Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

I have always wondered what it was like to have sloppy seconds. I was talking to a woman one time that enjoyed it with her and her husband, and said the term is actually a misnomer in that from her perspective anyway, she was tighter because she was filled. Those are her words not mine, as I have no experience in the matter, but I would love to experience it.

I have always wondered what it was like to have sloppy seconds. I was talking to a woman one time that enjoyed it with her and her husband, and said the term is actually a misnomer in that from her perspective anyway, she was tighter because she was filled. Those are her words not mine, as I have no experience in the matter, but I would love to experience it.
I have found that "sluppy seconds" highlights the pleasure. If you are sticking your cock in a hole (pussy or ass) filled with another man's (or men) cum is one of the best sexual experiences ever. Some women, like my wife, like to have her husband or bf clean the cum out. Most men scuffs at that but if my wife likes something sexually I try to accommodate her.

I have found that "sluppy seconds" highlights the pleasure. If you are sticking your cock in a hole (pussy or ass) filled with another man's (or men) cum is one of the best sexual experiences ever. Some women, like my wife, like to have her husband or bf clean the cum out. Most men scuffs at that but if my wife likes something sexually I try to accommodate her.
It doesn't even need to be filled with cum, just well fucked and nice and juicy......

Reactions: AxelP
It is amazing, and you are right, her pussy does not lose sensation but gains it. The cum adds its own sensation but what it does is cut down the friction just enough for you tell fully feel her pussy muscles expanding and contracting around you with each stroke. It is truly is wonderful and that is the best way to enjoy a wife or a girlfriend, the psychology of knowing another man has just fucked her and his cum is still inside her when you start to make love. There is nothing quite like it

the first time my wife did it for me, I think she was worried that jealousy might take hold, but she was determined to do it anyway so her solution was to get a total stranger, and we'd not give him our real names. We were in Sint Maarten, she found this German guy on the beach with an enormous cock and invited him to our condo room

She decided to use her "I can make any man cum in 3 minutes trick the deal was, he could fuck her but after he came he'd leave. She popped him off in record time, he dumped it into her, I mean like he has been holding it for a year, I mean a lot and a half.

She rolled off him and lay back, opened her legs and her cunt lips were open like a flower, cream was running out of her like a waterfalls. The guy did as he agreed, dressed and left us together

I entered her in one stroke, her usual extreme tightness was relaxed quite a bit, the mans cum added this smooth silkiness that was pure joy. I have fucked my wife after I cam inside her many times but after I cum once it is not as intense the 2nd time for a few hours and usually by a few hours you cannot tell she's been fucked, this was oh inside of 5 minutes and her pussy was stretched out inside and the cum just welled up inside her, her pussy muscles were dilated so most of the guys cum stayed inside her. Just a little ran out when she moved or shifted positions

I felt her pussy muscled start to clamp down around me, the other guy was bigger so my first feeling was nothing but heat inside her, after her muscles clamped around me she got totally tight. The guys cum extruded out of her and started running out all over my balls and puddling in the bed

I rolled her off the puddle, and held her on top of me. we kissed deeply, she whispered to me (I sucked his dick with my mouth), that made me want to kiss her even more deeply

I was pounding that pussy, she hasn't had her orgasm yet and I was determined to give it to her, but she was still looser than normal, but that sensation coupled with the idea of her being fucked got me off inside just a few minutes. I shot into her like a firehose.

She knew, she laughed, she rolled off me, onto her back,. I shuffled over and ended up in the other guys pool of cum on the sheets

She laughed and went down on me, sucked my dick as I was almost ready to faint from the sensation, until she made me cum again this time in her mouth. She kissed me and then got back on top of me, shuffled her hips to me face and lowered her twice-fucked pussy to my mouth. I licked and sucked and cum was everywhere all over my face in my mouth, she was yelling and screaming until she came hard, like her whole body shuddered and shook.

She told me that was the most intense orgasm she ever had

Anyway the fake name thing failed because she invited that guy back the nest day. He came over in the morning, fucked her but she refused to let me have her, she made me take her to breakfast instead so we ate at the buffet with me knowing her bikini bottoms were full of this guys cum. I could hardly eat, but after she led us back to the room and relieved me, again she had me on edge so much I lasted 3 minutes at the most. She thought it was funny.

It is amazing, and you are right, her pussy does not lose sensation but gains it. The cum adds its own sensation but what it does is cut down the friction just enough for you tell fully feel her pussy muscles expanding and contracting around you with each stroke. It is truly is wonderful and that is the best way to enjoy a wife or a girlfriend, the psychology of knowing another man has just fucked her and his cum is still inside her when you start to make love. There is nothing quite like it

the first time my wife did it for me, I think she was worried that jealousy might take hold, but she was determined to do it anyway so her solution was to get a total stranger, and we'd not give him our real names. We were in Sint Maarten, she found this German guy on the beach with an enormous cock and invited him to our condo room

She decided to use her "I can make any man cum in 3 minutes trick the deal was, he could fuck her but after he came he'd leave. She popped him off in record time, he dumped it into her, I mean like he has been holding it for a year, I mean a lot and a half.

She rolled off him and lay back, opened her legs and her cunt lips were open like a flower, cream was running out of her like a waterfalls. The guy did as he agreed, dressed and left us together

I entered her in one stroke, her usual extreme tightness was relaxed quite a bit, the mans cum added this smooth silkiness that was pure joy. I have fucked my wife after I cam inside her many times but after I cum once it is not as intense the 2nd time for a few hours and usually by a few hours you cannot tell she's been fucked, this was oh inside of 5 minutes and her pussy was stretched out inside and the cum just welled up inside her, her pussy muscles were dilated so most of the guys cum stayed inside her. Just a little ran out when she moved or shifted positions

I felt her pussy muscled start to clamp down around me, the other guy was bigger so my first feeling was nothing but heat inside her, after her muscles clamped around me she got totally tight. The guys cum extruded out of her and started running out all over my balls and puddling in the bed

I rolled her off the puddle, and held her on top of me. we kissed deeply, she whispered to me (I sucked his dick with my mouth), that made me want to kiss her even more deeply

I was pounding that pussy, she hasn't had her orgasm yet and I was determined to give it to her, but she was still looser than normal, but that sensation coupled with the idea of her being fucked got me off inside just a few minutes. I shot into her like a firehose.

She knew, she laughed, she rolled off me, onto her back,. I shuffled over and ended up in the other guys pool of cum on the sheets

She laughed and went down on me, sucked my dick as I was almost ready to faint from the sensation, until she made me cum again this time in her mouth. She kissed me and then got back on top of me, shuffled her hips to me face and lowered her twice-fucked pussy to my mouth. I licked and sucked and cum was everywhere all over my face in my mouth, she was yelling and screaming until she came hard, like her whole body shuddered and shook.

She told me that was the most intense orgasm she ever had

Anyway the fake name thing failed because she invited that guy back the nest day. He came over in the morning, fucked her but she refused to let me have her, she made me take her to breakfast instead so we ate at the buffet with me knowing her bikini bottoms were full of this guys cum. I could hardly eat, but after she led us back to the room and relieved me, again she had me on edge so much I lasted 3 minutes at the most. She thought it was funny.
That is a hot story. And we are alike in so many ways. I love kissing my wife after she sucked dick. It's just so exiting. But i am upsest with other men's cum. Feeling it on my dick or finger or even licking it out of her pussy.

Reactions: AxelP
That is a hot story. And we are alike in so many ways. I love kissing my wife after she sucked dick. It's just so exiting. But i am upset with other men's cum. Feeling it on my dick or finger or even licking it out of her pussy.
It drives me wild knowing another mans cum is in her or on her. I have kissed her deeply after she let a man cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all so there was only a slight hint of it when we kissed but knowing a man just shot off in her mouth as we kissed can make me cum in my pants and has before.

no need to be upset, cum is a gift to you and her, savor and enjoy it

One time she allowed me to watch her fuck an old client - this was before we got married.

It was in her downstairs flat I was upstairs but was able to see though the window the entire thing

After they fucked, he left, she came up the stairs, she never bothered to get any clothes on. It was 1am or so but this is Amsterdam, at 1 am you can run into anyone in the hallway.
She came up and the guys cum had already leaked out and ran down her leg. She pushed me back in the chair and did a naked dance for me. All the while her cunt was dripping cum all over the thighs.

As she got close she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me to her groin., She thrust her hips forward to meet me and my tongue dove into her pussy, I could taste the fresh cum inside her, I licked her like mad, I got up and pushed her onto her back on the sofa, spread her legs and dove my face onto her pussy. I licked up the cum form her legs and spit it back into her pussy, then when she was ready to come, I got up and shoved my cock into her. She yelled out, I came like a horse.

This was a week before we actually got married.

Great stuff boys, it all sounds very hot. Thanks for contributing to my thread but can I have it back now....:D

My apologies to all but I seem to have got a little side tracked on this thread and I really do need to catch up....:(

So where were we? As I recall in my last photo I had just got my hands on a nice cock having been stripped, teased and fingered to my first orgasm of the evening :)

So now I guess it was time to get a little taste of what was to cum.....if you will excuse the pun :rolleyes:

Let's try the next photo......after tasting his cock it was time to switch round a little and get some reciprocal tongue in my eager pussy

then some 69.jpg

Reactions: jayin707