Daphnes threesome with Bull +1

DaphneD&D

Couple
Gold
1.jpg2.jpg8 (2).jpg
First let me apologise for the quality of the photograghs. My supposidly auto lighting decided it wanted a holiday and fckued up somehow:ROFLMAO:

Wednesday evening D's bull demanded she be dressed ready to recieve him as he was on his way and was horny as per usual. Bull arrived and had fun for an hour. Suddenly the door bell rang. When i opened the door a guy who turned out to be be over 30 odd years younger than D said he had been invited by our bull.

Would you like to hear the nights adventure?

So as I stated last wednesday our bull demanded D be ready for a visit. Wearing something easy accessible. So she wore her grey teddy. Her off white stays and T bar fuck pumps. And no. She never wears panties of any sort if he is coming over.

DSCI0740.jpg Upon his arrival after the usual greetings D was sent into the living room and and Ty (no not his real name , its just better than saying bull all the time :cool:) stopped me in the main hall before stating. Nope your not going in there. It's just me and her so go do something else with your time. I'll call you if I actualy want something.

Well for the next hour all I could do was spy through glass door at D and Ty from time to time to see her servicing his cock in a way only BBC loving sluts can do. And yes D is a slut for BBC. But it has to be the right guy and the right cock. D loves sucking cock. And oh boy is she great at it. So much I've heard previous lovers moaning and groaning from the bedroom in the living room and thats some distance :ROFLMAO:. During the hour a mobile went off in the living room. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was my works phone. Oh fuck. So creeping into the room I went to my phone accompanied by the glares of Ty.

Short version is that I quickly handled the call but got a great view of Ty trying to fuck more of his cock into D's mouth. Learned later he is teaching her to take it into her throat without gagging. Hot hot sight of her drooling around his hard cock and shaft as she went full on slut mode to do as he wanted made the interuption worth it.

As I said about an hour in to them being alone the front door bell went, followed by a couple of loud knocks. Who the fuck was visiting at this time of the evening. There standing at the open door was a young BBC.( I've since learned he was in fact 35 years younger than D not 30 as I thought).

The door conversation went something like this. hey man Ty here?. What? Ty. Is he here. Oh yeah he's here, Who are you? Great to meet you I'm Kahlil (yes his actual name as he said I could use it ). Okaaay. Want me to get Ty for you. No I'm here to fuck his bitch and slut. With that I felt Ty's hand on my shoulder, let him in, welcome bro, excuse the cock blocker at the door. So with that settled. Ty led Kahlil into the house and straight to the living room where D was waiting without a single clue that another BBC was about to joining the nights fun and games.

Things were about to get very very interesting.

Reactions: MrFunTimez
It took all of about ten seconds for Ty to look at me as I entered the room behind them and say. You can go back, we won't need you, and if we do, we'll call.

Watching the door close i could just about make out through the glass D standing and greeting Kahlil with a kiss. Yes a full blooded tongue twisting kiss. How do I know? Their mouths looked like two vipers mating as their hands were all over each other. His over and under the teddy. Hers stroking his cock.

I guess she likes him.

I admite. It was a complete surpise when Ty returned to the spare room and said. You can come in. Say nothing. Be very quiet untill I say you can speak. Go get your mobile and you can take some photo's and video's. But only when I say you can. And, with that I followed Ty into the living room a minute or so later after retrieving my mobile.

1.jpg I walked into the room to see D looking up at Kahlil with a hungry longing. while she gently stroked his hardening cock (apologies for the lamp glare, bad angle) whilste spread at the knees as Ty had started to rub her slit and clit. The noises her cunt made told me she was extremely wet. Looking across to me as I entered she slowly leaned forward and took Kahlil's cock into her willing mouth. And with that she set about servicing the new cock. A 35 year younger cock at that. Something told me also that tonight wasn't going to be a one-off.

2.jpg Bare tits, her mouth working another BBC, being fingered and rubbed by our bull was excruciatingly erotic and frustrating at the same time. She was giving what I rarely get. Her undivided attention. How could I compete with our Bull or Kahlil. Both knew what buttons to push on D to get her into her BBC submissive slut mode. And into her BBC slut mode she went with a passion.

Reactions: owlmale
8 (2).jpgTy Looked at Kahlil, smiled and told D to lay back, spread her legs and get her mouth ready for more cock. And dutifuly she did as was told. Two seconds later Kahlils cock was being taken into her mouth and Ty had her jacking his pre cum covered cock and balls. They say women can multi task. Yeah I'll agree that they can as D had a rhythm that had them moaning and gasping in pleasure as she serviced both cocks within seconds.

My own hard on was painful. Watching D work and the guys pleasure from her pleasing ways was as painful as difficult also. They were getting what I wanted, but as they wanted it from her. And boy was she delivering, I wanted what they had, but that was not going to happen any time soon, if ever. When ever she entertains her bull I have to wait till the end before I can fuck D. Sometimes she is told she can only tease but not get me off. Other times she will cum and finish with Ty show her leaking and well used slit. Stand up and walk around leaking his cum down her thighs whilste looking and laughing that I'm getting none of her. She will go out leaking his cum to shop also. Something she never does for me.

Fuck! I do love that woman.

Ty changed with Kahlil. His cock slipping into her mouth like a hot knife through butter. Only Ty went alot deeper, nearly hitting the back of her mouth in one movement as Kahlil got between her legs.
11.jpg And fucked in in one slow single movement. Now she was a two cock BBC whore for the night. Finaly claimed on the cock of a younger guy of whom she had only met some thrity odd minutes ago. And our Bull claiming her mouth as was his right. Within no time at all she was coming once again all over their cocks.

Kahlil fucked D powerfully and with passion. D cumming on his cock was giving Ty's cock the ride of its life, forcing her to mouth ride up and down his cock head and shaft as she was being used. Yeah this was going to be a long evening for both her and myself.

View attachment 3..mp4

Last edited: