Bull in our Home

kellie38

We had a bull live with us. He was here for 7 months, He had his own room, and was a good friend to both of us and a lover to the wife. This was a great erotic time. The Wife would like to try to find a guy to repeat this again. I got off on listening to them when I got the chance, so I miss it to

We had a bull live with us. He was here for 7 months, He had his own room, and was a good friend to both of us and a lover to the wife. This was a great erotic time. The Wife would like to try to find a guy to repeat this again. I got off on listening to them when I got the chance, so I miss it to
I would be honored to offer my services! I’m in a position that would allow me to relocate to and anywhere I’d like. If you’re interested in getting to know me better, send me a message and we’ll chat. Bill 😊

We tried this twice and never made it past two weeks. What we learned was that it's easy to find a guy who can satisfy her in bed, it's a real challenge to find a guy you both want around when the wife is not having sex with him. You then have a new member of the household who needs to contribute to the budget, help with chores and so on. And really, you need a single guy. We found it much better to have wife's lover just keep a few things at our place for overnights.

Where are you based?