Back to Square 1

Anonymousrachel

Female
Gold
It has been a few months since I have finally decided to move forward with this lifestyle. It first took me 2-3 years of my husband bringing it up for me to finally give in. I have been chatting and sexting with a few people and even started setting up a first meeting with someone.

However, after discussing our first meet up, they are no longer willing. After talking to a few more guys, it seems to be the same old game….. chat for a bit… then ghosted.

Is this the norm for this lifestyle? Some have mentioned to me about being on Tinder and such. With my job I have we have to be super discreet. I’m hoping I find someone real in this soon! I don’t want to give up just yet.

No shows are common, no matter how willing and attractive you are. Long ago, a female friend invited me and three other men to an orgy. Another guy and I were the only ones to show up (all the women invited did show up). You might try the Ashley Madison website, as it is free for women and men out number by some staggering number, something like 9 to 1. Doublelist website is another possible website, but I would avoid it, as it is free. Having the men pay $30 a month is enough of a bar to keep out a lot of riffraff.

Last edited:
No shows are common, no matter how willing and attractive you are. Long ago, a female friend invited me and three other men to an orgy. Another and I were the only ones to show up (all the women invited did show up). You might try the Ashley Madison website, as it is free for women and men out number by some staggering number, something like 9 to 1. Doublelist website is another possible website, but I would avoid it, as it is free. Having the men a $30 a month is enough of a bar to keep out a lot of riffraff.
Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to look in to Ashley Madison!

Last edited:
The last couple I played with said to me as we met in the bar for the first time -‘ we’ve sat in these seats for 21 times previously only to be let down by no shows’.
so it does happen eventually.
As re Ashley Madison, be aware, they were done a few years ago for a massive data breach, and that’s a site for married people wanting extra marital affairs, don’t think a lot of the members would want hubby to be present!

It has been a few months since I have finally decided to move forward with this lifestyle. It first took me 2-3 years of my husband bringing it up for me to finally give in. I have been chatting and sexting with a few people and even started setting up a first meeting with someone.

However, after discussing our first meet up, they are no longer willing. After talking to a few more guys, it seems to be the same old game….. chat for a bit… then ghosted.

Is this the norm for this lifestyle? Some have mentioned to me about being on Tinder and such. With my job I have we have to be super discreet. I’m hoping I find someone real in this soon! I don’t want to give up just yet.
I have to be discreet as well. An employee found me on Tinder and tried to cause trouble. But if you are close, I would love to chat and meet. No ghosting here

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to look in to Ashley Madison!
As a woman Ashley Madison is free I think. I tried it. Spent some money got nothing but fleeced by AM. Note, they have bots to chat with you. You can turn them off but it wasn't easy. That was a while ago.
As a guy looking, I actually get the same thing. Lots of husband's message me to fantasize and I have yet to meet IRL.
I suggest filling out all the blanks on your profile if you haven't. It doesn't help much but I know I always look there first to see if someone is local. Your not I'm afraid. I'm in Dallas

100% Real here. And am always ready to meet up go down,. So please don't give up..

Reactions: Anonymousrachel

Don’t give up. My issue is finding people close enough to meet. That won’t be a ghost you are feeling inside you. 😈😁😘🍆

Reactions: Anonymousrachel
We're is close enough to meet up. If your interested I travel daily all over the country. And if I'm close to you and your willing. I would be more than happy to meet up with you and spend the good part of an hour and a half or two hours seeing exactly the kind of pleasure my tongue can bring you you've already seen my profile so you know what else I can bring to the table just let me know trust me I'm not going to ghost you matter of fact I love to see you riding on you

Attachments

• 0dceba78c0aac4b28953247e71397bca-0-view.jpg
    0dceba78c0aac4b28953247e71397bca-0-view.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12