Best bj ever

Yupyup

Last week I invited a few friends over.
we were having some beer and chatting.
my wife came home from work and was her normal flirty self.
move not been able to get her to play with other men for a while now. Only a couple girls.
So I didn’t plan on trying that night.
she changed from her work clothing to her normal clothing don’t the hall, my buddy didn’t realize and went to have a leak. He watched her get changed.
he came back and apologized to me.
these guys don’t know about us, and our lifestyle.

my wife comes out and I tell her he seen her naked, and thing she has amazing tots. He didn’t say this, but I know he thought it.
she pressed them up for extra cleavage and said” thank you, but now you have to show me yours since you seen mine.”
He laughed at her, and the other 2 guys laughed, and guy2 jokes “ all I have to do is show you mine to see yours!”

she get her phone and and say “ you both send me a dick pic and I’ll show you”
The 3 guys are just sitting there for a few seconds in awe. They don’t know how to reply. So I get my phone and show them a photo if her tits.

On of them says “thats not her tits” and they start laughing and joking that I would never show them her tits.
So I get up walk over to her and pull her tits out.
Again they are shocked.
I say “if you think they look good you should see how good they feel”

she walk up to them and takes there hands to make they touch her.

I get my phone out again and load a video of her of her sucking me and my buddy at the same time.
I said “ this feels better than her tits”

they are all 3 running her tits now and her ass. She’s rubbing 2 cocks.

“we can’t do this,”says one of them another, “ our wife’s would kill use.

my wife then ask if they knew about us, and told them about some of their friends she’s fucked and asked if they knew about it.
We explained that nobody talks about it outside the house.
As the guy who was worried was thinking, the wife got on her knees and pulled out his cock. She started sucking. He changed his mind about his wife.
She sucked them all off a little. Then wanted to goto the bed room.

she said she would rather fuck me tonight she would just blow them.
I now had a problem. Couldn’t stay hard to fuck her. I tried. I told her I wanted her to get off. So she needed them to fuck her.
so they were fucking her as I watched.
getting harder and harder. She begged me to let her suck me off.
so I did.
she told me I feel better then they do. And she loved me so much. I told her to let the DP her and she let them. Then came the best bj ever. 10 or so minutes, she jerked she sucked, she paused to orgasm then would moan as she sucked again. The one buddy has nothing to do, he’s awkward trying to play with her tits.
she tells him to stop and come to the other side ,where I am. She jerked him off
And took his hand and put it on my cock and used it to jerk me off. She start to moan again. She asked me to suck his dick just for a minute and begs us to cum with her. I comply. I put his cock in my mouth. With in second I know that feeing, he’s about to cum, I start to swell I’m gonna cum too, I pull away from him as he cums, my wife grabs him and pulls him up switched back and forth his cock then mine. He cums an her face and in her hair and on the pillows. He sits down, and the guy behind her starts to moan.
“don’t pull out” she yells.
mans he cums, then she cums, now I’m cumming. She get my old in her mouth, all over her face, some on her tits. She runs her face on my cock get ever bit of cum on her face she can.
the last guys says he’s going to cum she screams as his cock swells to cum. He blows and she screams. She still rubbing my cock and sucked it again while they are cumming together. I cum again. On her face again.
buddy pulls out and had cum dripping from his cock. My wife does not like cum.
he told her to eat all the cum.
she did, she licked each of our cocks clean, then fingered herself and pull their load out and licked it off her fingers.
She kept telling me thank you and she loves me so much. We all got up and dressed and the 2 married guys took off.
may other buddy stuck around a lot longer.
3 of us were chatting about this for a bit, and he ended up saying over for a second round. This time the 2 of used her! We fucked her for hours in ever hope different position in the end she sucked me off again while he was eating her. She would but it so hard I’d almost cum. Finally she took to concentrate and get me off again. She startled me, cock in her mouth and her pussy at my face. He would slide in her pussy, then into my mouth. I was ducking his clean shaven balls when he said he was doing to cum.
my wife told me if I took his load she would take mine. I put it back my throat until I gagged, and he came. Warm cream filled my mouth. I could not swallow As fast as he came. I could feel is come out of my mouth, and then I came, she was gagging on my load, buddy pushed her to the side quickly and took my cock and finished taking my load. I ending up cumming again
we spend the night my wife between us sleeping.
I told my wife that it was the 2 best bj’s I’d ever had.
she said she will invite him over again some time.