Cheating wife UK

We’re 34 and have been together since we were 17. I recently found out my wife of 4 years has been sleeping with her married colleague for 5 years. It started not long after we got engaged and only stopped when I found messages and emails a few months back. She confessed everything and has stopped seeing him. While I was angry/upset ever since I find my wife irresistible. We have sex so much more (say 3 times a week) and I always fantasise of them together. I saw pictures of him naked and his cock was as thick as a can of coke whereas I have a ‘pencil’ dick. She first started fingering herself and had her first orgasm after she started seeing him.I’ve gone obsessed with eating her pussy /sniffing her knickers and getting her to call me a cuckold and asking her to make fun of my little dick (which she only occasionally and reluctantly does). She always fucked him bareback and mostly in our bed. She would also meet him in a quiet car park regularly after work and suck his dick (and occasionally fuck him in the car). She refuses to discuss him and her specifically together and the things they got up too- which is disappointing. He used to be waiting round the corner from our house when I went to the gym and then come in and fuck her senseless and go. I regret acting so angrily when I found out - as I would now love them to carry on with my permission, but think it’s unlikely. I’m hoping she will now sleep with more people in the future.

We’re 34 and have been together since we were 17. I recently found out my wife of 4 years has been sleeping with her married colleague for 5 years. It started not long after we got engaged and only stopped when I found messages and emails a few months back. She confessed everything and has stopped seeing him. While I was angry/upset ever since I find my wife irresistible. We have sex so much more (say 3 times a week) and I always fantasise of them together. I saw pictures of him naked and his cock was as thick as a can of coke whereas I have a ‘pencil’ dick. She first started fingering herself and had her first orgasm after she started seeing him.I’ve gone obsessed with eating her pussy /sniffing her knickers and getting her to call me a cuckold and asking her to make fun of my little dick (which she only occasionally and reluctantly does). She always fucked him bareback and mostly in our bed. She would also meet him in a quiet car park regularly after work and suck his dick (and occasionally fuck him in the car). She refuses to discuss him and her specifically together and the things they got up too- which is disappointing. He used to be waiting round the corner from our house when I went to the gym and then come in and fuck her senseless and go. I regret acting so angrily when I found out - as I would now love them to carry on with my permission, but think it’s unlikely. I’m hoping she will now sleep with more people in the future.
If she wanted to stay with me she would have to give me all the details. I got angry when I found out my wife was jacking off my brother's friend in the side yard while I was inside the house. I insisted she tell me everything in detail.

Reactions: slutplay
Doesn’t sound unrecoverable to me you just need to do more work to get her to understand your thoughts

Oh man, I'm at the same boat. Very similar story. But yes, I think the open and frank conversation can help you both to continue your marriage and be happy

Reactions: antoniodicro
how did you find out? how did she mange to hide it for five years?
I’d found messages and things previously between them, so I knew there was something inappropriate going on. However I then found on her phone a secret email account in which they spoke constantly. I checked her phone records and they spoke multiple times every day. They obviously exchanged hundreds of pictures and everything too. She eventually came clean and told me everything. Including them fucking a few days before our wedding.