Cucks, what is the size of your penis? [LENGTH -POLL]

Cucks, what is your penis length? (Choose the closest option)

• 3" (~8 cm) or smaller

Votes: 53 5.9%
  • 4" (~10 cm)

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • 5" (~13 cm

Votes: 194 21.5%
  • 6" (~15 cm)

Votes: 245 27.1%
  • 7" (~18 cm)

Votes: 198 21.9%
  • 8" (~20 cm) or bigger

Votes: 62 6.9%
  • Not a cuck

Votes: 81 9.0%

• Total voters
My wife says the size of a guys penis has never been a deciding factor for her in choosing to hook up with a guy if he has a good personality, a sense of humor, knows how to flatter and flirt with her and seduce her, she is most likely going to fuck him. I have to say based on my observations, that is 100% true. I have seen her with tiny little dicks and huge dicks. She hooked up multiple times with a guy who was smaller than me a few years ago over the course of about six years. She said it was not about the sex but how "wonderful he was" to her.

Reactions: Hotmes
My wife says the size of a guys penis has never been a deciding factor for her in choosing to hook up with a guy if he has a good personality, a sense of humor, knows how to flatter and flirt with her and seduce her, she is most likely going to fuck him. I have to say based on my observations, that is 100% true. I have seen her with tiny little dicks and huge dicks. She hooked up multiple times with a guy who was smaller than me a few years ago over the course of about six years. She said it was not about the sex but how "wonderful he was" to her.
She sounds like she really enjoys good cock regardless

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My girl is mainly interested in same tbh, big cock especially bigger than mine would be a bonus but it’s mainly down to attraction and the experience of new men to her and me getting to live out the fantasy’s of her being with them, she’s only been with one guy so far who was a friend cause he was an east option to get started he wasn’t great though in different ways but was great to see, he was about and inch and a half smaller than me too