Does other guy or her bull get and stay really hard ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
If you do share your wife does other guy get and stay hard ?
How big is his tool? 6? 8? 10? He black? White? Aprox age?
We get into mfm with a guy we know, him or I have no problem with a FIRM dick and stay hard while doing her no problem.
Easy to recharge for next round, watching is a huge turn on. I'm early 50s, he's 31. I'm 6 he's 8+. Of course after a cum we go soft but soon are back full erect.
I watch (what seem like) homemade viids...seems like some hung black guys, 9-10" don't get really stiff. Some wife sharing vids both guys are HARD, the guy pumping the wife, full stiff hard, hubby watching-waiting, full hard. Some vids, guy(s) only semi hard.
What are your experiences. Thanks

How big is his tool? 6? 8? 10? He black? White? Aprox age?
We get into mfm with a guy we know, him or I have no problem with a FIRM dick and stay hard while doing her no problem.
Easy to recharge for next round, watching is a huge turn on. I'm early 50s, he's 31. I'm 6 he's 8+. Of course after a cum we go soft but soon are back full erect.
I watch (what seem like) homemade viids...seems like some hung black guys, 9-10" don't get really stiff. Some wife sharing vids both guys are HARD, the guy pumping the wife, full stiff hard, hubby watching-waiting, full hard. Some vids, guy(s) only semi hard.
What are your experiences. Thanks
yes that is what bulls do

This response refers to her Post-BBC insanity period, a time in our lives that was fun and exciting but almost destroyed our marriage:

Any lovers that become long term do not have erection problems. If they do, there is little reason to continue an affiar. All of them maintain an erection during their period of lovemaking, but in general lose it after orgasm. After a period of rest, most of them are able to go again if time allows. This is contrary to me, I am 1 and dun, period. I lose interest and focus on other things. We can take a nap, or we can get up and go about the rest of the evening, but participating in sex is no longer an interest.

How big is his tool? 6? 8? 10?

Most of her Lovers have turned out to be "average" in this area. Those she had longer term relationships with were slightly above average in thickness, but she insists this had nothing to do with the longevity of the relationship. Some were even lesser endowed than I am. One thing she noticed about larger endowed Lovers (when she was BBC active) is that they do NOT get as hard or erect or maybe STIFF is the right word, as lesser endowed Lovers. No complaint, either way, just something she noticed. Maybe a slight preference for lesser endowed but HARDER erections on her part.

He black? White? Aprox age?
She was BBC active for a 3 year period of time. Although it was fun and sexy and EXCITING, it got out of control and nearly ruined our marriage.
Since that ended, all of her Lovers have been white men she met either at work or as a result of work. The white part is not intentional, it is simply a fact of the type of business we own. Most were 6 month to 1 year affairs, all ended pleasantly and usually because their wives were asking them uncomfortable questions about all the overtime they were working. LOL

With one exception, all were also younger than her by 10-15 years. She claims this is not intentioanl also, but I take that with a grain of salt. She is definitely drawn to younger guys and appreciates the attention from them, let her enjoy it. ALL, except one, believed she was having an affair with them behind my back because of her sexual needs not being met. The one guy she divulged my approval of her affairs to ran like a scalded rabbit!! His delicate ego simply could not take that honesty that she was not cheating on me with him......they never did actually have sex and they drifted apart after she told him I was OK with it. Lesson learned.

CW

Reactions: watcher6019
As an older Alpha Bull there is an medical option available to become Bionic. I am Bionic and can stay rock hard giving continuous pounding giving wife multiple organisms... then they can ride me controlling their organisms.

Imagine my enhanced cock spreading your wife's pussy lips.

Ask questions...

Attachments

• BullRob Pussy Screamers.jpg
    BullRob Pussy Screamers.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 60
Google "penal implant"

Note: it's a l-o-n-g journey....painful at first, daily cycling and very costly.....

After you completed you're research, I'm here to answer your questions.

Note: If I knew about the option earlier, I would have had the surgery 12 years earlier.

A cousin had the implant done. No increase is size but erection on demand 100% of the time, just pumped it up. He said his wife complained that his dick was cold to the touch, not warm like it used to be. A while after it was installed, perhaps a year or 2 he got a penal infection, almost lost the whole shebang.

• Haha
2wheel: As with all health related things there are always risks.

Everybody is unique.

That said as CEO of my health........ there are thinks that you can do to lessen the risks...check these links:

You need to be religious of your daily cycling. I do now for 1 1/2 hours. You know you're making progress when it hurts....then you know you'll pushing the design envelope.

For me it was recovery of size with daily recycling..... it's been 6 months and they say the 2nd 6 months is where you'll gain. After a year you don't need to cycle as often.

Using a heating pad helps......

Hope that helps....

It wonderful....so ego inflating when a young sexy wife says after Cumming Multiple Times I can't take any more.....I need a break.... please fuck another wife......

I bet cucks really desire to hear that....

It's GREAT being Large AND bionic :cool:

Let's hear it from the wife's..... what's your Thoughts? Desires?

My wife, when active, dated black men only. We are in deep south, and the taboo and attention they got was very exciting to both of us. Most of her men were in their 30s, she was 55. And yes, they all got extremely hard , all were my size or bigger, 7.5, her largest was 10.5 and it took about 8 sessions with him before she could take it all..but when she did, she said they both moved a bit and it slipped right in deeper than ever. She feels it moved past her cervix and when he came in her the lights lit up!! He could also recover very soon, and one night took her 3 times in about 2 hrs. He could last for an hour and had huge loads. After the first night, she was so sore she could hardly sit, but like he said, and we agreed later, it is a good sore..
When we first started, I was always there, then we talked and I knew she would be more comfortable alone, but always (almost) had a video set up in the hotel room or our bedroom for my pleasure later. Her first lover was very thick, and wife very small, so he resized her quite a bit.
At first I would take her to meet someone, but later on after we were both comfortable with him, she would date on her own and even spent 3 days and 2 nights on a mini vacation with her regular. She also entertained him at our home many many times during the day. He was married also and had to work around his wifes schedule.
Key to our success was picking carefully...mostly from ads, and her talking to them on the phone. Unplanned ones were a security guard and a masseuse on one island, and a night clerk at the hotel in another island.

Im 6", he is 7. I definitely stay harder longer when in MFM but still have to reload after cumming. He can shoot twice before needing a reload.

Julies bf has the ability to get hard again in ten minutes... all night long. He typically cums in her 5 or.6 times each session, while I ad my one shot at a later stage and hopefully a final shot after he is done... I do stay involved and take care of clean up after each of his orgasms.. I really enjoy sliding.into Julies loosened pussy when it is just squishy and splashing his cum back at my balls.. I tend to add my load in short order...
Julie enjoys long sessions and sleep overs occassionally.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Never could imagine how guyd could do that. In my younger years twice was my limit. I can go a long time but once I cum.....all over for me.
Damn....when I was younger, with the right gal, 3 was no problem, 4 sometimes.
I was 24, seeing an older married gal, 3 times in 2 hours was normal for us.
There was times I'd have a weekend day date, I fuck her twice. Later that night 2 with a different girl.
Early 20s, I had a sex only friend with benefits. Was usually a late night hook-up at my place after she'd been with her real boyfriend, yea I was getting seconds but it was damn hot sex. 3 rounds with her every visit.
...wife and I are pretty regular with a guy we know for mfm fun. He always goes 3, I go twice. After he's gone I do her again.
I know I don't shoot as much sperm as I did when I was younger but it still feels good.

Reactions: WaltHardman