Cleaning wife in front of others

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
Would do after each one fuck her.

Reactions: Ocguy and Bowlerlb
When you agree to become a Cuck you are handing your sexuality over to your wife.
She becomes the decision maker and what you like or don't like doesn't matter anymore.
You are serving unconditionally. Know the difference between a hot wife and a cuck.
That is the best-stated comment on here. After a long discussion with my wife, I decided to be her and her male friend's cuckold. Every experience was new, and I had to learn my place and role in this lifestyle. Eating my wife's used pussy, while filled with cum loads of other men I never knew was insane, but I quickly began to enjoy my role. Sucking cock was something that I never imagined doing, especially in public, But, I was obedient and did as I was instructed and quickly learned I was a talented cock sucker.

I didn't know if I could physically take a man's cock up my ass, but I bit my lower lip and let myself be butt fucked in front of six other people, both men, and women. At first, I was scared, but once the guy was inside me, I loved it and could not get enough.

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

At that kind of party why not.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
A few things that need to be brought out here is what I call the double edged sword.
A true Cuck will go to any lengths to satisfy his Cuckoldress no matter how heinous the
sexual acts are, and as a couple you have discussed this.
One thing that is never or very seldom mentioned is the humiliation and shame that a Cuck goes through in
order to please his Cuckolddress.
To me it's well worth it too see the response that she gives and how much it is appreciated.
Once you are in this type of relationship you will never want anything else

Reactions: Bowlerlb
A lot of discussion in this thread about decide to be a cuckold, being wih the wife's partner, humiliation, etc.

This is nonsense.

A cuckold by simple definition is a man whose wife is unfaithful. PERIOD! FULL STOP!

You as a husband is the recipient of your wife's actions. Whether you agree or not, whether you're aware or not, If she has sex another man even in a MFM you're a cuckold.

If you don't like the definition of cuckold, if you think the definition should be changed, you can plead your case to Miriam-Webster, Cambridge, Britannica, Macmillan, etc but please don't try and re-define it here. We all need to play from the same rule book. Words have meaning and we all need to have the same understanding by using the same accepted meaning.

A lot of discussion in this thread about decide to be a cuckold, being wih the wife's partner, humiliation, etc.

This is nonsense.

A cuckold by simple definition is a man whose wife is unfaithful. PERIOD! FULL STOP!

You as a husband is the recipient of your wife's actions. Whether you agree or not, whether you're aware or not, If she has sex another man even in a MFM you're a cuckold.

If you don't like the definition of cuckold, if you think the definition should be changed, you can plead your case to Miriam-Webster, Cambridge, Britannica, Macmillan, etc but please don't try and re-define it here. We all need to play from the same rule book. Words have meaning and we all need to have the same understanding by using the same accepted meaning.
Don't be a word nahtzi, language changes continuously. Culture, geography, technology, slang and circumstance change words meaning every time their used.
Communication isn't about what you say, it's about what the other hears.
In this community stag, vixen and cuck have generally accepted meanings that are commonly used, you quoting dictionaries repeatedly won't change that.

Last edited:
Well, I don't do the 'sissy' thing and have never sucked a cock.
It's not always "the sissy thing" to suck your cum-filled hotwife's pussy. It could be, but it isn't necessarily. I like it very much, but not because I feel submissive, but because it's a great pleasure for me to "taste" her slutiness. For me, it is of no interest what the attitude of the other men is, it just triggers me. Besides, if I fuck her immediately afterwards, full of cum, I barely feel anything. The sperm is a laxative and desensitizes my cock.

This is nonsense.

And what is the meaning of the adjective "unfaithful"? Is she unfaithful, if the husband is aware and agrees? And, besides, there is a slight difference between the terms "cuckold" and "stag", you could check it. Don't get me wrong, I Iike being both a cuckold and a stag - my problem is the concept that my Sophy is "unfaithful", because she is not. She just fucks other men as much as she likes, usually with me participating actively. We both like it. Where is the unfaithfullness in this? And my question is not at all Bill Clintonish - I don't ask what the meaning of the word "is" is.

And what is the meaning of the adjective "unfaithful"? Is she unfaithful, if the husband is aware and agrees? And, besides, there is a slight difference between the terms "cuckold" and "stag", you could check it. Don't get me wrong, I Iike being both a cuckold and a stag - my problem is the concept that my Sophy is "unfaithful", because she is not. She just fucks other men as much as she likes, usually with me participating actively. We both like it. Where is the unfaithfullness in this? And my question is not at all Bill Clintonish - I don't ask what the meaning of the word "is" is.

My wife and I have this conversation often, is she being unfaithful if I am present, I book the hotel room, I make the initial approach to the guy, If I am the one to begin chatting with the guy online and set up a meeting with my wife and I, If I undress my wife for another man and guide his hard cock inside her sweet married pussy?

For us, my wife is not "unfaithful," but this is something we share to enhance our sex life together and to enhance my wife's satisfaction level sexually. Whether I am cuckold, stag, or any other term that can be used, is really not something we try to concern ourselves with. I love to clean her up afterward, partly because she gets off on it, and I enjoy tasting her. It is something we share together.

Ultimately, I understand and accept that other men can fuck my wife better than I can. It would be selfish of me not to allow her to enjoy this. But, I have never felt that my wife has been unfaithful to me, regardless if I am involved or she is out by herself.

My wife and I have this conversation often, is she being unfaithful if I am present, I book the hotel room, I make the initial approach to the guy, If I am the one to begin chatting with the guy online and set up a meeting with my wife and I, If I undress my wife for another man and guide his hard cock inside her sweet married pussy?

For us, my wife is not "unfaithful," but this is something we share to enhance our sex life together and to enhance my wife's satisfaction level sexually. Whether I am cuckold, stag, or any other term that can be used, is really not something we try to concern ourselves with. I love to clean her up afterward, partly because she gets off on it, and I enjoy tasting her. It is something we share together.

Ultimately, I understand and accept that other men can fuck my wife better than I can. It would be selfish of me not to allow her to enjoy this. But, I have never felt that my wife has been unfaithful to me, regardless if I am involved or she is out by herself.
Agree 100%....we've been enjoying this with a guy we know for quite a while now, I'd say over 100 times over about 4 years. It's obvious as hell she's WAY into this fun but she does have guilt issues and she dosent talk about it much....but she's horny as hell for a good week after.
It's not cuckold at all for us. It's easy to tell she likes sex with him a LOT. Now that we're comfy with him visiting we look forward to it, we relax and enjoy the fun. His dick is bigger than mine. Once she's warmed up she always cums hard from him pumping her when he's on top, she never has with me but it's all good.
Cleaning her after....me and him have licked her after one or both of us has fucked her. She wipes off first, we lick her clit and pussy lips but we don't go lapping up sperm from her pussy....she loves it, that's why we do it. We don't refer to it as "cleaning".
Its a fun time when hes with us.

Last edited:
Agree 100%....we've been enjoying this with a guy we know for quite a while now, I'd say over 100 times over about 4 years. It's obvious as hell she's WAY into this fun but she does have guilt issues and she dosent talk about it much....but she's horny as hell for a good week after.
It's not cuckold at all for us. It's easy to tell she likes sex with him a LOT. Now that we're comfy with him visiting we look forward to it, we relax and enjoy the fun. His dick is bigger than mine. Once she's warmed up she always cums hard from him pumping her when he's on top, she never has with me but it's all good. Its a fun time when hes with us.
Sounds like it's more fun for her!!!

It's not cuckold at all for us. It's easy to tell she likes sex with him a LOT. Now that we're comfy with him visiting we look forward to it, we relax and enjoy the fun. His dick is bigger than mine. Once she's warmed up she always cums hard from him pumping her when he's on top, she never has with me but it's all good.
Cleaning her after....me and him have licked her after one or both of us has fucked her. She wipes off first, we lick her clit and pussy lips but we don't go lapping up sperm from her pussy....she loves it, that's why we do it.
Its a fun time when hes with us.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer

Loving it and you are lucky

Reactions: Johnfun
As I have written in the past my wife plays outside the home. She works for a caterer doing events like weddings and retirement parties. It is not hard for her to end the event by leaving with one of the guests. She always brings a full vagina home for me to clean. I have asked her several times to let me watch her in action. She always refused until last Friday. At around 1:00 a.m. she called to tell me to come out to the driveway. There she was getting fucked in a huge BMW. She told me to get in but not to touch myself. She made loving eye contact with me as the guy she picked up shot his load in her. She then politely asked him to get back in the front seat and told me to get in the back seat and clean her. As I lapped up his cum she impishly told her friend that she knew I would do it. She then had me jerkoff for him. They both got a good laugh as I came onto the same towel they used for the coupling.
she sounds like she has a devilishly playful streak in her

Reactions: Johnfun

In a minute. I love audience.

She didn't understand the attraction of me cleaning her at first but after a time began to like the scene and as much to humiliate me (which is a turn-on) as to demonstrate her position as my 'top' in front of others. She seems to relish this particular aspect.
but it sounds like it turns her on you cleaning her now? I think you maybe enjoyed it a little bit too even if it was a little hard to swallow at first

I would definitely do this!

I don’t know…obviously I can see the one other person, but that’s not something I’d do casually. My thinking is he would have to be dependable and have a proven track record to even be condom-free in the first place. I just see that act as being the business of three people…with a whole lot of trust, tolerance,and consideration in every direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck