Best place to find a man to fuck your wife??

If you're looking in bars, you're going to miss guys like me who don't drink, and who'd give her that reliably hard and healthy dick. You can find me walking in parks, on hikes, at stores, walking around various cities, playing ultimate frisbee, at vegan restaurants, or right here actually :)

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Restaurant bars are good. Swinger clubs or even just striking up a conversation with someone on the street. I have told men I am married but with benefits and some were not ok with that and thats ok. I have found that most are oven to the idea of fucking a wife.
To me fucking a married woman was always very special! I have always been away more happy when I scored middle age married woman then if a scored a single lady in her 20s. I had several long term affairs with somewhat older then me married ladies back in my 20s and my 30s. One of this lady's was married to my bosses nephew. She was 9 years older then me, in her early 40. She seduced me while I was working on their new house. They moved in to the house before everything was finished. Lots of fixtures were special order and we have to wait until they arrived. Every time something arrived the wife would call the boss and tell him that something arrived and to send me over to install it. And every time she would flirt with me... But I always avoided it. I loved my job and didnt want to lose it. Finally everything was installed... But then I got the call from the boss that again she called because of a leak some place..... So i go there and she is telling me that there was water on the floor... she wiped it off .... she thinks that Jacuzzi tub was leaking... So i check EVERYTHING.... no leak.... then i crawled even under the house... nothing! When I got back to the bathroom where the water was running she was in there in a Victoria Secret braw and panties, when she so me she started laughing and said to me "Tony, this is where the leak is, this is what you need to fix!" and put a finger on her pussy. At that point i had enough. I grubbed her and carried her to her marital bed and fucked her with the vengeance! She was having an orgasm every couple of minutes! She was such a GREAT fuck to ! She was short but really cute with great curves, great body and a really nice tite pussy.
After that i never fucked her in her house. She would call me and ask if She could come over and if I gave her OK she would show up and we would go at each other. Some times if her husband was not at home she would stay with me for as long as possible.... other times we would just have a quicky and she would be on her way... Now if I had a young single lady.... there had to be wining and dining and then she would bitch about this and that and if I did get some pussy it was at best mediocre.
I will take a married woman over a bus load of young lady's any day!

Restaurant bars are good. Swinger clubs or even just striking up a conversation with someone on the street. I have told men I am married but with benefits and some were not ok with that and thats ok. I have found that most are oven to the idea of fucking a wife.
I hope to bump into you on the street on some lucky day.

My wife has had quite a few lovers over the years. A number of them have Ben friends of mine, some of these have introduced other guys. A couple we met at naturist beaches and one was someone I chatted to on Twitter. I think there are many ways to guys but we prefer to meet rather than advertise online.
Are you still friends with the mates who fucked your wife and do you ever go out together?

My husband and I are really thinking about making our hot wifing fantasy reality but there is so much we have no clue about.
Where/how is the best way/place to meet somebody to bring into our relationship??
If you are loooking for her to hVe a.one on one we have done tbjs to meet soneShe get dressed up sexy .She goes into.a cocktail lounge by herself she sits at a high table for two where she can get noticed i sit our of site but where i cN seeher if needed .Sonetimes a guy will.hot on her to buy her a drink.or dance . If she accepts she lets thingspdiceed not necessarily to be with him.
If she does wznt him she will text me to meet her discretely. She tells me that she wants to be with. Him.I stay and have a few drinks in time she will text ne wheter she will.be down soon or stayinglonget or pixk her up.in the morning..She hS meet one of her regulars that way...Feel free to ask me anything here or you can Pm me Bob