Bested By the Old High School BF

Like others I've seen on here, I slowly developed a fantasy of watching my wife over several years. At first I was the jealous type, but once route, if you came very strong desire that I set about trying to build.

My wife was completely against the idea at first, but I am convinced that anyone will do anything overtime if approach the right way and long as they're not rushed and pressured. Hell, we were both virgins when we got married, so it shouldn't have surprised me that it took so long to move so far away from what we had been.

After about five years of slowly working on her, can years into marriage, when she was 31, it finally happened.

We actually chose to move forward with a Guy that we had known for years. He was actually her boyfriend in high school. I obviously beat him out back then, and one early. I was the good guy. And the funny thing is, they actually broke up in high school because she would not have sex with him.

In retrospect, he was obviously the big winner. Although it took a while for him to "get in there", the ultimate in, and prove to be the better man.

It was not lost on me that this guy that had slept with so many beautiful women in high school and college, and pretty much gotten whatever action you wanted, was now getting ready to ravage the only woman I have ever been with and treasured. That reality actually gave me pause, but I ultimately decided to forward since she was comfortable with him.

I can't really say that his penis was that much bigger than mine, maybe I just don't want to, but I don't really think it was. Yes It was thicker by some margin , but that's not saying much.

Anyway, given his background, I had a tinge of jealousy from the get go. Even just him getting to see her naked don't like some of the trail for a front to me and us. But by the same token, anyone understands this fantasy , would not be surprised to know that all of that "pain" actually aroused me. So, I watched him undressed her, and watched his hands explore every square centimeter again. Her, every line, from first lender Nick, all the way down to her high arches and Jones. And everything in between.

Absolutely nothing can compare to what it felt like watching her vagina be penetrated for the first time by a penis other than my own. I don't know how that can ever be out done.

I was thankful that we honor my wishes, and went slow, allowing me to simply safe and all that it meant. Physically mentally emotionally. It was something that couldn't be undone and could never be repeated. I relished in the feeling of intense arousal as I watched him run our marriage bit by bit. I watched him slowly ease old way in until the end of their pubic area is touching each other. I listened to every sound she made, from the slightest gas, to the moon pleasure.

It was done. In that moment, he reached back in time to our high school selves, and plunged a knife deep in my heart. And I relished it. He took my balls in his hand, and in one fell swoop, rendered them pointless.

They made love passionately. If I hadn't known any better, I would have assumed that they had been carrying on a long passionate love affair behind my back since high school. But I knew that wasn't true. Whatever was happening between them transcended me.

And she laid on her back, with her feet in the air, legs flailing about as he rhythmically thrusted, they kissed. They enjoyed each other.

It was really the picture perfect scenario for me. Because my main fear in all of this was that she would have a terrible time, and she would read it, and I would feel horrible about the whole thing for him. Well, that simply did not happen.

Of course, you all know what happens to a man the longer he goes at it. The tension and excitement begins to build.

As I stood there watching, mesmerized, stunned, in a daze, and yes, stroking my penis (which had always denied my wife of this level of hardness!) and suddenly became aware that he'd picked up his pace. There was the unmistakable uptick in his breathing.

I saw my wife's pupils dislocate as she looked at us both, ever so slightly concerned. We hadn't really talked about what should happen at the end. I'd assumed he'd finish on her stomach.

I know I know... it's kind of important right? How the hell could we overlook that? Well, it's not that the three of us didn't talk about it... we did. We could just never come to a definitive answer. He seemed to want to finish inside, but I wasn't so sure.

In the heat of the moment, I couldn't really exert my will. I've noticed that, often times, when a man nears climax, something very basic in our evolution takes over. A need to propagate the species. If I'd have tried to get in the way as he was nearing completion, I'd have done so at my own risk!

He began to heave for air, and then grunt and moan. No!!! This can't be over. I was elated to see it through, but I wasn't ready for it to end.

All my senses were in high alert as I watched him begin to enter the throws of climax. He grabbed my wife tight, hands behind her shoulders, and pulled her in tight. As he released his seed with hard thrusts, he plunged all the way in as deep as he could go, and then I watched his package working, giving away the fact that it was pumping it's contents into her, releasing seed, and inseminating my wife.

After what seemed like several minutes, he slowly released her and pulled himself out of her. I watched the flow of semen spill out.

And I was done!

Now... here's the kicker... many of you may not like this, but it's the cold hard reality. We'd tried for years to get pregnant to no avail. She conceived that night. I'd always known that it was a possibility, and she did too. We accepted the risk and talked about what we'd do if that happened.

Just to be sure, we tested, but our suspicions were confirmed.

Of course, that's only the beginning of the story, but it's one hell of a beginning.

Great story and congrats to you two. Nothing wrong with another man impregnating your wife.
Me and my wife have 2 children from other men and we are on our way for our next child.
Good luck with everything!

Excellent. Obviously, it helps to find the guy that's willing to impregnate with no strings attached... For whatever reason, I can't do the deed and get the job done, but my wife can clearly get pregnant and bear children. So why should I hold her back? Bring a worthy suitor.

Some of us married women we aren't worthy to impregnate for whatever reason or another. Thankfully there's plenty of options.

I agree 100%. Do NOT withhold this gift from your wife simply because you think it HAS to be you.

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
It is kind of crazy to me how much I've changed.

I found out that this guy that did my wife the first time was just totally shocked by the whole thing. He told some of his friends that he couldn't believe he got to fuck her and what a loser I am. After all this time, I'd come bringing my wife to him.

The crazy thing is, it didn't bother me to learn of this. Once again, I was just aroused. It's as if my brain has turned pain and humiliation into pleasure as a means of self protection.

It's been 3 years since that encounter. He's not really into this lifestyle, and he's now engaged to be married now, so we don't see him any more, but my wife did enjoy that initial experience. Therefore, they did have sex several times after that, but I only got to watch one other time.

My wife learned to appreciate the variation in love making styles and differences in penises from one guy to the next. She's really into this now.

She takes better care of herself than ever. At 5'7", 128lbs, she's a knockout with long brunette hair and olive skin. It's just kind of too bad that it's not for me anymore! But I obviously don't go without arousal and my own form of pleasure.

That's where the guy is wrong though. You aren't a loser. You and your wife took him back into your lives for some fun. It's just bad form for the guy. He gets to bang the girl that turned him down in high school. And he gets her pregnant. Then to say that crap.
How has everything been going since the birth? Any other men?

Reactions: AndrewWatches
That's where the guy is wrong though. You aren't a loser. You and your wife took him back into your lives for some fun. It's just bad form for the guy. He gets to bang the girl that turned him down in high school. And he gets her pregnant. Then to say that crap.
How has everything been going since the birth? Any other men?

I don't disagree with you, it's just that I'm so far down this road of converting humiliation to sexual arousal that it really has no impact on me. But I agree with you.

For the last couple years, she's been having sex with other men exclusively. I'm not sure if/when my penis will see the inside of a vagina again. For now, I'm okay with it. But sometimes, it hits me that her youthful beauty is being spent 100% for every other man out there but me. Like, I never had the opportunity to have sex with the 31, 32 or 33 year old version of my wife. I know it's not for most husbands, but for now, I'm still enjoying the "torture". She's so fucking confident these days. Such a turn on.

Nothing wrong with any of that.
I enjoy the sexual humiliation also. I only cum in a condom when we have sex. She makes fun of my small penis and sexual ability.
Nothing like a confident woman.

Wow, love your story, my wife and i just started in this lifestyle a few weeks back and we are loving it. Hopefully she eventually does get pregnant by one of her boyfriends, we would love to have a baby, even if he's the "real" dad.

Wow, love your story, my wife and i just started in this lifestyle a few weeks back and we are loving it. Hopefully she eventually does get pregnant by one of her boyfriends, we would love to have a baby, even if he's the "real" dad.

Go for it. Personally for us our bulls always have breeding rights.
We wouldn't change a thing with our 2 children from other men.
It's a great conversation to have with others.

Yea, thats what we've decided, since i cant have kids, her boyfriends have breeding rights, and we're just waiting for the one who makes us parents, even if our baby looks nothing like me. Now the other thing is that he is actually ok with it

I don't disagree with you, it's just that I'm so far down this road of converting humiliation to sexual arousal that it really has no impact on me. But I agree with you.

For the last couple years, she's been having sex with other men exclusively. I'm not sure if/when my penis will see the inside of a vagina again. For now, I'm okay with it. But sometimes, it hits me that her youthful beauty is being spent 100% for every other man out there but me. Like, I never had the opportunity to have sex with the 31, 32 or 33 year old version of my wife. I know it's not for most husbands, but for now, I'm still enjoying the "torture". She's so fucking confident these days. Such a turn on.
Sorry to say there will come a day you won't be capable of having sex with your woman...Nature does that. You are losing precious time with her and apparently if you two are not having regular sex when your capable, she just doesn't want you for that and maybe disrespects you
It's very common for a woman to lose love and respect for a man who lets her wander because she may doubt your real love for her...

Sorry to say there will come a day you won't be capable of having sex with your woman...Nature does that. You are losing precious time with her and apparently if you two are not having regular sex when your capable, she just doesn't want you for that and maybe disrespects you
It's very common for a woman to lose love and respect for a man who lets her wander because she may doubt your real love for her...
I'm not saying this is true , just a possibility you may want to explore..

I appreciate your comment, and logically, I can't make an argument against it. I am losing time.

Yet, when I think of what I'm missing, and then realize that... hell, I'm not sure when I'll have intercourse with her again, the pain actually arouses me. So it's quite the catch 22. If I'm deriving pleasure from missing out on precious time, well...

As for her losing respect for me, I really don't think she has. I know, while other men have access to her body in all the same ways I did, and some even more so, I have apart of her heart no one else has. Now, who really knows what someone else thinks. I could be totally wrong, and she may secretly hate and resent me now, but if so, she's hiding it well. She may deep down wish we had a "normal" relationship. But right now, we both seem fine with "different".

She gave me a hand job today. It was the first time she's brought me to climax in like 4 years or so. It think that's all I'm getting from her, and for now, I'm good with that.

An interesting view. I always found that my experiences with other men led to an increase in sexual contact between me and my husband but then I guess he isn't a cuckold, more that I am, or was, a hotwife. I'm not sure I could be in a marriage where I had no physical contact with my husband, I can see that that could lead to a breakdown of your relationship especially if you became pregnant by another man.

An interesting view. I always found that my experiences with other men led to an increase in sexual contact between me and my husband but then I guess he isn't a cuckold, more that I am, or was, a hotwife. I'm not sure I could be in a marriage where I had no physical contact with my husband, I can see that that could lead to a breakdown of your relationship especially if you became pregnant by another man.

That all makes perfect sense. But we're 4 years into this thing now. Truth be told, I'd like to impregnate her, but I never had success in the past, and I'm not sure if she'd go for that.

All in all, we're happy. But I won't pretend it isn't different and at times fraught with emotional pitfalls.

That all makes perfect sense. But we're 4 years into this thing now. Truth be told, I'd like to impregnate her, but I never had success in the past, and I'm not sure if she'd go for that.

All in all, we're happy. But I won't pretend it isn't different and at times fraught with emotional pitfalls.
Well as long as you are happy that's the main thing and I defy anyone to say being in this lifestyle isn't an emotional roller coaster at times ....good luck, Becky xxx

Reactions: AndrewWatches

Unfortunately, this may have coke sooner than expected. I posted in another thread about being locked in a chastity device and wondering if it could ultimately render me impotent. Well... truth be told, that's just a cover.

For the last two months, I've been unable to "get it up" for the first time in my life. I finally sought out the advice of a doctor, and devistetingly, the prognosis isn't good. I'm one of the rarer cases that will likely not regain full functionality.

Last night, I got to watch a friend of ours have sex with her. It was their first time together. We've known him for years, but he only recently became aware of our lifestyle. While I was extremely aroused watching them, my dick never sprang to life. As a result, this guy was really confused! I finally had to confess to early onset ED.

So this is the reality I'm faced with now. My wife, who is still my best friend, has been so sweet and supportive. I guess the only thing that has changed is that when I masturbate, I'm flaccid, and I no longer have the hope or idea that my wife and I might have sex together at some point. Hopefully they'll find some way to help me. If that happens, I will beg my wife for sex.