Asian Wives Only

New to the thread.
We're a mature mixed couple, pinay wife. Started swinging 20 years ago but also fell into the MFM 3some Stag/Vixen category. I viewed the wife as my possession (which she absolutely consents to as part of her upbringing) so when we found it much easier to find a willing male more so than another couple, the wife was perfectly fine with being shared as long as she had final say over the guy chosen.
There's an undiscribeable thrill brining your little Asian wife to a hotel room, fetching the potential stud in the lobby, bringing him to the room to meet the wife and within 20 minutes of small talk she has his cock in her mouth.

Attachments

• blur bj (2).jpg
    blur bj (2).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 1bedbj.jpg
    1bedbj.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 74
New to the thread.
We're a mature mixed couple, pinay wife. Started swinging 20 years ago but also fell into the MFM 3some Stag/Vixen category. I viewed the wife as my possession (which she absolutely consents to as part of her upbringing) so when we found it much easier to find a willing male more so than another couple, the wife was perfectly fine with being shared as long as she had final say over the guy chosen.
There's an undiscribeable thrill brining your little Asian wife to a hotel room, fetching the potential stud in the lobby, bringing him to the room to meet the wife and within 20 minutes of small talk she has his cock in her mouth.
I've usually had my cock in their mouth in under five, but I've spent a fair amount of time getting into both their heads before ever meeting them

New to the thread.
My wife is filipina as well.

Reactions: Funwifey
Well if u mean eat that sweet light pussy and tongue that asshole while u sat I chair and watched as I flipped her over , two lubed fingers slide up her ass and we meet in mid air while she gets screaming satisfied pussy rammed til warm cream pie drips down her inner thighs - then YES !

How about mine ? Do you wanna fu

Well if u mean eat that sweet light pussy and tongue that asshole while u sat I chair and watched as I flipped her over , two lubed fingers slide up her ass and we meet in mid air while she gets screaming satisfied pussy rammed til warm cream pie drips down her inner thighs - then YES ! How about mine ? Do you wanna fuck her ?
Absolutely I would