Asian Wives Only

We have vacations in CanCun Mexico and my wife finally have a gangbang with strangers from the beach, she dont let me are in the room but she give me some pics, she receive some loads on her face and mouth, she never let me put my cum over her face and never inside her mouth, after this, she want my cum inside her mouth

Attachments

• CanCun.jpg
    CanCun.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 102
  • CanCun2.jpg
    CanCun2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 86
  • CanCun3.jpg
    CanCun3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 89
  • CanCun4.jpg
    CanCun4.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 83
We have vacations in CanCun Mexico and my wife finally have a gangbang with strangers from the beach, she dont let me are in the room but she give me some pics, she receive some loads on her face and mouth, she never let me put my cum over her face and never inside her mouth, after this, she want my cum inside her mouth
Hot pictures, face coated in cum!!!

Reactions: Chinalord
Very sexy wife! sounds like she should have more gangbangs and you get to enjoy the benefits of her giving herself so freely to others. show us more cum facials