Bored and I want hubby to eat my pussy while you guys tell me what you would do to me. I will share pictures and read to him
Damn baby you look so yummy to me and live to have my di k out and feel your lips sucking it as your hubby eats that yummy pussy of yours

Damn baby you look so yummy to me and live to have my di k out and feel your lips sucking it as your hubby eats that yummy pussy of yours
Tame the scorpion with my stinger

Thanks babe you can run your tongue all over it before it makes it's way into my little pussy. I hope your dick is too big to go in balls deep but I would love to see how far it will go in. I am petite about 5' i love sucking cock I can guarantee I'll drain every ounce of that cum out your balls
Damn yummy looking body love to be fingeringbyour pussy and making you wet and juicy to eat out yummy

Well, if you like BWC... 😈🍆💦 Man, you'd get fucked, sucked and pounded 6 ways to Sunday!
Such a pretty cock love. Would love to see how far you can put that in my holes. I'd love to see how you pound me in front of hubby 6 ways to Sunday. He can make us our meals 🥰
Would love to feel that thick cock exploding inside my pussy after you just got through with my holes.

Reactions: Sharper
Such a pretty cock love. Would love to see how far you can put that in my holes. I'd love to see how you pound me in front of hubby 6 ways to Sunday. He can make us our meals 🥰
Would love to feel that thick cock exploding inside my pussy after you just got through with my holes.
Mmmm, I'd gladly stuff every fucking inch balls deep into every hole! Show your husband what a real man can do... You'd be a quivering, exhausted, cum soaked and satisfied piece of fuck meat when I was done with you. Then we'd eat and do it all over again. PM me for more details. 😈