Cuck question

The first time we had this happen was the first time we met with two bbc, it was our first wedding anniversary and we had started involving bbc to help pleasure the wife about eight months into our marriage, she even wore her wedding dress to spice things up even more, anyway they both fucked her for about three hours but the one had to be at work, so we carried on with the other, he was easily the largest cock she had experienced and she was oblivious to everything apart from the enjoyment she was receiving, I have never, even after ten yrs she has never been as satisfied as she was over the next twelve hours, with the odd small break thrown in, she was possessed, in a state of absolute sexual pleasure, experiencing not only her first squirting orgasm but over the time we stopped counting how many times he made her squirt when she hit double figures. I was in awe and overwhelmed with pride as she took everything he threw at her. The condoms were forgotten with once the pack of three was empty, the only hole he never came in was her butt, that came another time thankfully, but I remember he was dogging her as hard as he could but she was just totally in a zone she had never been in before, thrusting backwards on his cock, when he exploded in her both of them were whimpering moans and their bodies shaking, he stayed inside her for several minutes and started pulling out slowly as she was whimpering for Him not too, he beckoned at me to come and look whilst he pulled her butt apart with his one hand so I could see very easily as he pulled the head of his cock out, I focused on her swollen lips, red coloured and noticed them pulsating, she was still face down whimpering, I remember thinking “she never be able to feel me again” her pussy was opened up, stretched about 3 inches at the diameter and it seemed like I was staring into her actual womb, then she started gushing all his cum out of her, it was such a turn on I came on the spot👍

Happened a LOT with my first wife. I was around for a lot of her affairs. Wife #2, not so much except very early on, before she decided she would meet Lovers alone. She did not enjoy being atched while making love.

What I enjoyed more tho, was when I was able to hold my wifes cunt open for her Lovers and occasionally guide their cocks inside her without condoms and totally unprotected on her part. Only did this a few times for current wife, before being banned (LOL), but with wife #1 she enjoyed it and I got to do it a lot. I actually may have been "responsible" for her getting pregnant by one of her Black Lovers......no way to ever know that, as they were in bed the entire weekend with him cumming totally unprotected when she KNEW she was fertile......but she enjoyed me doing this and actually had me come dow to the bedroom and hold her open and guide his cock inside of her the first time he came in her that weekend!!
The HOTTEST weekend ever for me/us, followed closely by the one where we did her pregnancy test and I got to cum inside her once she KNEW she was pregnant by Denny (her favorite lover).

CW

Has anyone had a bull hold your wifes pussy open so that you can see his cum? We had this happen recently and he retreated so that I could enjoy the creampie.
Had the dubious honor of giving a hubby a nice presentation of my hot nut in his wife's cooze once. Which led to both of us smearing it all over her pussy lips and fingering her afterwards while he cleaned my cock off.