Chief of Police

Marknsusan

We have a good friend that was the acting chief of police in our small town. We knew him because our boys played baseball together. Watching our kids play baseball on a regular basis gave us time to develop a relationship with him and his wife. The relationship developed along and we at some point we learned that they liked getting naked with other people.

So. We get invited to his 40th birthday party which included his family, us and others. As the party went on into the night people left and about six of us ended up in the pool skinny dipping. Some of the vanilla people went inside, I guess because they didn’t feel comfortable with us naked. It finally got to a point where it was Susan, me and the chief. By the way, Susan had told me when we first met him that she thought he looked like he could be a fun guy.

So with only the three of us Susan floats on her back against me and spreads her legs. The chief sees that and moves in closer, grabs her feet and starts rubbing them. Then he moves in closer and starts up the inside of her legs, finally fingering her. Susan is loving it and I am keeping an eye out in case people walk back outside.

Then I see him grab his cock so I told him “go for it”! I am still holding Susan up at her shoulders and she spreads her legs wide to let him in. He tried a few times but the alcohol affected his performance so he never got inside her. We ended up getting out of the pool and then left the party. At the door Susan told him she was sorry he didn’t get his chance on his birthday and told him if he came by our home the next morning (our boys were staying at their grandparents that night) that she would give him a blow job!.

We didn’t expect that was going to really happen, but he showed up with a big smile on his face! Susan opened his zipper, started playing with him, then had him sit in a chair and she went down on him. About 5 minutes later he’s done and I see Susan with a mouthful of cum walk into the bathroom and then come back out with a big smile on her face. He thanked her, smiled at me, left and that was it!

We have a good friend that was the acting chief of police in our small town. We knew him because our boys played baseball together. Watching our kids play baseball on a regular basis gave us time to develop a relationship with him and his wife. The relationship developed along and we at some point we learned that they liked getting naked with other people.

So. We get invited to his 40th birthday party which included his family, us and others. As the party went on into the night people left and about six of us ended up in the pool skinny dipping. Some of the vanilla people went inside, I guess because they didn’t feel comfortable with us naked. It finally got to a point where it was Susan, me and the chief. By the way, Susan had told me when we first met him that she thought he looked like he could be a fun guy.

So with only the three of us Susan floats on her back against me and spreads her legs. The chief sees that and moves in closer, grabs her feet and starts rubbing them. Then he moves in closer and starts up the inside of her legs, finally fingering her. Susan is loving it and I am keeping an eye out in case people walk back outside.

Then I see him grab his cock so I told him “go for it”! I am still holding Susan up at her shoulders and she spreads her legs wide to let him in. He tried a few times but the alcohol affected his performance so he never got inside her. We ended up getting out of the pool and then left the party. At the door Susan told him she was sorry he didn’t get his chance on his birthday and told him if he came by our home the next morning (our boys were staying at their grandparents that night) that she would give him a blow job!.

We didn’t expect that was going to really happen, but he showed up with a big smile on his face! Susan opened his zipper, started playing with him, then had him sit in a chair and she went down on him. About 5 minutes later he’s done and I see Susan with a mouthful of cum walk into the bathroom and then come back out with a big smile on her face. He thanked her, smiled at me, left and that was it!
The sign of a spiter mot a swallower.

I can bring my cuffs, and we can show Susan a good time ... msg me

Hardwetcouple he didn’t fuck Susan for his 40th birthday, but they both had some pretty wild sex over a few years.

I also fucked his wife several times. The first time I did her was pretty interesting. He and Susan caught us. That’s a story in itself…LOL

Reactions: Yakuza2021
Damn coulda fucked her at least.. Typical cop... Lol just playing fun story
Heres the story with these images of Susan and the Chief. Susan called me said she was working late. She’s asked me drive to her office and then we would go to dinner. When I arrived, all her coworkers had left. Just the two of us are inside and we hear a knock on the door. The Chief saw our cars and decided he should check in on us. Susan was feeling frisky and one thing led to another. The pick of Susan getting fucked by the Chief was on one of her coworkers desk that she didn’t like…LOL

Attachments

• Chief at Susan office.jpg
    Chief at Susan office.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Chief at Susans office.jpg
    Chief at Susans office.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 95