Bored and I want hubby to eat my pussy while you guys tell me what you would do to me. I will share pictures and read to him.
That is a very nice piece of ink lady I will bend you over and push my dick balls deep in your pussie and fuck you very hard and fast pace till you cum . Then release my load deep in your pussie .I will then turn you around to suck my cock dry and if we’re lucky I’ll give you another load deep in your throat so that you’ll have to swallow it all

Reactions: BWChotwife
That is a very nice piece of ink lady I will bend you over and push my dick balls deep in your pussie and fuck you very hard and fast pace till you cum . Then release my load deep in your pussie .I will then turn you around to suck my cock dry and if we’re lucky I’ll give you another load deep in your throat so that you’ll have to swallow it all
Thanks babe you can run your tongue all over it before it makes it's way into my little pussy. I hope your dick is too big to go in balls deep but I would love to see how far it will go in. I am petite about 5' i love sucking cock I can guarantee I'll drain every ounce of that cum out your balls

Veey sexy! Nice ass!
I would fuck you deep hard and slow, bend you over and keep it deep and hard but not as slow. And of course you get to drain every ounce of sperm from my cock!

Bored and I want hubby to eat my pussy while you guys tell me what you would do to me. I will share pictures and read to him.
Love e to be feeling those hot tits in my mouth to suck your nopples and then let you lick.my shaft as your hubby eats your yummmy pussy. Think that would sure make for a fun day

I know I’m late on this:
Imagine you are on your back spread wide waiting for me, already dripping as I enter the room. He watches from the corner as I inspect your pussy, teasing it, wanting your anticipation to grow. You hear me undressing, wondering how I’ll please you first.
you feel the warmth of my breath on your wetness, moving your hips toward my lips. Your body jolts with excitement as my firm, warm lips touch your pussy. Your moans fill the room as my tongue massages your clit and you cry out as you feel my fingers slide in to your naughty cunt.
Pulling my mouth from you, I work your wetness with my fingers as I move myself to press my big cock down your throat! I know you can take it, and I know you want it deep, filling your little mouth and pressing down your throat.
Rubbing your clit, I fuck your face. Loving the “gawk, gawk, gawk...” of my big head pressing past your vocal cords.
I smile as I feel you beginning to cum. Pulling my cock out of your mouth so you can tell he and I that you are cumming for us! Your body convulses and jerks with my strong fingers giving your clit the attention it needs! As I feel your body begin to relax from your first orgasm, I move between your legs, wanting to fill your little body with my cock!
I bet you can hardly wait!!
Hate to see your post go without a reply. But we're already taking care of it in the messages. 😍😍

Thanks babe you can run your tongue all over it before it makes it's way into my little pussy. I hope your dick is too big to go in balls deep but I would love to see how far it will go in. I am petite about 5' i love sucking cock I can guarantee I'll drain every ounce of that cum out your balls
Thank you you’re the best . Three hot pussies on you 😍

Thank you you’re the best . Three hot pussies on you 😍
I’m not great on anal but you converted me to love it by the looks of that beautiful anal rim of yours. You truly a great ,petite fuck with the power to ignite the lust in any man ,would have given you a load you’d cherish and remember everytime you suck a dick off and swallow the load .

Oh wow I am love your incredible body, I'd love to feel cock fucking your pussy, watching myself enjoying you. As hubby is there with us. Cocks throbbing here for you

Yes that would be so interesting infact let hubby
Lick your pussy and get you ready for me to thrust my bbc deep inside your pussy while your hubby set back and enjoys wtching me fucking you sp hard that would be a great seen for you and your hubby defintly

I guess if your hubby is busy with your pussy, I will have to drive my rock hard cock deep in your ass!

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby