Any "bulls" her hook up with single women? Or cheating wives?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Do you men on her only hook up with couples?
There's many posts on here about a guy/bull that has sex with a wife while hubby watches or joins. Others where wife gets fucked but hubby knows.
Do you have single women you see or date ?
Do you see married but cheating women, hubby dosent know ?

Reactions: Rudy
Do you men on her only hook up with couples?
There's many posts on here about a guy/bull that has sex with a wife while hubby watches or joins. Others where wife gets fucked but hubby knows.
Do you have single women you see or date ?
Do you see married but cheating women, hubby dosent know ?
the guy has watched about 25% of the time with me. Some of them have been involved, at my direction, based on my grasp of their dynamic. About half the time, maybe more, the hubby has been involved in my introduction to her, often being the first to reach out.
I have been with unattached women, and perhaps its immodest on my part, but I sometimes prefer attached, I am not looking for someone to fall in love with me.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I have fucked a lot of cheating wives without their hubby knowing. Here's a Puerto Rican cheating slut sucking my cock in her car.

Attachments

• IMG_2941.jpeg
    IMG_2941.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 28
I don't condone true cheating, so, no, I don't really pursue them. I will flirt, though. No harm in flirting lol now if "cheating" is part of their dynamic, then I don't mind one bit. It's a form of consensual non-consent, and that in okay with. All that said I nearly fucked a married coworker last year. I found her just so irresistible. But she had second thoughts, and stopped it. That's the one time I have fully and willingly pursued a married woman (outside of harmless flirting) who's husband didn't know.

As for single FWB, no, generally not either, although I'm not against it. I just have had too many bad experiences with single FWB before, so I'm much more picky in regards to single women. They always seem to get possessive or start catching feelings, or they were lying to me and broke our agreement. I haven't wanted feelings for some time, so I generally just stick to couples and married women. They are safer in every regard when it comes to sexual partners. Although I had a single lady as a FWB that just recently moved away. We'd been off and on FWB for like 3 years now, and she's the one and only that I've been with that truly understands what FWB means.

All that said I'm not at all against either one. I just really fucking enjoy fucking married/taken women lol

Reactions: Lynnandhubby