Any Vixens that only suck cock?

Flcpl4fun

Couple
Gold
From
FL, US
I've read a bunch of stories on here & I was wondering of there are any women who just enjoy sucking cock & making the guy cum where she wants? Does she like swallowing, facials, loads on her tits? I personally would prefer a blowjob over penetration! The women controls the pressure, the length of time, sensual sucking! I adore women for that reason. Of course I'm always happy to return the favor!

My wife started with just sucking cock for other guys. For some reason it justified that she wasn't actually committing an extramarital act if she only sucked the guys cock. Once she got more comfortable and sucked a few cocks she felt a little better about letting the guy fuck her.

Attachments

• DSC00117s.JPG
    DSC00117s.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 338
My wife is the opposite. Gave head to only two other guys in her life before we met and married (one LT boyfriend from university and the other was her ex-husband). But she had no problem giving her pussy to any guy that had a decent cock for her.

To this day she’s not sure she will suck anyone else’s dick but mine, however, she is wanting her married pussy taken by well endowed gentlemen..

My wife is the opposite. Gave head to only two other guys in her life before we met and married (one LT boyfriend from university and the other was her ex-husband). But she had no problem giving her pussy to any guy that had a decent cock for her.

To this day she’s not sure she will suck anyone else’s dick but mine, however, she is wanting her married pussy taken by well endowed gentlemen..
She is smoking!

My wife started with just sucking cock for other guys. For some reason it justified that she wasn't actually committing an extramarital act if she only sucked the guys cock. Once she got more comfortable and sucked a few cocks she felt a little better about letting the guy fuck her.
Good girl! 😉

I only suck (98% of the time). It provides a stimulus for my husband and I have come to really enjoy it. He loves to watch cum dripping out of my mouth and over my lips. The guy leaves soon after and he absolutely ravages me from having watched me perform. I almost always take it in my mouth, and I alone make that decision. If the guy kisses me afterwards, he may get a bonus.

Wife knows I have a strong oral fetish so she would suck my coworker's cock or let him face fuck her while I watched and stroked.

He eventually started to fuck her over time but oral started everything.

If we decide to entice someone to visit, she or I will offer her mouth. We've had a few college age guys over and the milk maiden was in her element with one young man that fed her orally 3 times in one cocksucking session.

Screenshot_20240120-072923.png

My ex loved sucking dick, and loved sucking more than 1 guy at time. I would fuck her to get her off, while she starting sulking, once they would cum in her mouth, then I would do the same. Sometimes she wasn't concerned about prevention, just wanted to be a cum slut

Attachments

• 20190110_021102.jpg
    20190110_021102.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: milfgilffucker
This night I woke her up in the middle of the night, because me and a buddy were drunk and horn. She said she too tired to fuck, but offered to blow us both even though she was half asleep lol

Reactions: compassionatedom