Cuckolded my husband for the first time!!!

Hi Your....

How did you feel emotionally afterwards?
How did hubby fell emotionally afterwards?
Was this a one-off, or are you planning on this being a regular thing?

I don't know all think of and want to see is her with some black big bull stronger than me and more muscular and giving it to her very hard, and seeing her enjoying it while looking at me anyway that was what I discussed with her as I was telling her that I had such a dream and she got horny about it and told me to continue

Hi Your....

How did you feel emotionally afterwards?
How did hubby fell emotionally afterwards?
We both felt great! Our sex for the following couple days was very passionate. We talked a lot afterward and have lots of sex! He's like a teenager again walking around with a boner. It's been great!

I've read many many stories (thousands) and the result is almost unanimous, more than 98%. Sex is ALWAYS better as is the relationship which also becomes better & stronger. Go figure. Most 'straight' couples would think just the opposite and many think the same before entering into the 'lifestyle'.

Glad you're enjoying it. I always say "it's only sex". It's meant to be enjoyed.

Is that it for him?
If so, are you moving on to a new guy?
Now that it's beyond a one-off, how is hubby reacting?

If I didn't say it before, THANK YOU, for being so open and honest, it's very refreshing, informative and inspirational.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Glad you're enjoying it. I always say "it's only sex". It's meant to be enjoyed.

Is that it for him?
If so, are you moving on to a new guy?
Now that it's beyond a one-off, how is hubby reacting?

If I didn't say it before, THANK YOU, for being so open and honest, it's very refreshing, informative and inspirational.

Thank you for the kind words! I've really enjoyed sharing my experiences and the feedback has help a lot too.

We'll be staying with the same guy for as long as he'll have us. I really like our new friends approach towards my husband and I. He says he thinks of his role as a sex you for me which is perfect!

Hubby is great! We've had one little spat about this whole thing which isn't bad considering the stakes:) he likes our friend and they get along great so no problem there.

I'm sorry is what for him?

I don't understand your question. In any event, it seems you've hit your 'sweet spot' in this adventure.

Try as I might, even after she has promised several times, we have not as yet consummated it. I am starting to believe the promises are just to shut me up.

I'm jealous of the three of you.

It was over this last weekend actually:) so much fun! No awkwardness. We all knew the sex would happen and that we all enjoy it so it was much more about the sex this time!
I'm glad to here things are progressing well for you two. I would caution you about using the same bull. First the emotional attachment that "will" develop may create its own set of issues between you and your hubby. There are contrasting view points on this topic. I understand the benefits of both having a stable of Bulls as compared to you and your cucky having a permanent Boyfriend. From my view point early on in this type of lifestyle a sampler platter might be more emotionally stable for your cuck. You really need to watch him closely and learn how to manage his angst. There is good angst and bad angst, the trick as a Hotwife is to learn how to manage the two. You should strive to keep him excited, but not so much as to have him get a knot in his stomach and crash. Additionally, as you continue to have play dates do a mental check on his emotions. Ask him constantly what he's getting out of this new relationship. If he's not getting his needs met, he may end up resenting you. In his mind your just fucking some other guy. In this event you may need to change things up and try different things. good luck!

I'm glad to here things are progressing well for you two. I would caution you about using the same bull. First the emotional attachment that "will" develop may create its own set of issues between you and your hubby. There are contrasting view points on this topic. I understand the benefits of both having a stable of Bulls as compared to you and your cucky having a permanent Boyfriend. From my view point early on in this type of lifestyle a sampler platter might be more emotionally stable for your cuck. You really need to watch him closely and learn how to manage his angst. There is good angst and bad angst, the trick as a Hotwife is to learn how to manage the two. You should strive to keep him excited, but not so much as to have him get a knot in his stomach and crash. Additionally, as you continue to have play dates do a mental check on his emotions. Ask him constantly what he's getting out of this new relationship. If he's not getting his needs met, he may end up resenting you. In his mind your just fucking some other guy. In this event you may need to change things up and try different things. good luck!
Very well said thank you! Great points to consider for sure

Reactions: jon carlton
Yoursexypanties & jaxfuncouple

It is a pleasure reading you both. This open and frank conversation is amazing, sometimes reading it makes me feel like a voyeur, like I've bugged your private conversations. Add to that my chiming in now and then. On a deeper level, and to draw a parallel. Feels like a cuck relationship where you two are having at it and I'm the cuck.

Reactions: Yoursexypanties
Hi love hearing about you're adventure so far. Have you had any play dates with you're new friend since the second date. Does you're husband like to go down on after you have been with the new friend. Would you like to have a date with him without you're husband being there?

Hi love hearing about you're adventure so far. Have you had any play dates with you're new friend since the second date. Does you're husband like to go down on after you have been with the new friend. Would you like to have a date with him without you're husband being there?
Thank you! Yes we've seen him since and it's been amazing. So much fun. I'm getting more vocal during sex which my husband is loving. I don't plan on seeing him without my husband. For us, having him there is all the fun. Without my husband watching, it's just sex. Yes he goes down on me. The other guy wears a condom so it's nothing crazy. I clean myself up after so wherever our friend cums is fair game for my husband. I've noticed he kisses me often in the place our friend came though. Very interesting.