My wife usually starts by telling them she will fuck with condom but then when the time comes to penetrate her and they appear disease free she usually takes the condom out of their hand and asks them to fuck her bareback and drop their load in her. Just her/our preference. Little riskier on the disease side but have been safe so far.

Casuals = Condoms, Regular tested cumtributors = Bareback. We she I prefer bareback for the visual excitement, the feeling it gives both women and as a measure of their success. Most of the casuals cum in their mouths on their faces and breasts but for actual penetration of their pussy or anus condoms must be worn and we keep a small selection available so there’s no excuses.

She and our girlfriend are both of child bearing age and take birth control medicine without fail as we’ve three early school age children already between my wife and our girlfriend, all planned for all wanted all mine and all DNA tested to avoid any future complications in the event of things going wrong. Girfriend wants one more to complete the set and both women are Mum to all the kids.

Last edited:
We have only had one cuck experience so far which was quite a few years back, it was totally unplanned and happened whilst we were on holiday. My wife went bareback and no birth control, it was a joint decision we took in the moment that turned us both on - it was amazing i would dearly love to experience it again.