Different kind of cuck experience

Had a friend over to watch the fights and my wife got tired and went to bed after having plenty to drink. My friend and i stayed up and drank more. Eventually got talking about her and he let slip how hot he thinks she is. So after a while of talking about her, I purposed we sneak into the bedroom and see if he could catch a peek of her. I know my wife always sleeps nude so he had a good chance or catching a good sight and boy did he ever. She was sprawled out on her back with only her left leg under sheets. I was so horny knowing my friend was looking at my wifes naked body that I didn't notice his cock was out and he was stroking to her. I loved it, was immediately rock hard and didnt say anything as i wanted to see where this would go. He was going to town on himself and all of a sudden with his free hand he stared lightly touched her tits and tracing her nipples with his finger. After a while she growned and rolled over to her stomach. We both froze for a minute terrified that we had both been found out, but she continued to snore and went back to deep sleep. He waisted no time and started felling up her ass with hard firm grips spreading he cheeks to evey now and then to feel her pussy all while still stroking pretty fast. I was in heaven subconsciously stroking my cock on the other side of the bed in complete disbelief of what is happening befor me. not to long after she had rolled over I hear my friend start to breath heavy and I see his legs start to tense up. And hes leaning he cock very close to my wifes ass. I try to ask him what hes doing but i just freeze and nothings coming out. And he moans loud and shot 5 good ropes of cum onto her bare ass. And is covers her lovley cheeks and starts to run into her crack. And I came right there on the other side of the bed immediately watching the whole thing! We cleaned her up best we could and got out of there! One of the most exhilarating experiences of my life!