Bedposts or Baseball Bats...

btweets

Male
Gold
Back when I was married, my ex wife now, we were feeling really horny one particular night, and she was especially turned on and excited. So we started playing sex games and trying all kinds of different sexual situations and things. The one thing I remember the most was when I challenged her, or maybe even dared her, she loved being dared into doing things, that she couldn’t get the bedpost, at the foot of the bed, inside her pussy. I teased her that she would be too scared to even try to, let alone to actually see her try to get it all inside her. The tip of the post wasn’t a really big one, but wasn’t super tiny either, so knowing her not to likely chicken out on a dare, and knowing how much it would turn me on, it was a win-win! Well she took my dare, probably because she really wanted to do it anyway, and I sat there and watched while she had coated the post with plenty of KY, and inside her too. She then positioned the bedpost to align up with her pussy, then starting very slowly, she began lowering herself down on the post, then raising up, and little by little, she was gradually going down further with each full stroke! And it wasn’t before long, she had the entire post head completely inside her very wet and stretched out pussy!! I watched in complete and total amazement, while she slid up and down on the lower half as she had orgasm after orgasm! I was so fucking hard and beyond excited, that she not only tried it, actually got it inside, but that she was getting off and actually cumming from it! My only regret, is that this happened back in the early 90s, and I wasn’t able to catch it on tape! She was a lot of fun back then, and I don’t recall her ever turning down a dare. So because that was such an awesome memory, I wanted to know if anyone else had ever tried it?? Does anyone care to share their story, or even better, share pictures or videos of her fucking bedposts or baseball bats??

Back when I was married, my ex wife now, we were feeling really horny one particular night, and she was especially turned on and excited. So we started playing sex games and trying all kinds of different sexual situations and things. The one thing I remember the most was when I challenged her, or maybe even dared her, she loved being dared into doing things, that she couldn’t get the bedpost, at the foot of the bed, inside her pussy. I teased her that she would be too scared to even try to, let alone to actually see her try to get it all inside her. The tip of the post wasn’t a really big one, but wasn’t super tiny either, so knowing her not to likely chicken out on a dare, and knowing how much it would turn me on, it was a win-win! Well she took my dare, probably because she really wanted to do it anyway, and I sat there and watched while she had coated the post with plenty of KY, and inside her too. She then positioned the bedpost to align up with her pussy, then starting very slowly, she began lowering herself down on the post, then raising up, and little by little, she was gradually going down further with each full stroke! And it wasn’t before long, she had the entire post head completely inside her very wet and stretched out pussy!! I watched in complete and total amazement, while she slid up and down on the lower half as she had orgasm after orgasm! I was so fucking hard and beyond excited, that she not only tried it, actually got it inside, but that she was getting off and actually cumming from it! My only regret, is that this happened back in the early 90s, and I wasn’t able to catch it on tape! She was a lot of fun back then, and I don’t recall her ever turning down a dare. So because that was such an awesome memory, I wanted to know if anyone else had ever tried it?? Does anyone care to share their story, or even better, share pictures or videos of her fucking bedposts or baseball bats??
And you allowed her to become your ex?🤷🏼

And you allowed her to become your ex?🤷🏼
Oh she was a wild and fun girl, but after having kids, she changed!! I honestly don’t know what happened to her but she was not the same girl I married! It really sucks because we had just started talking about her being with another guy, and she and I would role play about it and more. I guess I should have waited until I fulfilled some other kinky stuff and fantasies.. Dammit, why’d you have to remind me about that!! Lol! 😜

No baseball bats or bedposts, but an ex loved experimenting with cucumbers and bottles.

Who knows though....maybe if there was a bat or bed post present......😁

Oh she was a wild and fun girl, but after having kids, she changed!! I honestly don’t know what happened to her but she was not the same girl I married! It really sucks because we had just started talking about her being with another guy, and she and I would role play about it and more. I guess I should have waited until I fulfilled some other kinky stuff and fantasies.. Dammit, why’d you have to remind me about that!! Lol! 😜
Sorry for your loss ,you should’ve just dared her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
Another thing I recently remembered was that both, my ex wife and ex fiancé, fucked a gearshift! I was sitting in the backseat in between the front seats. They both turned so they were facing towards me, and if I remember correctly, my ex fiancé rolled a condom over it, I know one of them went fully bare and I remember her being so wet, she had no problem and was able to engulf the whole thing in just 2 or 3 strokes. They both straddled the shift and one of them had to go slowly as she lowered herself down until she had buried the full length in her pussy. It was so hot to watch, but I can’t remember if either one ever did it again or not.. I know I had taken pictures and video of one, if not both, but I have no idea what ever happened to them.

A friend and i bet the wife she couldnt get a whiffle ball in,,she started with the whiffle bat,it openend her up. But she couldnt get the ball in,so she lost and had to blow both of us. She's always trying different things,heres the last thing..

Attachments

• 20220612_023554.jpg
    20220612_023554.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 111
A friend and i bet the wife she couldnt get a whiffle ball in,,she started with the whiffle bat,it openend her up. But she couldnt get the ball in,so she lost and had to blow both of us. She's always trying different things,heres the last thing..
Mmmmm- refreshing and hydrating 😉😋😋😋😋😋😋