Cucks, what is the size of your penis? [LENGTH -POLL]

Cucks, what is your penis length? (Choose the closest option)

• 3" (~8 cm) or smaller

Votes: 53 5.9%
  • 4" (~10 cm)

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • 5" (~13 cm

Votes: 194 21.5%
  • 6" (~15 cm)

Votes: 245 27.1%
  • 7" (~18 cm)

Votes: 198 21.9%
  • 8" (~20 cm) or bigger

Votes: 62 6.9%
  • Not a cuck

Votes: 81 9.0%

• Total voters
I love the fact she’s doing it. When she says she’s heading to her friends I know excactly where she’s heading. To suck my mates cock
They have lock ins after hours at the pub she works at, there are sometimes other males and females who might have catched the eye earlier in the night, it turns out to be a bit of a fuck fest, one of the games is everyone puts there car keys in a box and they are drawn out who evers keys a pulled you get to bang.....wife arrives home about 3 to 4 am well creamed....man l get so hard

Reactions: Tof82
They have lock ins after hours at the pub she works at, there are sometimes other males and females who might have catched the eye earlier in the night, it turns out to be a bit of a fuck fest, one of the games is everyone puts there car keys in a box and they are drawn out who evers keys a pulled you get to bang.....wife arrives home about 3 to 4 am well creamed....man l get so hard
Love this 😉

In my experience, this is true. My girth gets a lot of comments, praise, and love. I've gotten the feeling that guys focus on length and women focus on girth - generally speaking.

Very true in my wife's case. She prefers girth over length. Obviously, if she could choose a thick, longer cock she would, but if she had a choice between a short fat cock or a long narrow cock, the girth will be her deciding factor.

Sadly, I have neither.

Little-Shriveled-Friend.jpg

Reactions: hhcouple and Tof82
8.5 inch and thick and solid, but if I was so small as I've read above then I think I'd keep it locked away too, and respect to the cuck who knows the wide deserves real man