Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Being kissed is very important to my wife so I love to watch her bulls kiss her but there's nothing like seeing her get fucked.

I agree, seeing my best friend kissing my wife, feeling her tits until her nipples are erect is great but watching as his stiff cock slides into her cunt is the best feeling. It goes up a notch when she looks at me as she cums.

It does not bother me if another guy kisses her while they are fucking, sometimes it just happens in the heat of the moment. Most times when it happens it's the guy that initiates it. I must say that I love giving my wife a deep hard kiss while she's riding another man's cock and that always brings a big smile to her face.

The only kiss she got from another guy that sticks in my memory is because I chuckled to myself when it happened. The guy had a very thick cock which she loves and she was on top of him fucking him like a woman possessed when he pulled her head down & kissed her for a long long time. It was painfully obvious he was trying to hold back and the long kiss was to slow her down so he wouldn't pop his cork to quickly.

once a drunk friend came down and greeted everyone, but really got into trading tongues when he got to my wife right in the middle of the kitchen. everyone was around and she didn't seem to have any issue kissing back or stopping him. wayctching the guy kissing my wife in plain view was a major woody maker..

I don’t think my ex was really getting into it as far as us being together meeting this black man. Although she was squirting all over his cock shortly after he entered her vagina , I could tell she was holding back. I asked him if I could have a taste and he said sure. I took his cock in my mouth and I could see she knew I was not bothered by her fucking , we were married 30 years ... first time.. I told her to fuck back , he asked if he could kiss her, I laughed , I said well yeah ! , you’re fuckin’ her ! After that they went after each other , by the time we left I and her were comfortable with him . To the point we both sucked that beautiful long black cock and made a date for the next weekend

Reactions: Mrstevela
Seeing my wife kissing another man generates tons of feelings inside me.
And many conflicting feelings. I feel so very jealous and left out, and I envy him and his body, as I observe this most intimate act. I have felt totally betrayed while seeing her kiss. Watching my wife making out has even caused me to cry. I have been with her and met guys she communicated with online. We met these individual guys for the first time, in places like bars. The three of us have spoken and in time, they form a connection. And they begin to kiss right in front of me. Somehow I am unsure how she is able to do this. But she enjoys it and she is well aware of the emotions which it causes inside me. Her new lover, to be, really enjoys what it does to me. He can feel my submissive and well hurt energy. He enjoys that I feel left out. My wife kissing another guy has, as well, an erotic component.
When I se her kissing while she is in lingerie, the excitement and conflicting feelings are the strongest feeling I have ever felt. She is the most beautiful woman in her bra and panties. And seeing another man, equipped with a large penis, naked and passionately kissing the woman I love, takes me down many notches. I feel complete envy for him and his penis, and his lips that shower her with loving kisses. I will say that men love kissing a woman while her husband watches and feels torn apart. And watching him kiss her neck and ear, get me jealous beyond belief. There is nothing like my wife kissing someone else, in this world.

And many conflicting feelings. I feel so very jealous and left out, and I envy him and his body, as I observe this most intimate act. I have felt totally betrayed while seeing her kiss. Watching my wife making out has even caused me to cry. I have been with her and met guys she communicated with online. We met these individual guys for the first time, in places like bars. The three of us have spoken and in time, they form a connection. And they begin to kiss right in front of me. Somehow I am unsure how she is able to do this. But she enjoys it and she is well aware of the emotions which it causes inside me. Her new lover, to be, really enjoys what it does to me. He can feel my submissive and well hurt energy. He enjoys that I feel left out. My wife kissing another guy has, as well, an erotic component.
When I se her kissing while she is in lingerie, the excitement and conflicting feelings are the strongest feeling I have ever felt. She is the most beautiful woman in her bra and panties. And seeing another man, equipped with a large penis, naked and passionately kissing the woman I love, takes me down many notches. I feel complete envy for him and his penis, and his lips that shower her with loving kisses. I will say that men love kissing a woman while her husband watches and feels torn apart. And watching him kiss her neck and ear, get me jealous beyond belief. There is nothing like my wife kissing someone else, in this world.
I remember our very first time, we went to meet AZ, he was pounding her with his 12” she was squirting , I had tasted her juices when I asked if I could have a taste , he pulled his cock out and I sucked on it. Shortly after he asked if he could kiss my wife , I kind of made light of it, my instant comeback. You’re fucking her are’nt ya .

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I agree, seeing my best friend kissing my wife, feeling her tits until her nipples are erect is great but watching as his stiff cock slides into her cunt is the best feeling. It goes up a notch when she looks at me as she cums.

I agree, the penetration shot is the best for me personally. But I really learned to love seeing her kiss. She kisses very passionately and it looks really sexy! It just looks quite different to when you are kissing her ;)

Reactions: Mrstevela
Well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife hasn't kissed another guy in front of me. We agreed that wouldn't happen and she had zero interest in kissing someone else. She did meet a guy alone once and I don't know if they did or not. If she did I don't care. Just don't want to see it, not now anyway. Things will probably change as we push boundaries.

Well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bottom line here is the bull was just a component to humiliate me.
At the end of the day he goes home by himself and I don't.