Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
Oh, ur perfect. She's got you SO cucked!
Luv it if she spit-roasted you: her fucking ur mangina with a huge strap-on, you sucking her bulls cock.
She may even pimp you out...

I'm sure you've communicated that with her.
Does she have a steady Bull to fuck?
Or does she just go out on Hot Dates with different guys & have you clean her up after?

So, you need to get her dressed up sexy and take her out to a bar or lounge. Some nice hotels are good during the week with visiting gentlemen looking for company.
You can gently push her in that direction.

Better if we are together and makes it clear he can have her and I have no choice in it...make me book the hotel room and pay for it

Ask her, tell her about bulls. Show her something you were reading about bulls with Hotwives.

Plant the seed.

Maybe even contact a bull & set her up for a casual meet at the bar..

she would text me to attend upon them clean her and fluff him for the next round... but I have to walk to their room naked and return when he is hard and ready for the next round

I had a Hotwife I was banging, had me wear condom, but not for the obvious reason.
She wud keep the used cum-filled condoms.
After I left, she'd have he cuck hubby come in. 1 time there were 4 filled condoms. She made him swallow 3 as she put the 4th on his cock & jerked him off into it. Then she fed that to him also.
She fed her cuck 5 loads that morning, including his own.