Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Watching my wife kiss her huge black Dom is incredibly sexy. Maybe more than anything. A video that reminds me of my wife and her Dom is:

Blacked Remy Lacroix

The first 10 -15 minutes are incredibly sexy. They both really get into it. The height ratio is accurate and I Love how much smaller she is. The Blowjob after is also incredibly sexy. I have watched that video hundreds of times especially when she is with him.

For me and my wife it depends. Some kissing during sex is fine and adds to the arousal....but making out, that's where we draw the line. Where does kissing end and making out begin...I really couldn't say...but know it when I see it.....lol

New here, but this thread caught my attention first because this how my wife and I got started.

My wife (Tiff) and I were in college. Not yet married, but living together. A good friend of ours (Lou) lived in an apartment around the corner. He spent a lot of time at our apartment because he had a crush on Tiff. He would actually joke about it with me. However, I could tell she had a crush on him, too

Tiff was very comfortable in her own skin. She would always show a lot of skin in public. If she and I were invited to a pool party, she would usually be the first one to get naked and start everyone skinny dipping.

She was usually naked in the apartment. But, if Lou came over, she would wear a loose t-shirt, or walk around in her bra and panties. It definitely helped increase the sexual tension between the two of them. It didn't just turn him on, it turned me on, too.

She was also very touchy-feely. When Lou would be leaving our apartment, she would always give him a hug. After a while, she started giving him a small kiss on the lips, too.

While having sex one night, I told her how hot it was when she kissed Lou goodbye. She just grinned and giggled a little from my comment.

She, apparently, decided to turn it up for me. Her kisses goodbye to Lou became longer and more passionate.

I understand why some guys, even cuckolds, draw the line at kissing. It can be more passionate and stir emotions more than sex itself. For me, though, if confirmed my cuckold desires.

Long story short. She ended up not only having sex with Lou, but we bacame a poly threesome for over a year. Did she fall in love with Lou? Yes, but she still loved me more and we ended up getting married. That was over 30 years ago.

When he kisses her it takes their relationship up a few notches. It goes from screwing to making love.
I agree and I can understand why some cucks wouldn't like that. My wife has fallen in love with many of her lovers over the past 30, or so, years. There were a few of her lovers that I was surprised she didn't leave me for them.

I can tell if she is starting to fall in love with her lover by the way she talks about him. But I have learned that my wife is fully capable of loving more than one man at a time.

The negative to that is when it's time for her lover to move on. I have seen her cry and be depressed after that has happened. I comfort her and provide the shoulder for her to cry on.

However, I have also, kinda, fallen in love with a few of her lovers. We made a great trio and her lover, literally, became my best friend, as well.

Reactions: twotrip and KaelT
I agree and I can understand why some cucks wouldn't like that. My wife has fallen in love with many of her lovers over the past 30, or so, years. There were a few of her lovers that I was surprised she didn't leave me for them.

I can tell if she is starting to fall in love with her lover by the way she talks about him. But I have learned that my wife is fully capable of loving more than one man at a time.

The negative to that is when it's time for her lover to move on. I have seen her cry and be depressed after that has happened. I comfort her and provide the shoulder for her to cry on.

However, I have also, kinda, fallen in love with a few of her lovers. We made a great trio and her lover, literally, became my best friend, as well.

That last paragraph jogged a memory cell. It happened at least once during my first marriage and again once during my second marriage. My present Thai wife had a very young, strong handsome bull of 20+ and one hell of a likeable lad. Dare I say friend of the family? I wouldn’t go so far as to say ‘fall in love’ but yes, when he moved on, he was missed not only by her alone, but by me as well. Both her lovers were bi-sexual and variety is after all the spice of life.

That last paragraph jogged a memory cell. It happened at least once during my first marriage and again once during my second marriage. My present Thai wife had a very young, strong handsome bull of 20+ and one hell of a likeable lad. Dare I say friend of the family? I wouldn’t go so far as to say ‘fall in love’ but yes, when he moved on, he was missed not only by her alone, but by me as well. Both her lovers were bi-sexual and variety is after all the spice of life.
I would agree with your last statement. My wife and I are both bi and I think it is a huge factor that enables this type of lifestyle.

The three lovers that we both developed feelings for were bi, as well. I don't seek out men, per se, but sucking my wife's lover's dick, on occasion, is very enjoyable.

My wife loves it when I do that. To her, she says, it shows my complete acceptance of her lover. To me, it's an honor thing. It's the best way for me to show how much I appreciate the man and cock that brings so much pleasure to my wife.

I would agree with your last statement. My wife and I are both bi and I think it is a huge factor that enables this type of lifestyle.

The three lovers that we both developed feelings for were bi, as well. I don't seek out men, per se, but sucking my wife's lover's dick, on occasion, is very enjoyable.

My wife loves it when I do that. To her, she says, it shows my complete acceptance of her lover. To me, it's an honor thing. It's the best way for me to show how much I appreciate the man and cock that brings so much pleasure to my wife.

Yes indeed. Although I forget the exact results of a recent questionnaire, an overwhelming majority of men in a cuckold / hot-wife relationship stated they were bi-sexual. Being “Bi-sexual” has unfortunately been regarded as being ‘gay’, (no offence intended towards gay people) which is far from the truth. There are as many variations to ‘bi-sexual’ as there are to heterosexuals and even gays. Would I ever kiss a man? – no. Would I have anal sex with a man? No. Would I suck another man’s cock or let him suck mine? In the heat of sex, Yes, most definitely. Is a wife who fingers, kisses or teases another lady’s nipple with her tongue a ‘Bi’ Yes, a lesbian? - no. Is a bull who butt fucks a cuckold husband b/f ‘gay’ – not at all. Possibly not even ‘bi’ in the strict sense of the word. That all must be ‘consenting adults whose sexual activities and enjoyment causes no offence nor harm to others’ is mandatory. What those adults do in private (or discreetly in public - dogging, ladies teasing and flashing is entirely their concern. Like many, I am not ashamed of my (our) lifestyle even though we attempt to be discreet and keep it (almost) hidden from our family and friends.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I let wife to kiss others because she likes it. The first time I felt a little uncomfortable. She was aware of it and tried to do it when I stepped out of the room. But I caught her which made me feel ever worse. I came around it the second time though after a conversation she promised she would not kiss him unless I am there.

Reactions: Erotic_bbc
Yes I do I think it is hot bath firsty girl wouldn't do it and a black guy held her head and made her. She started kissing back and it turned me on and she loved it. He told her he wanted to show me he was over me

Early on we had (sort of) agreed that there was to be no kissing, but once when my wife got back from a date she told me that she was not able to get into the mood with her date because for her kissing was the start of the sex, so she started kissing him and he responded immediately, this changed it for her and she very quickly got into the mood and enjoyed herself, so she said that it was either all or nothing. So now when she is out on a date, kissing is a part of sex, she has not seen many men but says that all her dates initiate intimacy with kissing.

Reactions: Piar77
I always ask a couple what are the limits. Some don't want kissing while others enjoy knowing that I am now the wifes lover and everything that goes with it. LIke I said, communications is the key to avoiding problems. When in doubt, ask.

Reactions: Bdriver
I certainly have no problem with my wife's lovers kissing her. If they are going to have intimate relations including oral sex and he is going to fuck
her and cum in her pus what is a kiss going to hurt.

Reactions: Bat boy
kissing is prolly the most intimate thing to watch them do...and I sure as hell dont mind..if its good for ger..its great for me