The first hotwife I had after I moved to Columbus in 08, short clip from close to an hour of video...
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Next time my wife

A new thread to share your favorite videos and pics of your hung bulls pleasuring your wives.

I’ll start off with a video of me fucking my first hot wife a few months back. I loved the experience so much and have been on a fucking spree since so have plenty more to share 😈

Hope you all enjoy and share your own vids! 👅
my wife has those socks too so you should fuck her

Attachments

• 7DB3ABD6-10BE-4E2A-A725-B6DDBA6AE20B.jpeg
    7DB3ABD6-10BE-4E2A-A725-B6DDBA6AE20B.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 398
Cindy being pounded by a younger guy.

Amazing video, my wife loves to be fucked deep and hard like this from time to time. I will find a guy with a big cock, communicate with him on the swinger site, and set up a meeting at a hotel. My wife has no idea who the man is. He is just there for pure hard sex. He does not flirt with her, converse, or even engage in foreplay, he takes her and uses her any way he wants, and once he is done, he leaves. Normally, she is more into the sensual side, but once in a while, she says she needs and wants to be fucked.

talking dirty.jpg

A new thread to share your favorite videos and pics of your hung bulls pleasuring your wives.

I’ll start off with a video of me fucking my first hot wife a few months back. I loved the experience so much and have been on a fucking spree since so have plenty more to share 😈

Hope you all enjoy and share your own vids! 👅
Buddy that is a super video and I'm so envious!