Another item off my bucket list!

Sloppy seconds are addictive. Hope this is not a one time thing for you. It is difficult to describe the feeling one gets putting his cock in his wife’s pussy that has been stretched and lubed. I always liked loose pussy and it is exquisite when you know you are going where another has just gone before.

Sloppy seconds are addictive. Hope this is not a one time thing for you. It is difficult to describe the feeling one gets putting his cock in his wife’s pussy that has been stretched and lubed. I always liked loose pussy and it is exquisite when you know you are going where another has just gone before.
Must feel amazing!!

My wife has a cunt that fits me perfectly and can make me cum in a minute. So it is wonderful when her pussy is all hot, loose and sloppy because I don’t have so much tight contact on my cock and can fuck forever. If she has had a lot of orgasms before me she works more too!
I understand completely! I'm the same way! She makes me cum so fast! But when it's nice and loose it feels great and I can go a little longer !! Which she loves too!

Reactions: werekinky2