Black & White World

I’m so sorry that except for one pic of her wet used pussy, my wife does not take pics. But I love all the pics I see posted. Special mention Verkitwme. That cock you were taking there is delicious. My wife brought that home I’d be drooling for it myself. Just magnificent.

Reactions: RiverXr
I’m sure you did. Don’t mean to keep going on and on about it but I love that cock. It looks like he did a good job on you.
He continues to do a good job. It's so satisfying to have well hung lovers that KNOW HOW TO PLEASE a woman. Some guys think that because they have a big cock they are god's gift to women. If you don't know how to please a woman (massage, tongue, cock) it's just not worth it.
IT's the total package that counts, in my opinion.

He continues to do a good job. It's so satisfying to have well hung lovers that KNOW HOW TO PLEASE a woman. Some guys think that because they have a big cock they are god's gift to women. If you don't know how to please a woman (massage, tongue, cock) it's just not worth it.
IT's the total package that counts, in my opinion.
Well said. I must say that my wife is well taken care of by 12 well hung men. But as you said, it’s not just size. I love seeing how they satisfy her.
I’m not saying I did not satisfy her before we started this lifestyle but I know I did not come close to doing to her what they do m

Reactions: ircouple69
I’m so sorry that except for one pic of her wet used pussy, my wife does not take pics. But I love all the pics I see posted. Special mention Verkitwme. That cock you were taking there is delicious. My wife brought that home I’d be drooling for it myself. Just magnificent.
I forgot to mention that the one pic my she took (and I have posted with my pics on here) has shown up on tumblr. Her face is not shown so it’s not a problem. But pics move around on the internet and being a school principal the wrong pic on the internet can cost us her job.

I forgot to mention that the one pic my she took (and I have posted with my pics on here) has shown up on tumblr. Her face is not shown so it’s not a problem. But pics move around on the internet and being a school principal the wrong pic on the internet can cost us her job.
Always better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: RiverXr