a baby inside that sweet little pussy, a little thank you present for being so sexy and beautiful XX" She showed me the message and we both sat in silence for a minute or so, not knowing what to say. She didn't know what to text back with, and was shocked but also feeling amazing about herself. It was a lot for her to take in (just like his dick was at first) and it confirmed my suspicions. "Tell me the honest truth" I said, "do you want him to make you pregnant? I'm not as angry or as upset as you might think I'd be about all this". She took a while to answer, hesitating over whether she should let me know the truth. "If he made me pregnant then I would like to have his baby." By this point, she still hasn't messaged him back. She got another text: "Ru ok babe? U gone quiet. Is it coz of what I said? XX" She held my hand: "I love you and I know how much you love me, but I want to do this and I think part of you does too." I said ok, and she text him back "sorry, I was just thinking about what you said. Did u mean it?" After getting a reply saying yes, their messages stepped up another level... "When is your next fertility window? I want to make sure that my dick is filling you when your pussy is nice and fertile for me..." He even messaged me: "I hope you know that I have no intention of ever using protection with her again. I am going to breed her cunt, because she is mine now. And after she gives birth to our child, I am going to breed her again. Her womb is my territory and I am going to mark it with my baby. I hope you understand"

For a whole week she didn't want sex with me. She said that it felt like something was happening inside her. "My body is craving your spunk. I want you so much and I wish you were here now. My fanny was made for your dick, and we are destined to make a baby together."

They didn't see each other for a few weeks, but checked her ovulation calendar to make sure they met for sex on the right days. They also wanted me to watch every single bit of it, as if they weren't having enough fun, they also got a huge kick knowing that I was there, helplessly watching while he fucked his babies into her. When millions of his sperm were inside her body, there was nothing that I could do to stop one of them meeting her egg.

Next time I post I'll talk about what happened after. I'm hard just thinking about it...
I hope he got her pregnant it's my hottest fantasy I hope it happens to her

It's so sexy I was cuckold for 2 yrs as my wife fell in love with her guy
Same is happening here but a lot quicker than 2 years. Theyve known each other a few weeks and have become inseperable in recent days. Their sex has become a lot more intimate and they're doing it in private too. I'm preparing myself for when she breaks up with me and gets with him officially. It's only a matter of time.

Same is happening here but a lot quicker than 2 years. Theyve known each other a few weeks and have become inseperable in recent days. Their sex has become a lot more intimate and they're doing it in private too. I'm preparing myself for when she breaks up with me and gets with him officially. It's only a matter of time.
So what will you do after, if she wants to leave you completely and leave with him and THEIR baby?

So what will you do after, if she wants to leave you completely and leave with him and THEIR baby?
There was always a chance of that happening. Whatever happens is down to fate. If she wants him more than she wants me then why should I stop that? Of course I love her but I want what she wants

It's official, she is pregnant! I really want to fuck her later but I don't know if she still wants my white dick. Never had sex with a pregnant woman before and I'd love to try it. Meanwhile, I've been meeting up with guys recently for some fun and I'm enjoying it a lot!

It's official, she is pregnant! I really want to fuck her later but I don't know if she still wants my white dick. Never had sex with a pregnant woman before and I'd love to try it. Meanwhile, I've been meeting up with guys recently for some fun and I'm enjoying it a lot!
If she is getting more and more intimate with him lately and meeting in private and you are looking to the day she leaves you to be with him, it sounds inevitable. Especially if she is pregnant. She will only want his cock and cum in her. It is better for the baby too

first of all Congratulation on the Baby
you are from few lucky people who is going to break all the taboos.
I think for me it is just the start and not sure if I would like her to get breed but no one knows what happens in future.

J had a night like this with her first Black Lover (i say first, he was the second black guy but the first would not have sex because they had no condoms)...ok, SHORT version, not my thread and this gets LONG when I write about it:

Like your wife, J REALLY hit it off with this guy. It was obvious from the moment they met that something special was happening. Even their before meeting phone conversations had been HOT, and left her dripping wet after. One thing that they discussed was her diaphragm, all the birth control she uses. If she leaves it in for long periods of time it causes major cramping, so at my encouragement she asked him if he was OK with her putting it in after things got going. She was happy that he was more than willing for her to do this, even offered assistance. WOW, she was HOT that night!!

Skipping WAY ahead....they have been making lout and playing around for about 3 hours, and she is READY for sex. They have been whispering to each other all during this time, and he had asked her if she wanted to "see what it feels like to have a Black man in her totally unprotected" but assured her he would pull out when the time came. We had done some fantasizing about this prior to them meeting also and with that and his encouragement, she was DRIPPING!!

Skipping ahead again.......she lays down and take his cock and guides it in to her pussy WITHOUT her diaphragm in, its still on the table beside the couch. When she felt his bare unprotected black cock start to slide inside her totally unprotected white married cunt, she had a MASSIVE orgasm which had never happened before. She always had to rub her clit to cum....and she started having back to back orgasms from him pumping in her.

After about an hour of repeated HUGE orgasms, he hissed "baby, if I don't pull out NOW you are going to find out what it feels like to have a Black man cum in your white pussy!!" And my wife turned in to a sexual EXORCIST.....she was like NOTHING I had ever witnessed: she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled him as DEEP in her as she could and started fucking up on his cock while BEGGING him to cum in side her pussy and knock her up!!! I was SHOCKED!!