Asian Wives Only

That is one true dream of mine and so want every word you said done all day long. My balls are acing to be slide in and slapping her cunt lips and ass as I fuck her hard. My dick wet from her juices do sweet to eat and a pussy just right for hard long balls deep fucking. Yummy hot and horny for her
I'd love to see you enjoy her body like that. How about if she squirted milk as you sucked? When she was breastfeeding I'd do that a lot. Man when she orgasmed she make fountains. You can see how her areola and nipples have been left so big and brown. She's a natural breeder and cock lover

Attachments

• Welcome.jpg
    Welcome.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 140
I'd love to see you enjoy her body like that. How about if she squirted milk as you sucked? When she was breastfeeding I'd do that a lot. Man when she orgasmed she make fountains. You can see how her areola and nipples have been left so big and brown. She's a natural breeder and cock lover
Oh fucking love her pussy ,and to suck her milk would be such a hardon maker for sure , milking those nips would be awesome. Love to see lots more of her !!!😜😋😋😋😻😻😻😻

Reactions: RLyonheart
This thread for beautiful Asian wives, they need some attention too. Let's hear it for Asian girls!!

My Asian wife has a world class ass, very rare for an Asian girl. Well, this is just my opinion , you may disagree. I like when she sits on my face, it's heaven on earth. Phil C

View attachment 559392
I'd love to dominate and pound my throbbing cock inside of her

Attachments

• 20211101_012606.jpg
    20211101_012606.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Snapchat-798751748.jpg
    Snapchat-798751748.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Snapchat-861286375.jpg
    Snapchat-861286375.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 142
  • Snapchat-161009909.mp4
    3.6 MB
Nice tasty pussy to be wanting to lick then fuck hot hours 👅😜😜