Cuckolded my husband for the first time!!!

Very hot, thanks for sharing, u both r lucky, enjoy :) waiting ur 2nd experience.

The other day I fulfilled my husband's fantasy and made him a cuckold.

I knew how badly my husband wanted this, but it had to the right guy. After many long and in depth discussions with my husband (and wonderful forum advice) I felt I had prepared as much as one can for a situation like this. As this fantasy progressed, I started to love the idea of little ole me having a secret crazy sex life. Me, the high school straight A student. Me, the college book worm. Me, the only girl that didn't go skinny dipping during senior year spring break and regretted it ever since! Yes me, the wife about to fuck a sexy stranger while my husband watched. Hell yeah that's me..........

I'm nowhere near that cool. That part of me is creeping up ever so slowly, but inwardly I was a nervous wreck. We were meeting our guy at a nearby bar at eight that night. I made myself wait until seven to get ready which drove my hubby crazy. He wanted to know what I was wearing very badly. The only time he's taken an interest in my outfit! I dressed as I usually do which on the conservative side, despite his best arguments to show skin. We decided days ago that most likely sex would not happen the same night we meet the guy. That I would have to be very comfortable right off the bat which wasn't likely. However,
I did shave everywhere very carefully. I normally don't have any pubic hair at all I made sure everything was soft and smooth, just in case.

Surprisingly, getting ready for our three way date was one of the most erotic parts for me. Everything I did was to prepare for possible sex with a man outside my marriage. I never thought I'd be carefully shaving my pussy to hairless perfection to cheat in front of my husband. I reminded myself of the situation with everything I did. I shaved for another man, wore perfume for another man, and chose a lacy thong for another man. That really turned me on! I was happy about that took it as a good sign of things to come.

My husband and I were ready to go but before we stepped out the door I stopped him. I told him no matter what talk to me! I told him I'm going to proceed as if he approves until I hear otherwise. He comforted me the best way possible by slowly kissing me and telling me he loved me.

We got to the bar a few minutes late but didn't see our date. I immediately thought we were stood up but my husband was optimistic. Hubby ordered a couple of shots to calm the butterflies. Just as we threw down the shots, a nice looking guy approached us and asked if we we're meeting him. He came!

We sat down and ordered more liquid courage. The conversation came naturally and our date broke any tension by acknowledging the awkwardness which I believe is always the best way to eliminate an awkward pause. I won't bore you by recapping our conversations. He was funny, respectful, and seemed genuine. There were points in the night that each of us were alone together. My husband went for drinks and our date complimented me and said he like us and hoped to see us more. I appreciated the fact he included my husband. Apparently, when I left them alone, the compliments were more part specific to my body (admittedly I enjoyed hearing the details later!). When I was alone with my husband, I told him if we're going to do this then he's the kind of guy I want to do it with. I swear when my husband heard the good news, the look on his face suggested he was holding back an orgasm as if it were a sneeze. I asked where he was at mentally which was dumb because I could see it all over his face. He wanted me to fuck this guy. Badly!

Maybe we broke some kind of swinger's rule but we invited him back to our place for a drink. I could feel my alcohol at the bar, and continued right on to buzzed at our place. The boys drank and laughed as if old friends. The liquor fueled conversation turned sexual and we soon found ourselves on the couch.

We have a sectional and my spot is in the corner which is where the couch angles into an L. Before I realized it, our date was on top of me and we were kissing deeply. My husband was at the end of the couch so the guy's (his name is Eric so I'll just call him that from here on out) back was to him.

When the night started, I was wearing leggings, boots, cute top, with tank underneath. Eric had his tongue in my mouth and my top on the floor in no time. It was the hottest make out session I've ever had! I could feel my husband's eyes on us. I could sense him cheering us on. I was beyond turned on.

After a few quick movements, Eric had me stripped down to my thong. I hadn't seen my husband's face yet so I wanted to check on him. I stood up and instantly knew hubby was just fine. I can best describe the look on his as concentrated lust. I'd never seen that look on him before. It's the look I image a prepubescent boy has the first time he finds his dad's Playboys.

I stood up and allowed Eric to pull my panties down. I stood there naked in front of two clothed men. Their eyes fixated on my now exposed pussy. I remember feeling completely vulnerable in the best way possible. If nothing else in this world, I had sworn to allow only my husband to have access to my pussy. I meant it when we spoke our vows, but here I was totally exposed standing before a stranger. I felt more free in that moment than I ever have. I've never felt more attractive. I felt proud of myself for allowing this side of my sexuality to come to life. I felt pride and appreciation for my husband. Without him, I'd have never known that feeling. I hope I never forget it.

Eric kissed my naked body. I wanted his clothes off. I carefully removed his shirt and jeans. He had a pretty nice body that I touched for the first time. I could see his erection under his boxer briefs. Although I'd seen pictures of him nude, I was eager to lay eyes on his cock. I complimented his body and knelt in front of him as he stood up. I locked eyes with my husband as I stroked his dick through his tight underwear. I pulled his briefs down and his cock sprang upward. Fuck it was big!

For some reason, my husband insisted on finding a well hung man. A guy with a bigger dick than he has. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I didn't argue. He was definitely bigger than my husband! I put my hand around it and said to my husband "oh my god look how big it is! Holy shit." I looked up at Eric and said "you are way bigger than his is." I honestly didn't mean for it to sound the way it did. I was merely stating fact but heard how mean it sounded as I said the words. I apologized to hubby who quickly told me not to. He liked the dirty talk and excitement in my voice.

I put as much of his dick in my mouth as I could fit. My husband made a strange groan sound as I did. I couldn't help but watch him as he watched me. I was way past turned on at this point. Admittedly, I don't go down on my husband as much as a wife should. I couldn't get enough of Eric though. Another thing I worried would hurt my husband's feelings. I sat Eric down on the couch and gave his dick as much of my attention as I could before I needed the favor returned.

We traded places and he immediately started doing one of my favorite things. He gave me a rimjob. Oh my god I was heaven! My husband has only done it twice and I don't want to ask him to in case he hates it.

Eric fucked me for what seemed like forever but was actually about forty-five minutes. He wasn't tentative at all. He totally took over and put me in the position he wanted which is exactly what I wanted. He likes to fuck hard and isn't shy about spanking. I didn't count my orgasms, but it was new record for me I know that much. When Eric came, we were in doggy. He pulled the condom off and finished on and in my ass. I could feel his cum roll down onto my pussy before it dripped onto the floor.

My husband moved for the first time since we all sat down and brought me a baby wipe. I laid down naked on the couch breathing heavily. I tried to process what I was feeling but there were too many things going on in my head and heart. I know felt satisfied, proud, hopeful (that my husband enjoyed it as much as I did), and as cheesy as it sounds I felt reborn. I felt like a new sexual being that isn't afraid to step out of convention. While I was fucking Eric, it seemed like an out-of-body experience. When we were done, I owned that shit! It was me that had fucked a guy I had only just met while my husband sat and watched. I felt desirable and sexy.

I wanted so badly to talk to my husband! We walked Eric to the door with hopes of many more nights like this one. My husband thanked him several times on the way out.

Once the door closed I opened my mouth to see how he felt. My hubby pressed his lips against mine instead. He was quickly naked and had me back on the couch right where Eric had just fucked me. My husband didn't last long at all which was to be expected given his excitement; but I noticed he went down on me for a lot longer than he normally does. He rimmed me like Eric had done only I had recently had cum all over my ass and pussy so any oral sex I got was a big surprise. So dirty and raw. I'd never seen him like that.

We had sex a couple more times that night but that first time was the best. My husband was so passionate. It felt as though we had finally consummated our marriage.

Since Eric left on Saturday night, my husband has been extremely affectionate! He struggled to put into words the way he felt watching me with another man. He said it feels like our sex life is complete. He can't wait to do it again. He said he loved the comments I made about Eric's cock being bigger than his and wants Eric to join in dominance over him!
Nice story got me really hard!

Yoursexypanties, your story reminds me a bit about our first MMF encounter. I had been trying to convince my wife to share herself for over a year. When she finally agreed to do it once to make me happy it took several more months to find the right person that my wife would fuck for me. She told me later she did not think she would do it again but wanted to get me to quit bugging her so she thought if she did it once and said she did not want to do it anymore I would have to be content to just fuck her. We finally found the right person and invited him to our home.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet. That was her first Hotwife experience. Hard to believe we stayed in the lifestyle for nearly 30 years. I hope you and your hubby have the same success

I knew how badly my husband wanted this, but it had to the right guy. After many long and in depth discussions with my husband (and wonderful forum advice) I felt I had prepared as much as one can for a situation like this. As this fantasy progressed, I started to love the idea of little ole me having a secret crazy sex life. Me, the high school straight A student. Me, the college book worm. Me, the only girl that didn't go skinny dipping during senior year spring break and regretted it ever since! Yes me, the wife about to fuck a sexy stranger while my husband watched. Hell yeah that's me..........

I'm nowhere near that cool. That part of me is creeping up ever so slowly, but inwardly I was a nervous wreck. We were meeting our guy at a nearby bar at eight that night. I made myself wait until seven to get ready which drove my hubby crazy. He wanted to know what I was wearing very badly. The only time he's taken an interest in my outfit! I dressed as I usually do which on the conservative side, despite his best arguments to show skin. We decided days ago that most likely sex would not happen the same night we meet the guy. That I would have to be very comfortable right off the bat which wasn't likely. However,
I did shave everywhere very carefully. I normally don't have any pubic hair at all I made sure everything was soft and smooth, just in case.

Surprisingly, getting ready for our three way date was one of the most erotic parts for me. Everything I did was to prepare for possible sex with a man outside my marriage. I never thought I'd be carefully shaving my pussy to hairless perfection to cheat in front of my husband. I reminded myself of the situation with everything I did. I shaved for another man, wore perfume for another man, and chose a lacy thong for another man. That really turned me on! I was happy about that took it as a good sign of things to come.

My husband and I were ready to go but before we stepped out the door I stopped him. I told him no matter what talk to me! I told him I'm going to proceed as if he approves until I hear otherwise. He comforted me the best way possible by slowly kissing me and telling me he loved me.

We got to the bar a few minutes late but didn't see our date. I immediately thought we were stood up but my husband was optimistic. Hubby ordered a couple of shots to calm the butterflies. Just as we threw down the shots, a nice looking guy approached us and asked if we we're meeting him. He came!

We sat down and ordered more liquid courage. The conversation came naturally and our date broke any tension by acknowledging the awkwardness which I believe is always the best way to eliminate an awkward pause. I won't bore you by recapping our conversations. He was funny, respectful, and seemed genuine. There were points in the night that each of us were alone together. My husband went for drinks and our date complimented me and said he like us and hoped to see us more. I appreciated the fact he included my husband. Apparently, when I left them alone, the compliments were more part specific to my body (admittedly I enjoyed hearing the details later!). When I was alone with my husband, I told him if we're going to do this then he's the kind of guy I want to do it with. I swear when my husband heard the good news, the look on his face suggested he was holding back an orgasm as if it were a sneeze. I asked where he was at mentally which was dumb because I could see it all over his face. He wanted me to fuck this guy. Badly!

Maybe we broke some kind of swinger's rule but we invited him back to our place for a drink. I could feel my alcohol at the bar, and continued right on to buzzed at our place. The boys drank and laughed as if old friends. The liquor fueled conversation turned sexual and we soon found ourselves on the couch.

We have a sectional and my spot is in the corner which is where the couch angles into an L. Before I realized it, our date was on top of me and we were kissing deeply. My husband was at the end of the couch so the guy's (his name is Eric so I'll just call him that from here on out) back was to him.

When the night started, I was wearing leggings, boots, cute top, with tank underneath. Eric had his tongue in my mouth and my top on the floor in no time. It was the hottest make out session I've ever had! I could feel my husband's eyes on us. I could sense him cheering us on. I was beyond turned on.

After a few quick movements, Eric had me stripped down to my thong. I hadn't seen my husband's face yet so I wanted to check on him. I stood up and instantly knew hubby was just fine. I can best describe the look on his as concentrated lust. I'd never seen that look on him before. It's the look I image a prepubescent boy has the first time he finds his dad's Playboys.

I stood up and allowed Eric to pull my panties down. I stood there naked in front of two clothed men. Their eyes fixated on my now exposed pussy. I remember feeling completely vulnerable in the best way possible. If nothing else in this world, I had sworn to allow only my husband to have access to my pussy. I meant it when we spoke our vows, but here I was totally exposed standing before a stranger. I felt more free in that moment than I ever have. I've never felt more attractive. I felt proud of myself for allowing this side of my sexuality to come to life. I felt pride and appreciation for my husband. Without him, I'd have never known that feeling. I hope I never forget it.

Eric kissed my naked body. I wanted his clothes off. I carefully removed his shirt and jeans. He had a pretty nice body that I touched for the first time. I could see his erection under his boxer briefs. Although I'd seen pictures of him nude, I was eager to lay eyes on his cock. I complimented his body and knelt in front of him as he stood up. I locked eyes with my husband as I stroked his dick through his tight underwear. I pulled his briefs down and his cock sprang upward. Fuck it was big!

For some reason, my husband insisted on finding a well hung man. A guy with a bigger dick than he has. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I didn't argue. He was definitely bigger than my husband! I put my hand around it and said to my husband "oh my god look how big it is! Holy shit." I looked up at Eric and said "you are way bigger than his is." I honestly didn't mean for it to sound the way it did. I was merely stating fact but heard how mean it sounded as I said the words. I apologized to hubby who quickly told me not to. He liked the dirty talk and excitement in my voice.

I put as much of his dick in my mouth as I could fit. My husband made a strange groan sound as I did. I couldn't help but watch him as he watched me. I was way past turned on at this point. Admittedly, I don't go down on my husband as much as a wife should. I couldn't get enough of Eric though. Another thing I worried would hurt my husband's feelings. I sat Eric down on the couch and gave his dick as much of my attention as I could before I needed the favor returned.

We traded places and he immediately started doing one of my favorite things. He gave me a rimjob. Oh my god I was heaven! My husband has only done it twice and I don't want to ask him to in case he hates it.

Eric fucked me for what seemed like forever but was actually about forty-five minutes. He wasn't tentative at all. He totally took over and put me in the position he wanted which is exactly what I wanted. He likes to fuck hard and isn't shy about spanking. I didn't count my orgasms, but it was new record for me I know that much. When Eric came, we were in doggy. He pulled the condom off and finished on and in my ass. I could feel his cum roll down onto my pussy before it dripped onto the floor.

My husband moved for the first time since we all sat down and brought me a baby wipe. I laid down naked on the couch breathing heavily. I tried to process what I was feeling but there were too many things going on in my head and heart. I know felt satisfied, proud, hopeful (that my husband enjoyed it as much as I did), and as cheesy as it sounds I felt reborn. I felt like a new sexual being that isn't afraid to step out of convention. While I was fucking Eric, it seemed like an out-of-body experience. When we were done, I owned that shit! It was me that had fucked a guy I had only just met while my husband sat and watched. I felt desirable and sexy.

I wanted so badly to talk to my husband! We walked Eric to the door with hopes of many more nights like this one. My husband thanked him several times on the way out.

Once the door closed I opened my mouth to see how he felt. My hubby pressed his lips against mine instead. He was quickly naked and had me back on the couch right where Eric had just fucked me. My husband didn't last long at all which was to be expected given his excitement; but I noticed he went down on me for a lot longer than he normally does. He rimmed me like Eric had done only I had recently had cum all over my ass and pussy so any oral sex I got was a big surprise. So dirty and raw. I'd never seen him like that.

We had sex a couple more times that night but that first time was the best. My husband was so passionate. It felt as though we had finally consummated our marriage.

Since Eric left on Saturday night, my husband has been extremely affectionate! He struggled to put into words the way he felt watching me with another man. He said it feels like our sex life is complete. He can't wait to do it again. He said he loved the comments I made about Eric's cock being bigger than his and wants Eric to join in dominance over him!

SO HOT! LOVE TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF YOU!

Very well written. Makes me wish I could join

Yoursexypanties, your story reminds me a bit about our first MMF encounter. I had been trying to convince my wife to share herself for over a year. When she finally agreed to do it once to make me happy it took several more months to find the right person that my wife would fuck for me. She told me later she did not think she would do it again but wanted to get me to quit bugging her so she thought if she did it once and said she did not want to do it anymore I would have to be content to just fuck her. We finally found the right person and invited him to our home.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet. That was her first Hotwife experience. Hard to believe we stayed in the lifestyle for nearly 30 years. I hope you and your hubby have the same success
Very similar here, my trying to convince her for years actually turned into me badgering her. She finally agreed to do it once and only once "to shut me up". It took months to find the right candidate, I didn't want to pick the wrong guy and hear it for the rest of my life. I/we actually looked at hundreds of profiles, on AAF alone it was more than 600. Finally an ad on the new DoubleList yielded the right guy. She took to it like a duck to water, since we started 2 years and a few days ago she has had over 100 different partners. She was 66 at the time. Unfortunately CV19 has put a kabash on things.

Our story

• Dislike
Reactions: LLCanon
Hi Yoursexypanties, what a great first experience you had. Love the detail and how you explained it, it was just perfect. One thing that I would have of been an extra turn on for me is the moment of no return when Eric was about to enter you. That moment just before where I'd imagine your husband would be thinking, this is the moment. Where is heart would be beating extra fast holding his breath (that's how I'd feel). And then it slides in and that moment everything changes. That moment when you realise your wife has finally given herself to another man.

I'm yet to experience our first time. I believe we're moving forward as she has agreed that she will do it. We had a more serious talk instead of in the heat of the moment.

How long did it take you since the first time your husband told you about his fantasies till the time you did it?

Hope you guys are doing well and the fire is still within.

Reactions: owlcuck
LLCanon, it's funny how you found yourself here in the first place and went through the process of creating an account and start preaching. And then come and spout your religion like it's supposed to mean something. Worry about your own mortal soul and leave everyone else the fuck alone.

• Love
Reactions: Angelo1977
LLCanon
Scientifically speaking, the human race is not monogamous
If you choose to take it to a religious field, God made us that way
If you still insist that you are right, think of Jacob and his life, under the blessing of God
Two sisters and two half sisters

Reactions: Robert Smith

Very sexy, and hot account!

Reactions: sterling

Absolutely HOT!! 🔥